menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Can you get into the D/S with The Admirer? I admittedly cheated and gave him 100% dominance over me. Yet I couldn't tell the difference when interacting with him. It's only when I cheated (again) and gave him the inclination of Dominant that he suddenly wanted me to be his slave. (wow, that escalated quickly!) Anyway, is it somehow hard coded into the game that you have to play enough DND sessions and agree to date him to get his dominance at 100% in order for him to finally exhibit dominant behavior?

Also with the roommate saga, does it make a difference if I submit to the sexual act to the roommate's BF after I catch her masturbating? Or does it matter either way in the advancement of that storyline? TIA!

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
For the Rommate thing it seems you need to escalate things in general, but individual dares don't matter until you get the important one. You'll know it when you see it.
The masturbation event is pretty random and the Roomate's partner can approach you and ask you even if you haven't caught them masturbating, in which case you are forced to not progress that event. The story will still proceed.

I don't know if the important thing is Roomate's BF/GF dominance towards you or number of dares, since dominance will increase as you do dares.

The Admirer is by default not dominant but a bullying victim, so there doesn't seem to be a "proper" path for a D/s relationship with them as the top. The DnD sessions seem to be a way though to increase their self confidence in the future, as at the end of the campaign there is talk about them not having the confidence to write their own adventures.

Reactions: menatv

cheezed

Sep 28, 2019
I noticed one other thing, she or he can't put certain people in their place from NPC standpoint the bullies for constant jealousy, assaults and MC character is seen as bad person who started it.
Is there a way to have something created like bully cam.
Bullyhunting MC is certainly An Idea that would play into others

TauTalesDev

Aug 4, 2018
For the Rommate thing it seems you need to escalate things in general, but individual dares don't matter until you get the important one. You'll know it when you see it.
The masturbation event is pretty random and the Roomate's partner can approach you and ask you even if you haven't caught them masturbating, in which case you are forced to not progress that event. The story will still proceed.

I don't know if the important thing is Roomate's BF/GF dominance towards you or number of dares, since dominance will increase as you do dares.

The Admirer is by default not dominant but a bullying victim, so there doesn't seem to be a "proper" path for a D/s relationship with them as the top. The DnD sessions seem to be a way though to increase their self confidence in the future, as at the end of the campaign there is talk about them not having the confidence to write their own adventures.
I was curious about the roommate event since I wasn't triggering it, so I took a quick look at the html file.

You can catch your roommate masturbating between 18:00 - 23:00 on Monday-Thursday after gameday 90, then the roommates partner can ask you on Friday-Sunday at that same time if you saw them masturbate in the last week. If it has been less then a week, then they "reward" you by letting you suck their cock/lick their pussy.

Then, another event can trigger after 14 days on Friday-Sunday between 18:00 - 23:00 where the Roommate takes a more active role in your relationship by giving you a more extreme dare. If you complete the dare, then your roommate and their partner can both become your master/mistress.

As others mentioned, backing out of the dorm room, pressing '*' on the numpad and reentering helps to cycle events.

sakuzuda

Nov 24, 2021
guys, which club should I join?
Soccer, swimming, or eSports? (I only see these three, let me know if there are others)
also, what are the benefits of joining each club?

Reactions: rKnight

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I was curious about the roommate event since I wasn't triggering it, so I took a quick look at the html file.

You can catch your roommate masturbating between 18:00 - 23:00 on Monday-Thursday after gameday 90, then the roommates partner can ask you on Friday-Sunday at that same time if you saw them masturbate in the last week. If it has been less then a week, then they "reward" you by letting you suck their cock/lick their pussy.

Then, another event can trigger after 14 days on Friday-Sunday between 18:00 - 23:00 where the Roommate takes a more active role in your relationship by giving you a more extreme dare. If you complete the dare, then your roommate and their partner can both become your master/mistress.

As others mentioned, backing out of the dorm room, pressing '*' on the numpad and reentering helps to cycle events.
I only triggered that once (by chance) and just can't get it triggered since ages and I think thre prerequisites are not well thought or built. If someone knows how to cheat it or force it I would be grateful.

Oct 1, 2023
I only triggered that once (by chance) and just can't get it triggered since ages and I think thre prerequisites are not well thought or built. If someone knows how to cheat it or force it I would be grateful.
You could force it by doing SugarCube.Engine.play("EventDormRoommateMasturbating") in console. That's first one, the one where you get asked about it is EventRMPMastAsk, and EventRMPRelMain is where you get an offer to sub for both (or dom the roommate together with their partner).

Obviously, forcing events you don't meet the requirements for may cause all sorts of jankiness. Try to minimize the weirdness of your circumstances (be at the location the event normally happens at, etc).

sakuzuda

Nov 24, 2021
question. can I change my char(male) from BI to straight on my existing save?
or the only way to do that is only with start all over again?

