VN Ren'Py Abandoned Courtship: A Dance with Love [v0.3.1] [Professor Historian]

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes

Who is your favorite love interest so far?

• Total voters

Professor Historian

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
I just supported via SubscribeStar and I'm looking forward to seeing how the dev builds his story and tells it in an era that is often overlooked by AVN creators.

Bonus points for taking the road less traveled and telling an interesting story.

Cheers! :coffee:
Thanks for your support, you're my first supporter on SubscribeStar, so I'll go and make the page more appealing ;)

Is harem forced and will the group sex, lesbian be optional?
Nothing will be forced in the game. For example, if you don't like a lady, you won't be forced to see her.

dang i hoped for new content
same. this one is good. but we also should have read the changelog.
Thanks guys, I'm hard at work on Chapter II!

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Thanks! I have not downloaded this AVN yet. I'm waiting for CH II so that I can get more immersion when I start Courtship: A Dance of Love.

Good luck and remember that the development process is not a sprint, but a marathon with unexpected hills and water traps.

Keep a steady pace, tell your story, and I believe that the rest will fall into place.

Professor Historian

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Thanks! I have not downloaded this AVN yet. I'm waiting for CH II so that I can get more immersion when I start Courtship: A Dance of Love.

Good luck and remember that the development process is not a sprint, but a marathon with unexpected hills and water traps.

Keep a steady pace, tell your story, and I believe that the rest will fall into place.

Thanks, I honestly think I needed to read that!

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
This game looks interesting, the era you've picked seems like it could be fun and fresh...helps that the girl in the 5th pic is a looker :devilish:....NGL granny gonna get it too :sneaky:... Good luck on your game and I'll be playing, adding this game to my playlist for sure.

Professor Historian

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
This game looks interesting, the era you've picked seems like it could be fun and fresh...helps that the girl in the 5th pic is a looker :devilish:....NGL granny gonna get it too :sneaky:... Good luck on your game and I'll be playing, adding this game to my playlist for sure.
Great, I hope you enjoy it!

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Wait, we can bang granny?!

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes