VN Ren'Py Abandoned Courtship: A Dance with Love [v0.3.1] [Professor Historian]

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes

Who is your favorite love interest so far?

• Total voters

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Courtship: A Dance with Love [v0.2.3] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 180Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: TheMagicalGurl

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have to say I don't think I would have survived In a family like this back then.
Especially If I liked a girl like Sally.
My parents would probably say I couldn't marry her or something.
And them telling me who I could or couldn't marry
well that would not sit well with me lol

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I have to say I don't think I would have survived In a family like this back then.
preach-testify-hand-waving-kf10ivpmoe466nuz.gif

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
It seem you and I think alot alike when it comes to games on here lol

Also once again I have ran out of reactions damn we don't get many
Pretty much. There are things we view differently. Mainly which girls are the best. ;)

Professor Historian

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
This look good but is to early for me to enter the boat
Thanks! Yeah, I'm starting to realize that a lot of people don't want to invest in a new AVN. Probably got burned too many times...

Professor Historian I finished this and I think this needs another option. One that basically tells him it's none of his business:
View attachment 2718698
That's a great idea actually, thanks!

Especially if you would have been the eldest son. You could have married Sally, but you would have had to hide in your Summer House for the rest of your life.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Thanks! Yeah, I'm starting to realize that a lot of people don't want to invest in a new AVN. Probably got burned too many times...

That's a great idea actually, thanks!

Especially if you would have been the eldest son. You could have married Sally, but you would have had to hide in your Summer House for the rest of your life.
Damn it sounds like rich parents back then didn't care if their son loved a girl or not
or even if she loved him
Just that he marry the girl they pick

Also a summer house with Sally for the rest of my life? that doesn't sound so bad

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Damn it sounds like rich parents back then didn't care if their son loved a girl or not
or even if she loved him

Also a summer house with Sally for the rest of my life? that doesn't sound so bad
It sucks. But the summer house would be nice. Too bad we wouldn't have any money to live on and no one would hire us, plus whoever takes over the estate would probably kick us out.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Upper classes during those times married for money/station/power etc... rarely for love, instead they had mistresses and lovers on the side, pretty openly even. Basically you'd get your heirs with official spouse and then spend rest of the time with your lover.

Professor Historian

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
or even if she loved him

Oh yes, ideally you had to marry up, and produce a male heir as soon as possible, because if you didn't have one you could lose the title and estate to a distant cousin, or even have it returned to the crown, which mean no more place to live for mom, your sisters, and your grandma.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 14 Votes