FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
hope this is not a story of splitting up the main two love partners - Claire and her boyfreind - and not sure where you are going with the modelling gig hope you keep in clean - they certainly don't need money, he is a doctor - and also hope you don't get the mc involved with either of the guests - not sure a trip to a club is a good idea for the women alone either if they are drinking - too many creeps out there
I don't know what is in store on this story, but, take a look at the other stories from this Dev. Maybe it will ease your worries.

Peace :)

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Made a Mod for the game, mostly I added ingame music and some more game settings

Jan. 1, 2023
Updated my Mod for the new game release v0.5SE

Download Mod v0.5 (~70MB)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.5 (~409MB)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mod patch if using the gallery Mod from hds666 from the OP, too.
(replace the file in the .../game folder to add gallery button)

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2210647 View attachment 2210648 View attachment 2210649 View attachment 2210650 View attachment 2210651
hey man, having weird bug while using your mod - every 1-3 renders textbox it's trying to rerender (?) itself, appearing stretched to half of a screen and wrong position and when quickly goes back to a size and position where it supposed to be, but considered how often it happens - you got constant flickering on the screen, without a mod everything works fine
never encountered such problem before, with your mods or at all, so not sure what is happening

edit: looks like it start to bugging out when opacity is 80% or higher

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
hey man, having weird bug while using your mod - every 1-3 renders textbox it's trying to rerender (?) itself, appearing stretched to half of a screen and wrong position and when quickly goes back to a size and position where it supposed to be, but considered how often it happens - you got constant flickering on the screen, without a mod everything works fine
never encountered such problem before, with your mods or at all, so not sure what is happening

edit: looks like it start to bugging out when opacity is 80% or higher
That's weird. I tried to get that issue also, but I hadn't it in my testing. Well, let's see with the next version if it's still in there for you, please let me know.
Since I'm already here: My next Mod version is hopefully compatible to the gallery Mod also. I already have tested that with my pre-Mod for v0.6 (not the se version, I'm only a small sub) and the existing gallery Mod for 0.5. So far it worked.

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
can someone tell me what exactly are the differences between the normal and the special version ? :unsure:

lkta

May 3, 2017
Strange the last couple of updates haven't made it here as Neverlucky updates are like clockwork on the last/first day of the month although this one hasn't really grabbed me like triangle & knights tale, Maybe interest has just fizzled out after 4 years of essentially the same game set in different times/locations with slight variations of character models

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
A bit sad that this one do not get updates here anymore. It's not the best game out there, but still was one with a kind of "feel good" story. I kinda liked to play that in between the other games with more drama/action etc. Now I actually miss it.

But seems the one leaked the SE game versions has stopped to post them for some time now. Maybe he lowerd his Patreon tier, since the SE version is a bit pricy though with 20$.

Reactions: Mt PewPew
3.00 star(s) 20 Votes