Dinon17

Mar 31, 2018
Ya know i really like this game, but every time I want to do the class room harasser content not only does it take a super long time, In my honest opinion, but I've never even seen the end of their content. I only saw the scene where they give you a Oral. Every thing else about this games great and I like the content they put out. But that is a big hamper to my enjoyment.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Ya know i really like this game, but every time I want to do the class room harasser content not only does it take a super long time, In my honest opinion, but I've never even seen the end of their content. I only saw the scene where they give you a Oral. Every thing else about this games great and I like the content they put out. But that is a big hamper to my enjoyment.
It's very random & takes a long time to get the actual sex scene, but I also wouldn't say there really is an end of their content, it goes nowhere, like all other content basically. I hope it's just because the content is still in development.

Dinon17

Mar 31, 2018
It's very random & takes a long time to get the actual sex scene, but I also wouldn't say there really is an end of their content, it goes nowhere, like all other content basically. I hope it's just because the content is still in development.
From what I understand browsing the discussions, after the full sex scene, they are able to be interacted with normally. More content afterwards would be great though, since the whole scenario is just enjoyable. Maybe you could act as the Roomates GF in this scenario and push them further. Lastly having a way to push the scenes forwards, like the ability to seek them out so they interact with you the next day or something. Just so that way the randomness isn't so frustrating.

Reactions: DickgirlEnjoyer

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
From what I understand browsing the discussions, after the full sex scene, they are able to be interacted with normally. More content afterwards would be great though, since the whole scenario is just enjoyable. Maybe you could act as the Roomates GF in this scenario and push them further. Lastly having a way to push the scenes forwards, like the ability to seek them out so they interact with you the next day or something. Just so that way the randomness isn't so frustrating.
Well, yeah, but normal interactions aren't really anything, at least in my opinion, so it's more a downgrade, I'd say.
The scenarios are were this game excels, imho anway, ofc.

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
This only works if you play on your phone, though
I never play on my phone.
Bar on the left side of your screen. Below Character is the People button (in brackets the number of people nearby). Click on that and it defaults to the People Here tab. In the latest build these people have speech bubbles next to their name to mark them as "Here". Click on their name (or description if you don't know their name). Above their stats you have the Favourite button. Above that the Talk To Her/Him.
If you have already talked to them that day and exhausted all available topics, then this may not appear.

Reactions: Skotu
Oct 1, 2023
1) Do I permanently lose the clothes in question?
2) Does it have to be the first shower in the morning, or can I spam showers until I get the event, like with the roommate's girlfriend?
3) What times does the game consider morning? I assume it starts at 7 am, but how late can I shower and still get the event to proc?
1) No, for this event you regain them afterwards. (Unlike the stolen panties event, where they're gone forever.)
2-3) I answered some of it here. It's 7:00-8:59, on weekdays, after 14 days ingame, and you can spam them. (Or you could go backward and press * on numpad to reset the random number generator, then try again).

Byzantine

May 29, 2017
I've read some of the comments on this or another forum. Apparently there are two endings. The dominant ending where you tell the teachers that shes being a pain and you're tired of her harassment you have to do this every time the options comes up and this will lead to the next story event where she will approach you. Or the submission ending where you let her walk over you multiple times and she slowly takes the reign but for this route you need necessary stats like Disinhibition 5, Exhibitionism 5, and Submission 5.

Reactions: Orphanus

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
no way to send ou MC in brothel or in pron side career ?
There're the College Cams streams..
The Harasser will spread rumors about you and people will start asking for BJs while you going around for the University..
You can get some horny clients while working at the Quickie Burgers..
No brothel, but there's a Strip Club on the ..

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I've read some of the comments on this or another forum. Apparently there are two endings. The dominant ending where you tell the teachers that shes being a pain and you're tired of her harassment you have to do this every time the options comes up and this will lead to the next story event where she will approach you. Or the submission ending where you let her walk over you multiple times and she slowly takes the reign but for this route you need necessary stats like Disinhibition 5, Exhibitionism 5, and Submission 5.
You are correct, what I want to say is: Once you reached the end the interactions become completely generic as far as I could tell. No difference to any other dom or, sub respectively, NPC.

Reactions: Byzantine

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
You are correct, what I want to say is: Once you reached the end the interactions become completely generic as far as I could tell. No difference to any other dom or, sub respectively, NPC.
Yes, the Harasser story line will just open the possibility to have a dom/sub relationship with the Harasser..
You can't without ending it in a way or another..

Apr 5, 2022
There're the College Cams streams..
The Harasser will spread rumors about you and people will start asking for BJs while you going around for the University..
You can get some horny clients while working at the Quickie Burgers..
No brothel, but there's a Strip Club on the ..
Any idea what the strip club may include?

IMO there should be some kind of late game alternatives to gain money, apart from streaming.
Do you know a good way to max the submission skill? At least on my playthroughs it's pretty rare, outside some specific events...

Byzantine

May 29, 2017
To be fair I am as of now optimistic that this is subject to change & just a result of the Dev working on a lot of stuff at the same time.
Its like a drug, I keep hoping the next update will add more story but instead of fleshing out the specific NPC storylines they flesh out the overall NPC and world to add more flavor. I'm of two minds about it.

4.30 star(s) 103 Votes