Soldier209

Jul 26, 2021
Questions regarding plumpness:

I'm trying to get to 25% plumpness because my character has 0% plumpness. But I've failed so far, the best progress I got was 1% before it got reduced. So...

What are the best foods to increase plumpness? I'm eyeing that pancake mix.
How much do I have to eat to avoid having my gained plumpness rounded down to 0?
Does yoga decrease plumpness? I correctly guessed certain types of exercise can reduce plumpness, but I'm unsure about yoga.
Are hamburgers actually good for plumpness gain or am I eating too little?

Edit: My physical level is getting too high and the only good way I have to increase it is through weight training. I kind of don't want to do that, because I assume it increases muscle and I'm fine with my 70% muscle. Any other options? Cardio is the only other exercise that gives me skill increases and it's trivial difficulty with 1% increases per 20-minute workout.

Last edited:
Reactions: Space_Cow99
Oct 1, 2023
Questions regarding plumpness:
A bit earlier I posted a bit about how plumpness works, might be relevant: post-14726577.

What are the best foods to increase plumpness? I'm eyeing that pancake mix.
How much do I have to eat to avoid having my gained plumpness rounded down to 0?
The specific food doesn't matter all that much since there's a harsh cap: you can gain at most 10 plumpness per day. Raw pancake mix is 4 plumpness. The formula for actual plumpness gain per day is roughly min(10, food_plumpness - min(10, fitness.cardio)), so I think you need to eat 5 pancake mix per day (20 total plumpness) to achieve the max possible fattening of 10 fatness/day despite doing exercise. Remember that food only counts when you're above 50% satiety.
Are hamburgers actually good for plumpness gain or am I eating too little?
A hamburger is 5 plumpness, a cheeseburger is 6.

Does yoga decrease plumpness? I correctly guessed certain types of exercise can reduce plumpness, but I'm unsure about yoga.
Yup, counts as 5 points of cardio, which roughly speaking is like losing 5 plumpness. But it's capped at 10, so not a big deal - you can offset it by eating more as above.

My physical level is getting too high and the only good way I have to increase it is through weight training. I kind of don't want to do that, because I assume it increases muscle and I'm fine with my 70% muscle. Any other options?
No, it doesn't seem like there's any Physical 6 or above checks that don't also count as bulking. Oh, and all exercises that count as cardio also count as a little bit of bulking, so you basically need to stop exercising at all to start losing muscle. You could try alternating between days where you do weight training (gain muscle and Physical) and days where you do no exercise at all (lose muscle), that should work in theory (might need several days without exercise to match one day of bulking).

kkiutt

Aug 11, 2017
a weird question, but are football teammembers hard coded to be bully even when they dont have that inclination

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
Most of them are arseholes. There may be something in the code about that. A minority aren't. The better you are at physical or what the skill is called, the nicer they seem to be.
I am now at a point where if I chat before training, friendship goes up with each of them.

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
So I finally got to the stage in the Roommate story where you enter a relationship with both of them. It is a bit strange, since neither are poly, the game seems to consider it two independent relationships.

Also finally had sex with the roommate. We went on a date at the gym and then showered together. Then she sat on my face and stayed there...
Gave her 38 orgasms before I got bored.

bergelmir

Mar 22, 2018
Would be nice if the max number of sex participants would be more than 3 and start to come up somewhat regulary e.g. after football matches or when you hand out with all your fuckbuddies.

Oct 1, 2023
Is it just me or would it be cool to have the ability to make certain races/skin color appear more often or vice versa, like in influencing?
You can do that currently by editing the HTML file (search for setup.phenotype_rate =) but not ingame. I do think it's a bit silly that these are hardcoded - the code says it's "enrollment rates as found by various studies", presumably implying "in America", since surely they'd vary a lot by country.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melmoth99

animemd

Dec 30, 2017
absolutely loving this game.

