Rabidbrain

Jan 14, 2018
Is there a way to get the roommate to spawn as the opposite sex? I wanted both the roommate and their partner to spawn as girls when I play as a guy.

Soldier209

Jul 26, 2021
How much plumpness does heavy-weight dumbbell exercise lose? I need to calculate how much I need to eat everyday while exercising *and* gain weight.

Oct 1, 2023
How much plumpness does heavy-weight dumbbell exercise lose? I need to calculate how much I need to eat everyday while exercising *and* gain weight.
If you pass the Physical check, gymbulking 6, which raises fitness.cardio by 2 points, which is like losing 2 points of plumpness (but see my previous post about caps). If you fail the check, it's halved.

Ideski34

Jun 17, 2021
Is there a way to get the roommate to spawn as the opposite sex? I wanted both the roommate and their partner to spawn as girls when I play as a guy.
SAME
If it's purely based on luck then it's BS, I don't want to start a new playthrough after a few days of progress just to meekly hope that they'll both turn out to be girls, though in my game only the roommate's partner is a guy and I want him to be a girl

Rabidbrain

Jan 14, 2018
SAME
If it's purely based on luck then it's BS, I don't want to start a new playthrough after a few days of progress just to meekly hope that they'll both turn out to be girls, though in my game only the roommate's partner is a guy and I want him to be a girl
I ended up just modifying the html file in notepad++. If you ctrl+f for "roommate genders" you can replace the allowed male roommates with the female ones that are below it. As far as I can tell the roommate's partner is determined by what your character is attracted too but if you want something specific you can search for "placing roommate's partner" and hard code it yourself.

sakuzuda

Nov 24, 2021
question, what would happen to my char(male) if I reject the offers after finding out their "secret milkshakes" in Helleborine Hall party?
(because in my previous play, I always accept the money because they said they would go after me and makes my life a bit easier)
edit : is mask exists in game? I want to had full covered mask like on my profile picture

LankDord

Jan 17, 2018
Are we able to gift npcs clothing(and assign it to their outfit somehow?) or bring them to the tattoo parlor?

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
question, what would happen to my char(male) if I reject the offers after finding out their "secret milkshakes" in Helleborine Hall party?
(because in my previous play, I always accept the money because they said they would go after me and makes my life a bit easier)
edit : is mask exists in game? I want to had full covered mask like on my profile picture
They will catch you and your BFF the next Quad party when you enter in it and ask again about it..
There're masks for halloween in the 5.4x..

Are we able to gift npcs clothing(and assign it to their outfit somehow?) or bring them to the tattoo parlor?
Many asking for something similar in suggestions, i guess not yet..
You can just choose their preferred outfit if you got "Customize NPCs" checked

Is there any way to just delete or replace the roommate with someone else? He/she is extremely annoying and irritating.
No, you can't change RM.. is scripted to be annoying from start in every seed..
You can make RM friendly easily if you manage to find the preferred topic..
You can talk with RM as any other NPCs 1 time every day from "People Here" tab
Will be still irritating expecially if you walk in the room naked while the RM is inside, that until you manage to change the relationship with them through their storyline..
If you have no interest in them you will just have an annoying RM.. that sadly is enough common..

Last edited:

un-song

May 19, 2019

DandyMe's reply only reveals a small part of the story, so I'll supplement. I'm replying to you in part because this was a critical moment in the game for me, because CoT drew me in with the hope of a sympathetic roleplaying experience that required me to back out of the deal.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sakuzuda

Nov 24, 2021
DandyMe's reply only reveals a small part of the story, so I'll supplement. I'm replying to you in part because this was a critical moment in the game for me, because CoT drew me in with the hope of a sympathetic roleplaying experience that required me to back out of the deal.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I guess this was enough. I'm fine with spoiler but I don't want to spoil other's. thank you for the guide.
edit : I take the money since my man is too weak at that moment

sakuzuda

Nov 24, 2021
Screenshot_2024-10-07-21-59-50-298_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg
how to get rid of her dominance, I want to make her as my secondary gf?
edit : there's so much on this game, I wish there's a dedicated wiki or guide for this game

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
To reduce her dominance you must be assertive in your interactions with her. Also, don't help in the media lab - all those interactions increase dominance.

As far as I understand though you can't yet enter a relationship with her. Apparently Special NPCs have their romance bar locked until the event that unlocks it, so until the story progresses to the part where that happens the classroom harasser is not going to officially be your gf. You can do booty calls and hang out.

sakuzuda

Nov 24, 2021
To reduce her dominance you must be assertive in your interactions with her. Also, don't help in the media lab - all those interactions increase dominance.

As far as I understand though you can't yet enter a relationship with her. Apparently Special NPCs have their romance bar locked until the event that unlocks it, so until the story progresses to the part where that happens the classroom harasser is not going to officially be your gf. You can do booty calls and hang out.
sadly, there's no option of booty call for her. only hangout & dating

Reactions: rKnight

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I swear, it's default from the game. I only change the name of my best friend to "Amelia Watson" and that's it. other than that, I just change every girls body that I meet into plump/full-figured
So...kudos to the name generator of the game, then. Because the Harasser can have different names depending on the seed you choose at the beginning as far as I know. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: sakuzuda

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
So...kudos to the name generator of the game, then. Because the Harasser can have different names depending on the seed you choose at the beginning as far as I know. :KEK:
Not only the seed.. also the sliders..

Here there's the walkthrough for both paths with the Harasser..

If she's still attempting to stealing your homeworks start complaining about her with the Professor.. would help if you attempt to get those back!

4.30 star(s) 103 Votes