smith66

Aug 24, 2017
You can buy a kiddy pool for hot tub streams but their doesn't seem to be any way to do a hot tub stream is the kiddy pool useless for now?

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
You can buy a kiddy pool for hot tub streams but their doesn't seem to be any way to do a hot tub stream is the kiddy pool useless for now?
I don't know if has to be suggested by someone in chat first or not, but you have to be wearing swimwear when you go to start your stream.
Yes, you need someone will suggest about doing it during a workout stream.
You need to wear swimwear to see the option to start it..

dinodick

Apr 24, 2019
Double clicking doesn't run anything, I just get a prompt for what to use to open the file. Does this require a download or smth?
Also, does this need the code it's replacing to only be in sequential snippets or can I put everything together?

Thanks, getting this to work would really beat editing the game every time.

Alright guys. I was trying to reinsert all of the code changes I made to the game's previous version to fit the new version but I kept running into issues so instead I made a mod patcher so that I can automatically patch and depatch the game with all my mods everytime a new update rolls around. I'm not sure if a tool like this already exists, but I'll upload the game files with the patch tool with all the mods I use.

You guys can make your own mods too if you want.

KittyPatcher.py
This allows you to apply any and all mods you have in your mods folder to the game in a double click.
1. Put the mods in the mods folder.
2. Double click KittyPatcher.py
After doing these two steps, the patcher works by automatically replacing code in the HTML to modify the game code.
You need the latest version of python installed for it to work.

Reactions: LubricatedKitty

Greppleson

Feb 4, 2018
Double clicking doesn't run anything, I just get a prompt for what to use to open the file. Does this require a download or smth?
Also, does this need the code it's replacing to only be in sequential snippets or can I put everything together?

I can answer your first question. The file is a python script. You will have to have python installed on your computer and make sure during installing you check the box for "install to path". At least for me running the file didn't work unless I ticked that specific box during installation. Then just double click and it should automatically swap the coding based on what was put inside the "mods" folder. You should see a command prompt type window pop up for a second and the file should be good to go.

Reactions: dinodick
Mar 28, 2018

Yeah, what Greppleson said. I'll add the download link for Python to the mod instructions to make this stuff more clear.

I updated the script so that it runs as a .exe without having to download python. It also allows for multiple replacements. You separate the old code~newcode this way and separate the replacements with ~~ this way:

old code 1~newcode 1~~old code 2~newcode 2~~old code 3~newcode 3

https://f95zone.to/threads/course-of-temptation-v0-5-4f-anthaum.190412/post-15049754

Last edited:

BorgleButt

Apr 17, 2019
Yeah, what Greppleson said. I'll add the download link for Python to the mod instructions to make this stuff more clear.

I updated the script so that it runs as a .exe without having to download python. It also allows for multiple replacements. You separate the old code~newcode this way and separate the replacements with ~~ this way:

old code 1~newcode 1~~old code 2~newcode 2~~old code 3~newcode 3

https://f95zone.to/threads/course-of-temptation-v0-5-4f-anthaum.190412/post-15049754

Unable to download the new zip with the .exe, just hits me with "failed" to download.

SamaelTheDestroyer

Jan 29, 2018
Alright guys. I was trying to reinsert all of the code changes I made to the game's previous version to fit the new version but I kept running into issues so instead I made a mod patcher so that I can automatically patch and depatch the game with all my mods everytime a new update rolls around. I'm not sure if a tool like this already exists, but I'll upload the game files with the patch tool with all the mods I use.

Main Modding Instructions
1. Download KittyPatcher.zip
2. Put KittyPatcher.exe and the mods folder from KittyPatcher.zip in the main folder of the game, where CourseofTemptation.html is
3. Put the mods you want in the mods folder
4. Double Click KittyPatcher.exe to add the mod(s) to the game
5. Done

Alternatively, you can run KittyPatcher.py in the scripts folder but you'll need to download Python to run it:
Also, F95 registers KittyPatcher.zip as a Virus because I packaged it as a .exe file but it isn't a virus, but if you want to be safe just download KittyPatcherPy.zip. You'll have to install Python to run it though.

KittyPatcher.exe/py
This allows you to apply any and all mods you have in your mods folder to the game in a double click.
After doing these two steps, the patcher works by automatically replacing code in the HTML to modify the game code.

Mods Folder
Store mods here so the patcher can patch your game.

Create Mods Simple
1. old code 1~new code 1~~old code 2~new code 2~~old code 3~new code 3
2. Name file [yourmodnamehere].mod
3. Put it in mods folder

Create Mods Exmaple
1. Find the code you want to modify, for example:
{
passage: "EventQuadPartyGainCrush",
tags: ["quad party", "chat"],
frequency: 40,
crush: true,
},
2. Create a text document in any kind of software like Notepad
3. Enter the code you want to modify:
{
},
4. Then add a ~ symbol so the program knows where to separate the old code from the new code, then add the new code you want:
{
},~
{
frequency: 640,
},
This mod modifies the frequency of the gain crush event so that you're more likely to gain a crush at the Quad Party.
5. Save it as [Mod Name].mod. Must have a .mod extension.
6. Then put it inside your mod folder if it isn't already there.

