KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
hds666 KoGa3 Your mods are using the same entry line in the menu system, and KoGa's mod apparently has priority, so you only see his mod showing. If I remove it, then I see the gallery entry in the menu.

Not sure this is anyone's "fault", exactly, but thought you both should know.
Damn, I knew I've forgotten something...
I actually already wanted to add the gallery button from hds666 into my Mod, somehow I've missed it again.
Here a quick patched Mod file, replace it in the .../game folder to add that button to the main menu.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Damn, I knew I've forgotten something...
I actually already wanted to add the gallery button from hds666 into my Mod, somehow I've missed it again.
Here a quick patched Mod file, replace it in the .../game folder to add that button to the main menu.
Works like a champ, now, thanks! :)

Edit: Maybe add that file to your mod post? Further Edit: I see you did, awesome!

Last edited:
Reactions: KoGa3

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
hm, this game is a bit boring imo, but this update may be setting up some cheating between Amy and Claire going forward. particuarly interested to know how Amy knows that Claire is a screamer during sex. her response makes me believe that they were naughty girls in college with each other a few times, or..they fucked at the club which is why they got home so late...considering what they were up to at the club and their obvious attraction to each other, having them get into a sexual relationship behind their partners backs wouldn't be surprising at all. or perhaps they get some fun going which they include their partners in, which would be lots of fun to watch for me especially, since i love group sex where the mc is included. not so much into having mc's getting cucked or cheated on.

Reactions: Teddy 369

hds666

Feb 6, 2020
hds666 KoGa3 Your mods are using the same entry line in the menu system, and KoGa's mod apparently has priority, so you only see his mod showing. If I remove it, then I see the gallery entry in the menu.

Not sure this is anyone's "fault", exactly, but thought you both should know.

That's because both mods patch the same screen, as I don't use KoGa3's mod (his mods are great by the way) I couldn't see the conflict. I would change KoGa3's patch for the file attached. This one detects if the gallery mod exists and present the option if it's installed.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Is this more like Triangle or A Knight's Tale?
Don't think I can go thru the excitement and suspense of AKT again.

Smygis

Jan 6, 2018
View attachment 2017615

Overview:
Couples is an adult Visual Novel.
You play from the perspective of a man moving to a new city with your girlfriend Claire. Claire is excited because that's where her best friend Amy visits college. She can't wait to introduce you and sets up a meeting with Amy and her girlfriend Katie.
Amy is thrilled to see Claire again, but seems to be under a lot of stress since her dorm is undergoing renovations and she and Katie have to find a new place to stay.
Your new apartment has a spare guest room...​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-01
Release Date: 2022-12-31
Developer: Neverluckystudios - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.5 SE
Language: English
Other Games: A Knight's Tale - Triangle
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Other: ANDROID

Extra: Mod - Gallery Mod

Thank you M1cha31 for sharing!
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2017619 View attachment 2017620 View attachment 2017621 View attachment 2017622 View attachment 2017624 View attachment 2017626 View attachment 2017627 View attachment 2017628
Where's the MAC file?

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
triangle was good...but than boring sex generator in knights tale and now multiple protagonists? :( looks like u will need to wait for another game from this dev.

Reactions: kendrickzl
Oct 22, 2017
i don't get this story ... are the 2 friends of your wife ... gonna try to get her to turn back into a lesbian (which , i'm guessing she is or was or bi ?
will one of the friends turn bi and want the male ?
nothing really defined as a story , other than lesbian friends of the wife staying with you .... and who knows what , maybe shit happens behind the MC's back .... :rolleyes:
If it is anything like the dev's last two games, in the end, you will have a polyamorous relationship with 4 participants.
So every girl is or will discover it is bi.

The driving force will most likely be one or two of the girls while the MC is somewhat laid back/passively enjoying the pussy coming his way.

This worked pretty well for me in the first game which was short and nice. :love:

The second game started nice too, but in the end, was too drawn out for me as every hint of something happening was not followed up with story or resolved instantly. And what activity there was that worked for me in a small frame, just didn't after being repeated five times over.

You can only see people brush their teeth as the main event of an update so often until it gets old. ;)
(This is an exaggeration, but shows the main problem people had with that game.)

That said, there will be no drama of any kind.

Oct 22, 2017
Great. Just what I wanted. Thanks.

Peace :)
Yeah, based on the story/game, I have no problem with some action/drama going on, but just putting drama in doesn't make a good story. And sometimes just some wholesome fun is everything I need. (y)
If I want RL I can go outside. ;)

Since I don't know the scale of this game yet, and I liked Triangle, I'll just play along until the game is finished or gets too drawn out/repetitive for my tastes like AKT. :)

Reactions: FatGiant

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah, based on the story/game, I have no problem with some action/drama going on, but just putting drama in doesn't make a good story. And sometimes just some wholesome fun is everything I need. (y)

Since I don't know the scale of this game yet, and I liked Triangle, I'll just play along until the game is finished or gets too drawn out/repetitive for my tastes like AKT. :)
i really enjoy Triangle , was and is an awesome game (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

I found the pace set in AKT a bit too sleepy too, yet, I loved it. Sometimes that update, was exactly what I needed that day. Something simple, no drama, sexy, wholesome. :)

To this game, I have only one real request, more PDA. I kiss my wife of 30 years 20+ times everyday. Why? Because... It doesn't need a reason. If I don't, she will. So, I find it weird that the girlfriend goes for a night out and no kiss on the send off? No kiss when she comes back? Hmmm... No kiss for good morning? Hmmm...

Dev if you read this, more kissing... LOL

Peace :)

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I can understand that a story without drama may be soothing, and I would also appreciate soothing stories, but it still has to be a story, with a content.

My first novel:
"He gets up at half past six, has breakfast, goes to work, comes back from work, eats dinner, goes to bed."

My second novel:
"Shall I cook dinner? — Sounds good."
"Shall I order pizza? — Sounds good."
"Shall I order Chinese food? — Sounds good."

Even if both novels were combined who would read more than two pages of them?

Yet it is possible to tell a tale without sound and fury, for instance "Le rêve" (The dream) by Émile Zola (though there is a terrible drama in the end, but none of the characters caused it), or "Sí se por qué" (Really I know why) by Felipe Trigo.

But this story is completely empty.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
hope this is not a story of splitting up the main two love partners - Claire and her boyfreind - and not sure where you are going with the modelling gig hope you keep in clean - they certainly don't need money, he is a doctor - and also hope you don't get the mc involved with either of the guests - not sure a trip to a club is a good idea for the women alone either if they are drinking - too many creeps out there

3.00 star(s) 20 Votes