Oct 1, 2023
question. can I change my char(male) from BI to straight on my existing save?
or the only way to do that is only with start all over again?
Only via console commands, I think. Something like
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.pcsexualprefs = ["female", "transgender female", "nonbinary afab"]
SugarCube.State.variables.pcsexualpref = "straight"
Note that I'm pretty sure the only thing it affects is that the game takes it into account when generating characters your PC should be attracted to, and changing it won't regenerate all the already-generated characters. So it's a bit questionably useful.

sakuzuda

Nov 24, 2021
Only via console commands, I think. Something like
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.pcsexualprefs = ["female", "transgender female", "nonbinary afab"]
SugarCube.State.variables.pcsexualpref = "straight"
Note that I'm pretty sure the only thing it affects is that the game takes it into account when generating characters your PC should be attracted to, and changing it won't regenerate all the already-generated characters. So it's a bit questionably useful.
thank you, I guess starting a new save is better eventho I'm doing good with this save. (my friend dares me to play as a BI male and I'm regret it now)

un-song

May 19, 2019
As far as I know, there are two ways things can go with a roommate and his partner: submissive and dominant (over the roommate). Can anyone tell me about these paths? I know about the search, but this topic has been discussed here too many times, with very sketchy answers.

Mar 28, 2018
Can you date professors normally or is it really only fucking in the classroom and occasionally at their apartment if you meet them at a bar or something? I never had an option to ask for a number or anything.
Professor interaction in the future, will there phone #?
Sex interactions, be different, Like professor asks you to go to on errand,
During lunch break, you take professor out to lunch?
Sex might be different later updates?
Add the Professor to your phone by doing the following to CourseOfTemptation.html in Notepad++

1. CTRL F: setup.people.valid_phone_contact
2. You will see the following:
setup.people.valid_phone_contact = function(name)
{return this.is_known(name) && this.get_type(name) != "faculty" && this.get_type(name) != "outsider" && !this.is_removed(name);}
3. Remove != "faculty"
4. This will make it so that when the program is using the save file to set everything up from the game, the add phone contact function won't exclude faculty.

There are two Routes you can go from here. Either A. Automatically Add Professor to your Players Phone when Favor > A Certain Value (like 100) or B. Set it Manually in the save file.
Route A could potentionally be less stable and could potentionally ruin your save and game. Route B won't. I'll be using Route A because it's easier and automatic.

A. To Automatically Add Professor to the Player's Phone,
Replace:
<<link "Talk to <<dprofessor>>" AfterClassTalk>>
<<set $eventnpc to $professor>>
<<run setup.School.leave_class()>>
<</link>>
With:
<<link "Talk to <<dprofessor>>" AfterClassTalk>>
<<set $eventnpc to $professor>>
<<set _favor to setup.people.get_attitude($eventnpc, "favor")>>
<<if _favor gte 100>>
<<givenumber $eventnpc>>
<</if>>
<<run setup.School.leave_class()>>
<</link>>

B. Set it Manually in the save file
1. Open up your save file, use CTRL F to find professors by name.
2. Then scroll down to "known": true, and under it paste "phone": true.

This will make it so the professors get added to your phone. Now, you should be able to do everything that you do with your friends with your professors, like hangout, and you can build friendship, spend time with them, etc. You should be able to get add relationship events to change your relationship with them, I guess.

Reactions: Ayymao
Mar 28, 2018
What is really missing about this game is that npcs mostly don't interact with you, the player has to initiate most interactions. Would be a real game changer if npcs would try to hit on the player and treat you differently if depending on your clothes. Right now you can not have a passive or introverted player and wait for the world do stuff with you. Also even dangerzone npcs are not forceful, you always have the last word, which is really boring.
You can modify the game to where you get more events, texts and hangout requests. Definitely makes the game a lot livelier and more interactive.

• Wow
Reactions: Gerdybird43

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
swimming gets you exhibitionism and group sex
I once played this club until there was an option to help your swimmate expose the teacher's degeneracy or kept silent. I chose to help, then the swimming team practiced naked and had a fuckfest at the end of every session.

If I chose to stay silent, will there be another path where MC and the teacher progressed their 'private' session?

junemeh

Apr 8, 2024
Regarding the roommate thing

I think it's possible for you to dom the roommate as well? I peeped in the html and saw something that alludes to it but have no idea how to proc that either. I've been starting over a few times to try and make it so my pc can be dominate over the roommate along with their partner. Not great at reading code so it's a bit above my understanding.
-------------------------------------------
EDIT:

I figured out how you are able to give the roommate a challenge which leads you to being able to dom your roommate. Not sure how it will work for other save files but there's a line in your save that's called "Servicedrm" under "rmpbully": { . If "Servicedrm" is set to true then you will most likely end up subbing to the roommate AND their partner. However, if it's set to false you will have the chance to give the roommate a dare and become her dom while still subbing to their partner.

Last edited:

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
As far as I know, there are two ways things can go with a roommate and his partner: submissive and dominant (over the roommate). Can anyone tell me about these paths? I know about the search, but this topic has been discussed here too many times, with very sketchy answers.

I can only tell you about the submissive path.

You follow the dares of the Roommate's partner, raising their dominance. Which dares you do is pretty irrelevant, as long as you do them. As your disinhibition and submission rise, they will simply add more dares to the pool of possible dares.

Once you reach a certain point, there will be a special event:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ssato243
4.30 star(s) 103 Votes