Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
That are the scenes for the SE (special edition) game version that was available here on F95 before. But never got leaked again after I think 0.5 half a year ago. This version now we fortunately got after this long time is the "normal" version without the extra scenes.

To avoid the missing images you probably get now with your old "SE" saves you would have to start over again, since the game check for that is at the beginning. Or you set the game variable "patreon" to 0 (with console commands or with the mod from koga3).
Thank you for explaining.

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
I really like this,anybody know any other game where your girl let's you share ?
Well, for a start, there are two other games by Neverlucky listed in the OP. Of these, I preferred Triangle, which I thought had a bit more of a story. But my favourite sharing game is Bare Witness by Alterworlds. Also, Between Two Worlds by Drooskati is excellent, though the sharing is not as extensive, at least so far.

Be aware that all of those mentioned involve your girl getting down and dirty with the other women, so if you just want permission to fuck her friends while she stays home knitting, these games are probably not for you!

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
A
Well, for a start, there are two other games by Neverlucky listed in the OP. Of these, I preferred Triangle, which I thought had a bit more of a story. But my favourite sharing game is Bare Witness by Alterworlds. Also, Between Two Worlds by Drooskati is excellent, though the sharing is not as extensive, at least so far.

Be aware that all of those mentioned involve your girl getting down and dirty with the other women, so if you just want permission to fuck her friends while she stays home knitting, these games are probably not for you!
Yes,Triangle is one of my fav's ,actually liked reading the dialogue,will try Bare Witness then.
Yep I love watching the main char's girl get down with other girls.
Thank you for the suggestion.

Reactions: Malika1234

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
I don't understand why there is such a godawful fuss going on in here about the nature and mechanics of this creator's story and its characters, especially the main character or "mc".

The way I see it, if true, at the end of this story we "hetero males" (you know, the ones who apparently statistically make up the majority of all players) will have, courtesy of this wily old creator here and his equally astute mc, achieved both the glorious and wholly unexpected conquest of fucking, not just one, but all three of the leading ladies of this story.

Should this perception be correct, can anyone tell me if there could possibly be any more heartwarming and satisfying an outcome to any tale such as this? If so, then please do enlighten us all.

Anyway, how do I deduce this outcome? Well, first of all, Amy (who isn't Claire's ex) and Katie are not lesbians are they. They are, in fact, "bisexual". This is a fact not lost, at least, on the mc, who, when his girlfriend asks if he would be interested in conducting an experiment in "open relationships" with Amy and Katie and ONLY Amy and Katie, sees a glorious opportunity to be able to fuck both of them himself...and from hereon in unto eternity too!! Not only that but in doing so with the express consent of his gorgeous girlfriend, Claire, risking absolutely no loss whatsoever (in fact the exact opposite) of the love or esteem that she clearly holds in her heart for him.

Admittedly, on the face of it, he will have to be seen to allow himself to be cuckolded by Claire, when in reality that is merely a means to an end for, in fact, he will very soon himself, will he not, in turn be cuckolding her? This then, given the prospective rewards, would surely for anyone of sound mind and body more than justify the apparent suffering of such an outrageous indignity (which it never in actuality ever was anyway).

Finally, with regard to the alleged wimpiness and resulting derision or repudiation received at least from some quarters here, this mc is, to me, a veritable Hero. A Hero of a kind. Many Heroes act to create the advantages that lead them to greatness, whereas many others, equally successful and lauded, are instead smart or cunning or astute enough to see and to grasp opportunities, if and when they materialise and which lead them on to the very same greatness.

For me, our Hero, being of the latter ilk, quietly and quick-wittedly takes his opportunity when it arises and surely therefore deserves every ounce of praise and kudos as the valiant warrior standing bloodied and unbowed on the battlefields of History.

(Admittedly somewhat melodramatic, but I wanted to end with a flourish).

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I don't understand why there is such a godawful fuss going on in here about the nature and mechanics of this creator's story and its characters, especially the main character or "mc".

The way I see it, if true, at the end of this story we "hetero males" (you know, the ones who apparently statistically make up the majority of all players) will have, courtesy of this wily old creator here and his equally astute mc, achieved both the glorious and wholly unexpected conquest of fucking, not just one, but all three of the leading ladies of this story.

Should this perception be correct, can anyone tell me if there could possibly be any more heartwarming and satisfying an outcome to any tale such as this? If so, then please do enlighten us all.

Anyway, how do I deduce this outcome? Well, first of all, Amy (who isn't Claire's ex) and Katie are not lesbians are they. They are, in fact, "bisexual". This is a fact not lost, at least, on the mc, who, when his girlfriend asks if he would be interested in conducting an experiment in "open relationships" with Amy and Katie and ONLY Amy and Katie, sees a glorious opportunity to be able to fuck both of them himself...and from hereon in unto eternity too!! Not only that but in doing so with the express consent of his gorgeous girlfriend, Claire, risking absolutely no loss whatsoever (in fact the exact opposite) of the love or esteem that she clearly holds in her heart for him.