Files Attached:
Course Of Temptation v0.5.4e.zip contains the Mod Patcher, all the mods, and the modded game.
contains the Mod Patcher and the Mods Folder.
KittyMods.zip just contains the mods.

Tips:
1. You have to make sure there is only 1 instance of the thing you're trying to replace. If you try to replace frequency: 40, with frequency: 640, thousands of instances of frequency: 40, will be changed and you'll have to delete the CourseOfTemptation.html file entirely.
2. If you're creating mods, it's best to do so in Notepad++.
3. You can also replace dialogue, but it's very tricky.
4. Try to avoid putting spaces before or after the ~ key separator.

You should also be able to modify any other Twine HTML game with this but you'd need to change the HTML name in KittyPatcher.py.

Mods Included:
Add Faculty Contact Mod: Allows you to add Faculty as contacts in your phone so you can hang out with them whenever you want.
Faculty Delimiter Mods: Removes all Faculty restrictions.
Date Anybody Mod: Allows you to date anybody, including non peers. Further removes Faculty restrictions.
Booty Calls Anytime Mod: Allows you to get booty calls anytime you want. No longer restricts booty calls until after 6pm or the following day.
Dates/Hangouts Anytime Mods: Allows you to get dates anytime you want. No longer restricts date and hangout times until after 6pm or the following day.
Unlimited Dates/Hangouts: Allows you to have multiple dates a day.
Quick Sex Mod: Allows you to have Quick Sex anywhere with anyone that is present that you are normally able to have sex with. Can be buggy and show multiple Quick Sexes at times. One of my favorites.
Orgasm Limit Mod: Allows you to go another round.

Hangout At Your Dorm Mods: Allows hangouts to occur at your dorm instead of the other person's.
More Player Football Mod: Allows the Player to have more chances to shine in a football game. (Vanilla only allows player to make a move once every 10 games)
Party Events Mods: Allows for Party events more often.
Walk Events Mods: Allows for Campus walking events more often.

All other mods are personalized towards my specific playstyle and modify events to occur much more often than usual.
Add FBuddy/Exhibition Mod: Higher likelihood of getting a fbuddy and the fbuddy exhibition event.
Add Friend/Partner Mod: Higher likelihood of getting a friend and/or partner.
Phone Events Mod: Vastly increases the amount of texts, dates, and hangout requests you get.
Prof Events Mod: Increases likelyhood of Professor events.

Installation is a little wonky but I got the hang of it. However The one that I was most interested in was the quick sex mod and I can't seem to find it in any of the mod folders. If it is there, is it just another thing you can press on or do you have to initiate a conversation with them?

Mar 28, 2018
Installation is a little wonky but I got the hang of it. However The one that I was most interested in was the quick sex mod and I can't seem to find it in any of the mod folders. If it is there, is it just another thing you can press on or do you have to initiate a conversation with them?
My bad, I didn't realize the mod link didn't update properly but here it is. Fixed the Patcher link too.
When you're in game, you have to go up to them (click people, then click on their name) and talk to them (click, talk to him/her). The Quick Sex option only shows up if they are willing to have sex with you. If they're not it won't show up.
The Unlimited Chat/Flirt mod allows you to build relationships far quicker in order to unlock the interaction

Last edited:

tkwas

Sep 4, 2019
1) The Discord link is broken?
2) I saw in RL that atletic team, after the shower go thrugh the hall only wearing towels. The towells where wered as ancient roman style, therefore the whole event was call the rome legion march. The problem was when s/b towel was not long enough :D

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
1) The Discord link is broken?
2) I saw in RL that atletic team, after the shower go thrugh the hall only wearing towels. The towells where wered as ancient roman style, therefore the whole event was call the rome legion march. The problem was when s/b towel was not long enough :D

Reactions: tkwas

miawang

Sep 10, 2024

Main Modding Instructions
1. Download KittyPatcher.zip
2. Put KittyPatcher.exe and the mods folder from KittyPatcher.zip in the main folder of the game, where CourseofTemptation.html is
3. Put the mods you want in the mods folder
4. Double Click KittyPatcher.exe to add the mod(s) to the game
5. Done

Alternatively, you can run KittyPatcher.py in the scripts folder but you'll need to download Python to run it:
Also, F95 registers KittyPatcher.zip as a Virus because I packaged it as a .exe file but it isn't a virus, but if you want to be safe just download KittyPatcherPy.zip. You'll have to install Python to run it though.

KittyPatcher.exe/py

Mods Folder
Store mods here so the patcher can patch your game.

Create Mods Simple
1. old code 1~new code 1~~old code 2~new code 2~~old code 3~new code 3
2. Name file [yourmodnamehere].mod
3. Put it in mods folder

Create Mods Exmaple
1. Find the code you want to modify, for example:
{
},
2. Create a text document in any kind of software like Notepad
3. Enter the code you want to modify:
{
},
4. Then add a ~ symbol so the program knows where to separate the old code from the new code, then add the new code you want:
{
},~
{
frequency: 640,
},
This mod modifies the frequency of the gain crush event so that you're more likely to gain a crush at the Quad Party.
5. Save it as [Mod Name].mod. Must have a .mod extension.
6. Then put it inside your mod folder if it isn't already there.

