FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
image 'patreon21802' not found
There are MANY images missing if you Load a save from a SE version, because this one isn't SE. This is because the SE version has extra scenes. It wasn't leaked any of those since January, so, this is what is available. If you don't want to see those Missing Images, start a new game on this version.

Peace :)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I never played A Knights Tale, was told it was something like the Harem was girls for his wife and not him. So I didn't give it a chance.
You were right. Only game worth playing now from this dev is triangle.
After that one is always the same boring dialogues with the wife being the harem head and letting the husband (mc) have some time with her girls just to have male protagonist tag.
I feel that this needs to be addressed:

Your major mistake, and I don't think it is your fault, is the confusion of these games as Harem games. They aren't. They are classified like that because the correct Tag "PolyAmourous" doesn't exist, at least not here.

This isn't a Harem, because the relationship between the characters is a relationship of equals. Everyone is involved with everyone, without a leader or Master. In these games, this author gives the Wife the power of starting the talks that will lead to the group. That is probably why you feel it is her Harem. Since this isn't a Harem, your impression is based on a faulty perspective.

The Harem tag is the only one that vaguely approaches this, but the concept of Poly Amoury is NOT an Harem.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok i did restart a new game .... i wasn't disappointed at all ... taking things slow is cool .... give us a little show :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I feel that this needs to be addressed:

Your major mistake, and I don't think it is your fault, is the confusion of these games as Harem games. They aren't. They are classified like that because the correct Tag "PolyAmourous" doesn't exist, at least not here.

This isn't a Harem, because the relationship between the characters is a relationship of equals. Everyone is involved with everyone, without a leader or Master. In these games, this author gives the Wife the power of starting the talks that will lead to the group. That is probably why you feel it is her Harem. Since this isn't a Harem, your impression is based on a faulty perspective.

The Harem tag is the only one that vaguely approaches this, but the concept of Poly Amoury is NOT an Harem.

Poly also indicates that ALL partners are interested and can initiate with others of the same sex (if bi) or everyone of the opposite sex if straight.

I haven't played this version, but if any of the women only want to have sexy times with the wife, or they only grudingly initiate with the husband at the wifes insistance, that's not poly, that's the wife having a harem and inviting the husband to participate.

Again, have not played this update of a few of the others, so don't know what it's like now but early on it was very clear it was the wife who not only started things, she was also the one who had the sex experience with the other women, and one of the women was lesbian (at that time anyway) so yeah at that point it was deinitely shaping up for the wife's harem with husband allowed to participate.

Reactions: Sngo

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Poly also indicates that ALL partners are interested and can initiate with others of the same sex (if bi) or everyone of the opposite sex if straight.

I haven't played this version, but if any of the women only want to have sexy times with the wife, or they only grudingly initiate with the husband at the wifes insistance, that's not poly, that's the wife having a harem and inviting the husband to participate.

Again, have not played this update of a few of the others, so don't know what it's like now but early on it was very clear it was the wife who not only started things, she was also the one who had the sex experience with the other women, and one of the women was lesbian (at that time anyway) so yeah at that point it was deinitely shaping up for the wife's harem with husband allowed to participate.
Maybe play it and tell us what your thoughts are after? This is still in the beginning. I wouldn't classify this just yet.

Reactions: Man_0f_Culture

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Not terrible writing, like so many other games on here. About 5% of the games have good to great writing. This falls into it's own category, decent and realistic writing, which comes off a bit boring. Then there is the real sin, supposedly the MC has watched plenty of films but has never heard of Scarface or it's most iconic line? WTF, "choot dat piece of chit writer"

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Also, just got to this and I got to say, she is going to fail that assignment, if they grade for spelling...
screenshot0001.png

Joking aside, that is one of the nicer things about this game, not a lot of syntax, contextual, spelling, pronoun issues like so many of the games you find on here, so kudos to the dev(s) for that.

PowerFlower

Jul 1, 2017
Ah, this is the same dev as Knights Tale. Now it makes perfect sense. I was just playing and thought this game has the exact same story and structure. A wife stuck in a depressingly boring relationship who prefers to hook up with younger women.

The sex scenes between them, all have the charm of a contract negotiation, often quite literally. The wife runs the show and you play as a yes-man with zero agency in the story. It has the same weird writing style where the wife issues her commands exclusively in the form of questions and the MC always agrees, he never takes the initiative or even expresses a wish.

And this doesn't happened sometimes or often, literally every interaction they have is like that. I remember once I realized that in Knights Tale I started to count the number of times the dude doesn't agree to a command/question from his wife. I think in 10 hours playtime I got to like 3 times and one of them, I kid you not, was that he declined a blowjob from her.

Needless to say, I've dropped Knights Tale long ago and now I'm going to do the same with this masterpiece.
Sayonara.

Last edited:

daddyCzapo

Mar 26, 2019
Used and abused models, a bit cringe writting, the plot is kinda bland and repetitive, but overall not a bad bad vn. Not a very good one tho. After Knight's tale and triangle i was really hoping for something new from the dev, but it's just a reskin of knight's tale.. Shame :/
If you played any other game from neverlucky you played this one.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
To make things easier i have set the auto speed to max and i take a nap between questions so this is a bit less boring that way.

Reactions: UpYours69
3.00 star(s) 20 Votes