Is there a 3some option in the game?
There is, especially if you set yourself up to be poly and find others that are also the same. Can do hangouts with all poly characters you are dating. And if you become a cheerleader, can have two football players come up to you if the football team wins.

junemeh

Apr 8, 2024
So I finally got to the stage in the Roommate story where you enter a relationship with both of them. It is a bit strange, since neither are poly, the game seems to consider it two independent relationships.

Also finally had sex with the roommate. We went on a date at the gym and then showered together. Then she sat on my face and stayed there...
Gave her 38 orgasms before I got bored.
How did you manage to proc this? The roommate is max friendship and lust atp. Was starting to think nothing would happen and I'm just doin the same boring challenges over and over. Speaking of which is there a guide to procing events?

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
How did you manage to proc this? The roommate is max friendship and lust atp. Was starting to think nothing would happen and I'm just doin the same boring challenges over and over. Speaking of which is there a guide to procing events?
This is speculation as I haven't looked into the code:
You need the roommate's partner to have certain dominance over you or have done enough dares.
Then, enter your dorm room while the roommate is inside. There is a random chance for the event to trigger, where they are both there and propose a more extreme dare. It may have to be in the evening.

Best way to proc an event is hitting * on your NumPad. For this event go in the room, see your roommate is there -> hit the back arrow in the game interface (top left) -> hit * to refresh your game instance -> enter room hoping for it to trigger, repeat till it does.

At the end you can take them up on the offer to enter a relationship with both of them. Your roommate may hate you at the time, have 0 lust for you. It doesn't matter. You are now in a relationship, so you can go out with them and slowly build everything up.
If you want to only be in a relationship with one of them, you can break up with the other one.

Reactions: junemeh

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
This is speculation as I haven't looked into the code:
You need the roommate's partner to have certain dominance over you or have done enough dares.
Then, enter your dorm room while the roommate is inside. There is a random chance for the event to trigger, where they are both there and propose a more extreme dare. It may have to be in the evening.

Best way to proc an event is hitting * on your NumPad. For this event go in the room, see your roommate is there -> hit the back arrow in the game interface (top left) -> hit * to refresh your game instance -> enter room hoping for it to trigger, repeat till it does.

At the end you can take them up on the offer to enter a relationship with both of them. Your roommate may hate you at the time, have 0 lust for you. It doesn't matter. You are now in a relationship, so you can go out with them and slowly build everything up.
If you want to only be in a relationship with one of them, you can break up with the other one.
Do you know if you need to be bi to trigger that event?

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
I doubt it, as depending on world seed they may be same gender. My current game my character is bi and the Roommate is a she, the Roommate's Boyfriend a he. In other games I have had them be same gender, so in that instance it wouldn't have needed to be a trigger.

Sadly, all I know is that I triggered it, but nothing about how the magic works.

It also triggered rather late in the school year, after spring break.

Reactions: Facha1234

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Seasonal food items...must add to the game...and candy if your woman or guy must add, and Holiday parties and costumes.
I know that is a big ask. But that totally missing chat messaging in class and getting trouble for it.

A character can't grope people if she or he is a taker? I noticed one other thing, she or he can't put certain people in their place from NPC standpoint the bullies for constant jealousy, assaults and MC character is seen as bad person who started it.
Is there a way to have something created like bully cam.

animemd

Dec 30, 2017
Seasonal food items...must add to the game...and candy if your woman or guy must add, and Holiday parties and costumes.
I know that is a big ask. But that totally missing chat messaging in class and getting trouble for it.

A character can't grope people if she or he is a taker? I noticed one other thing, she or he can't put certain people in their place from NPC standpoint the bullies for constant jealousy, assaults and MC character is seen as bad person who started it.
Is there a way to have something created like bully cam.
At this moment the dev is adding Halloween event to the game with costumes and the like, so it will be there.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DickgirlEnjoyer

sakuzuda

Nov 24, 2021
question, how do I turn off the auto-save? (there's no option in the options)
I like to manually save my game incase I make a mistake

Reactions: rKnight
4.30 star(s) 103 Votes