jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Couples v0.16-SE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 30.11.2023 (v0.16-SE)
Do you have to crunch pictures or something to make the game smaller for Android?
Just curious

Reactions: Gametimer

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
that and creating actually videos instead of ATL animations.
Some of them were nice, others did come out a bit accelerated. Nothing too drastic, just a bit of a heads up.

Anyway, much appreciated, I was able to enjoy this game again, through your work.

It is a pain that because of some very ungrateful people this is the only way to enjoy this game, other than paying, obviously. Which to me is quite not possible.

Peace :)

TheMaker666

Modder
Jan 15, 2018
Here is the links for v0.16 (Note this is not the SE Version)

FULL DOWNLOAD:

PC:

MAC:

PC:

MAC:

UPDATE
PC:

MAC:

PC:

MAC:

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Last time I tried this a few updates ago it was the most boring AVN I've ever read. As in almost as boring as my real life I was trying to escape by reading AVNs. Maybe I'll try this again once it gets a completed tag and I'll have the ctrl-skip at the ready.
If, for one side, I have to agree that this isn't a very dynamic and energetic story (none of his games are), on another side, I can't call it "boring", well, not for me at least.

It has a specific charm, with it's lack of drama. With it's almost banalisation of a very complex subject, like the Open Relationships is. By going with this approach of showing how undramatic it can be, if we buy it obviously, it makes it even seem possible to consider.

So, maybe the story isn't for you, either because it isn't energetic and dynamic, or because the theme doesn't appeal to you, or, if it does, this undramatic approach isn't your cup of tea.

Rather than calling it "boring" maybe move to something more your type. I happen to like it, to find it relaxing, interesting, and I'm rather curious of what's the next step. Really can't help you buddy.

Peace :)

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Idk why people hate on this game. It isnt anything groundbreaking but it isnt trying to be either, and the dev has a very known way they like to make the games. Theres quite a lot of sex scenes, and the girls are progressing nicely. It isnt like the dev is milking updates so you never get to fuck the younger girls, we have already had sex with one of them and it seems like the other will happen in the next episode or two at most.

It is just a pretty normal game, without any drama with cute girls and decent renders. Consistently in line with the other 2 games, although this MC isnt nearly as big of a pushover as last time, hes actually the mc and not the wife.

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Made a Mod for the game, mostly I added ingame music and some more game settings

Dec. 27, 2023
Updated my Mod for the new game release v0.16

Attention:
The game version available now is NOT the SE (special edition) version anymore.
So if you use old saves made with the SE version you will get dialogs with missing pictures.
In my Mod you can check and also set the Patreon switch to "OFF" to avoid that
(set it before such a scene appears)

Download Mod v0.16 (~45MB)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.16 (~530MB)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mod patch if using the gallery Mod from hds666 from the OP, too.
(replace the file in the .../game folder to add gallery button)
MediaFire
(not updated yet)

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2210647 View attachment 2210648 View attachment 2210649 View attachment 2210650 View attachment 2210651
Thanks Bro

Reactions: FatGiant

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
nice update .... interesting story ... makes me want to stay around to see what happens ... mostly to see if i am correct in what will happen :) so far i'm batting 1000 ...
awaiting further updates :)

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: FatGiant

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Does this dev just not make enough money from his games to buy a better render PC or get new models? Just asking.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
So I only want to know one thing, is the MC going to have any choice as to whether or not he wants to have sex with the others,
and wishes to keep his girlfriend / wife to himself

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Does this dev just not make enough money from his games to buy a better render PC or get new models? Just asking.
Well if you look at his patreon page he makes $982 per month so maybe he can afford it unless this is his only source of income and he can't really afford it.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Here is the links for v0.16 (Note this is not the SE Version)
Thanks! Finally.

This is one of the few games of which updates never seem to become public. Too bad really... :confused:

So another sick fuck story - I'm out - you keep your no love / romance with any fucker out there to yourself - bye
On the contrary, I would say.

Despite the "sharing" content (the male MC is in a relationship with a woman, they get romantically involved with a lesbian couple) it's pretty wholesome. It's the most romantic and vanilla kind of sharing possible.

3.00 star(s) 20 Votes