Admittedly, on the face of it, he will have to be seen to allow himself to be cuckolded by Claire, when in reality that is merely a means to an end for, in fact, he will very soon himself, will he not, in turn be cuckolding her? This then, given the prospective rewards, would surely for anyone of sound mind and body more than justify the apparent suffering of such an outrageous indignity (which it never in actuality ever was anyway).

Finally, with regard to the alleged wimpiness and resulting derision or repudiation received at least from some quarters here, this mc is, to me, a veritable Hero. A Hero of a kind. Many Heroes act to create the advantages that lead them to greatness, whereas many others, equally successful and lauded, are instead smart or cunning or astute enough to see and to grasp opportunities, if and when they materialise and which lead them on to the very same greatness.

For me, our Hero, being of the latter ilk, quietly and quick-wittedly takes his opportunity when it arises and surely therefore deserves every ounce of praise and kudos as the valiant warrior standing bloodied and unbowed on the battlefields of History.

(Admittedly somewhat melodramatic, but I wanted to end with a flourish).
standing_ovation.gif

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Admittedly, on the face of it, he will have to be seen to allow himself to be cuckolded by Claire
Well said, but although I don't want to argue about definitions, in my opinion, cuckolding has an aspect of shame and degradation. And an imbalance of power.

Which in this case is not at all present.

Therefore I'd say this situation is sharing or swapping, but not cuckolding.

uhboy

Jul 25, 2021
i did enjoy the medieval game but it was abit slow doto the fact its medieval so travel takes days etc so it got abit boring but still a nice game

i just played this for the first time (0,10) and i have to say i realy like the look of claire and katie in this game

the story, it still abit slow but atlest they have the gym/work etc so more places were stuff can happend

as for future ntr/sharing stuff im one of them double standard guys that can deal whit ntr/sharing if its only girl on girl like it is up to this point but as soon as there is one more dick in the mix im out
whit wifes work as a model/actress ther prob will be alot of hot hunks she will interact whit so it can turn dark fast ones the door is open, but only time whit tell how it goes

all in all i do like the game and looking forward to the next game night (update)

Reactions: Imantiu

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
whit wifes work as a model/actress ther prob will be alot of hot hunks she will interact whit so it can turn dark fast ones the door is open, but only time whit tell how it goes
I get what you are saying but I really doubt it's that kind of game.

I also hope it isn't, but I really don't expect anything like that.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
i did enjoy the medieval game but it was abit slow doto the fact its medieval so travel takes days etc so it got abit boring but still a nice game

i just played this for the first time (0,10) and i have to say i realy like the look of claire and katie in this game

the story, it still abit slow but atlest they have the gym/work etc so more places were stuff can happend

as for future ntr/sharing stuff im one of them double standard guys that can deal whit ntr/sharing if its only girl on girl like it is up to this point but as soon as there is one more dick in the mix im out

all in all i do like the game and looking forward to the next game night (update)
ZERO content like that in ANY of the 3 VNs

He likes 3 women and a guy though he did start off with only 2 women and a guy.

The only danger is maybe another woman in the next game.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Well, I was enjoying this, but since the only way to get the full game is to pledge 20 quid a month, I am probably going to have to say so long to it. I support many devs, however, I have a limit to how many I can support at higher tiers, so I try to support even at the lowest or second lowest tiers for some just to help them out. However, missing parts of the story/images just isn't what I like. SO I will probably at least reduce my support by one. Thanks for making this, but sadly, I have to move on. Best of luck to you.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well, I was enjoying this, but since the only way to get the full game is to pledge 20 quid a month, I am probably going to have to say so long to it. I support many devs, however, I have a limit to how many I can support at higher tiers, so I try to support even at the lowest or second lowest tiers for some just to help them out. However, missing parts of the story/images just isn't what I like. SO I will probably at least reduce my support by one. Thanks for making this, but sadly, I have to move on. Best of luck to you.
It's just one extra lewd scene or less and has no bearing on the story...it's just a nice bonus to the people who go above and beyond with the donations.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
It's just one extra lewd scene or less and has no bearing on the story...it's just a nice bonus to the people who go above and beyond with the donations.
And that's great, but I just feel left out. I understand providing special things for higher tiers. Many Devs do that, but I don't think any I support (bar this one) take away from your playing/reading/enjoyment of the VN

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
And that's great, but I just feel left out. I understand providing special things for higher tiers. Many Devs do that, but I don't think any I support (bar this one) take away from your playing/reading/enjoyment of the VN
Lots of people do this on Steam and not even adult ones. No different than getting extra renders for a bit extra money. Lucky the version that is here is even her in the first place, was 6 months since the last update. So, it's not like this game updates that frequently here anyway.

If you want the SE it's posted here but in Android form...

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Normally I'd agree with you, but my old saves were from the SE version, many releases ago, and I did miss quite a lot of scenes based on the amount of errors I got... :unsure:

But you are also right, these missing images did not make the game unplayable in any way.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Couples v0.11-SE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
It's always nice to come back to a simple feel-good game like this, but for the most part it feels like the dev operates with a checklist in almost every scene.
Also it's weird when at least half or like 3/4 of the sex scenes aren't present because they're patreon only. I mean sure people who support the game should get a little something extra, but this way it just feels disjointed.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 20 Votes