Files Attached:
contains the Mod Patcher and the Mods Folder.
KittyPackagerPy.zip contains the Mod Patcher and the Mods Folder. Python, "safe" version.
KittyMods.zip just contains the mods.
Course Of Temptation v0.5.4e.zip contains the Mod Patcher, all the mods, and the modded game. (Outdated)

Tips:
1. You have to make sure there is only 1 instance of the thing you're trying to replace. If you try to replace frequency: 40, with frequency: 640, thousands of instances of frequency: 40, will be changed and you'll have to delete the CourseOfTemptation.html file entirely.
2. If you're creating mods, it's best to do so in Notepad++.
3. You can also replace dialogue, but it's very tricky.
4. Try to avoid putting spaces before or after the ~ key separator.

You should also be able to modify any other Twine HTML game with this but you'd need to change the HTML name in KittyPatcher.py.

Mods Included:
Add Faculty Contact Mod: Allows you to add Faculty as contacts in your phone so you can hang out with them whenever you want.
Faculty Delimiter Mods: Removes all Faculty restrictions.
Date Anybody Mod: Allows you to date anybody, including non peers. Further removes Faculty restrictions.
Booty Calls Anytime Mod: Allows you to get booty calls anytime you want. No longer restricts booty calls until after 6pm or the following day.
Dates/Hangouts Anytime Mods: Allows you to get dates anytime you want. No longer restricts date and hangout times until after 6pm or the following day.
Unlimited Dates/Hangouts: Allows you to have multiple dates a day.
Quick Sex Mod: Allows you to have Quick Sex anywhere with anyone that is present that you are normally able to have sex with. Can be buggy and show multiple Quick Sexes at times. One of my favorites.
Orgasm Limit Mod: Allows you to go another round.

Hangout At Your Dorm Mods: Allows hangouts to occur at your dorm instead of the other person's.
More Player Football Mod: Allows the Player to have more chances to shine in a football game. (Vanilla only allows player to make a move once every 10 games)
Party Events Mods: Allows for Party events more often.
Walk Events Mods: Allows for Campus walking events more often.

All other mods are personalized towards my specific playstyle and modify events to occur much more often than usual.
Add FBuddy/Exhibition Mod: Higher likelihood of getting a fbuddy and the fbuddy exhibition event.
Add Friend/Partner Mod: Higher likelihood of getting a friend and/or partner.
Phone Events Mod: Vastly increases the amount of texts, dates, and hangout requests you get.
Prof Events Mod: Increases likelyhood of Professor events.
First of all, thank you for this, it's really nice. I have a question though. It's only for replacing already existing code with other code? With the patcher there is no way to include new code, right?

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The game has actual written scenes but then throws in random shitty "pick from 50 options or spam click continue for this generic infinitely repeatetable sex scene". For what reason would anyone want a generic procedural scene, it doesn't add any value.
Also seeing a list of 12 people described as "lithe bodied femoid with furry eyebrows" because you don't know them that are interactable so you can grind their stats over several hours is simply demoralizing.
Hints seem to be "go grind stats in this direction"

This game is simply anchored down in its awful grind shit, procedural interactions and repeat scenes. Not to mention cumbersome ui that nests too much. Like going in a building requires clicking it on a map and then click go inside instead of it being 1 click.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I like having control of the sex scene and it engages by imagination.
This, and for a game featuring generated NPCs as a gigantic main point, you're going to want to make way for sex scenes that actually work with those NPCs as opposed to just the scripted ones. Besides, I won't be shocked if there's plans to do better/right by the sex scenes in due time. When necessary, recall that this is still a WIP game at the end of the day and many to come.

Dec 26, 2018
This game is simply anchored down in its awful grind shit, procedural interactions and repeat scenes. Not to mention cumbersome ui that nests too much. Like going in a building requires clicking it on a map and then click go inside instead of it being 1 click.
Agreed, it carries many of the same problems as Degrees of Lewdity unfortunately. There's a lot of simulation being done, but the simulation is mostly just extra grind that gets in the player's way. Every little interaction does not need to be simulated for crying out loud, if it doesn't have a direct story impact it's just another click that the player has to sit through. It's not immersive to have to click your way out of a room, then out of the building, then to the next location, then into the building, then into the room (and yes the new shortcuts are helping but it's still annoying).

And despite the myriad of choices it feels like the player is fairly limited in terms of what they can meaningfully do to other NPCs. The various stats and inclinations just serve to change up the ad-libbed words in scenes. Things like anal or peeing or spanking with NPCs who don't have corresponding traits should result in the NPC stopping the encounter right there and freaking out at the player character, not merely trying to opt for something else. Ultimately it just feels like a game where the goal is to see procedurally generated ad-libs made with generic templates, and to do so you have to fight the UI and various stat juggling systems the whole while.

4.30 star(s) 103 Votes