SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sorry, please ignore everything I post before

Something did not feel right with what happens after the initial scissoring scene

it looks like if you have a save from the previous SE edition, it triggers a bonus scene which you can read, no images, playing out in the dialogue
but if you start a new game it skips that scene altogther

it happens in both compressed and uncompressed version

From the dialogue it looks like either a 69 or a facesitting scene.

and after this you get them having breakfast, which is what happens right after the scissoring if you start a new game

so yeah, it looks like the copies we have are not the SE version, I just did not test them far enough
Yes, the OP says it is not the SE version, you can't use saves if you had in on SE previously. SE adds a bonus scene each episode or so, but as noted before the SE is $20.

Best to wait for SE to be leaked....
Nothing has leaked since 0.5 SE (notice this is v0.10?), SE releases are $20 (even old versions are still $20) , not even the normal version has been here since v0.5 SE. Nothing has leaked for over 6 months or something like that. Unless F95 finds a 4-leaf clover, it probably won't.

SE just adds an extra scene, which from what I gather is not very long.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yes, the OP says it is not the SE version, you can't use saves if you had in on SE previously. SE adds a bonus scene each episode or so, but as noted before the SE is $20.

Nothing has leaked since 0.5 SE (notice this is v0.10?), SE releases are $20 (even old versions are still $20) , not even the normal version has been here since v0.5 SE. Nothing has leaked for over 6 months or something like that. Unless F95 finds a 4-leaf clover, it probably won't.

SE just adds an extra scene, which from what I gather is not very long.
After playing the game using an old save
From what I tell, it looks like we have a total of 6 bonus scenes that are only available in the SE edition

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
After playing the game using an old save
From what I tell, it looks like we have a total of 6 bonus scenes that are only available in the SE edition
I'm not too sure myself, as it's been 6 months or so since the last one came out, I was told that each SE version adds a short scene or so, kind of like Thirsty for My Guest. Usually just an extra hot scene, and not really story essintial.

Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I'm not too sure myself, as it's been 6 months or so since the last one came out, I was told that each SE version adds a short scene or so, kind of like Thirsty for My Guest. Usually just an extra hot scene, and not really story essintial.
That's it. It isn't story related, it's just a HOT scene. I would like to see them, but, I do prefer to have the game.

Peace :)

• Hey there
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
The SE has bonus scenes and all the bonus scenes start with "patreon" for the filename.

If you load a save from a previous SE version the script will play but the images are missing. I just click through anyway to see what action I am missing. No biggie. Then when we MAYBE have an SE again I already have the some saves for an interesting scene (from the script).

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
I'm just waiting for the wife to start hooking up with her 2 friends while the MC gets to do nothing. That's the vibe I got from the game anyway, haven't played the latest update.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I'm just waiting for the wife to start hooking up with her 2 friends while the MC gets to do nothing. That's the vibe I got from the game anyway, haven't played the latest update.
Nope, the MC is also involved.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
So it's A Knight's Tale but without medieval? What a shame 'cause Triangle was quite good.
You are all free to do what you want, to me, though, I don't find it helpful to compare.

Sure, this Dev has a preferred type of story, there are enough small differences between them. It's not like there aren't 3000 games with the same plot and we all pretend that the most recent one is still original.

What I find helpful is that we know where the story goes, we know that there will be no big dramas, everyone will get along nicely and in the end we will feel good about it. Sometimes we need a bit of simplicity and quiet happiness in our lives. That's what these stories offer.

Oh, and stop looking for hurtful scenes, or jealousy, there's none of that. Just relax and let the good times roll.

Peace :)

Reactions: Ruffuss and J.R.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
I never played A Knights Tale, was told it was something like the Harem was girls for his wife and not him. So I didn't give it a chance.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
I never played A Knights Tale, was told it was something like the Harem was girls for his wife and not him. So I didn't give it a chance.
You were right. Only game worth playing now from this dev is triangle.
After that one is always the same boring dialogues with the wife being the harem head and letting the husband (mc) have some time with her girls just to have male protagonist tag.

Reactions: Imantiu

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Couples v0.10-SE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
image 'patreon21802' not found
'patreon21802-2 not found
'patreon21803' not found
'patreon21804' not found
'patreon21805' not found
'patreon21806' not found
'patreon21807' not found
'patreon21808' not found
same for 9 and 10 11-20
21 , 21-2 22 23-2 jeez 23 21 i'm typing them as they come up with no image so bare with me al the way to 28 .... so far

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 20 Votes