VN Ren'Py Abandoned Courtship: A Dance with Love [v0.3.1] [Professor Historian]

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes

Who is your favorite love interest so far?

• Total voters

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Abstinence was the method of choice. A lady, if she wanted to keep her status, had to stay pure until her wedding. Breastfeeding was another option to space out pregnancies. Condoms existed, but they weren't very efficient. And as you mentioned, pulling out could work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey thanks for the detailed answer I appreciate it :)

Professor Historian

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
The social status system of respectability, honor, charm, and wealth is very intriguing. I hope you use it and exploit it to the max.
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed the game! The system will play an important part in the story, as it will unlock certain specific scenes and opportunities.

I hope you get all the money you need to complete and improve this game, and all your future games as well.
I hope so too :LOL:

Last edited:

Professor Historian

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
When I create special renders for my patrons, I always try to tell a story. I think the new ones I posted today are my best ones yet, in part because I started to dabble in post-processing. Here's a teaser.

special render.png

To know the full story, and to see the rest of Emma and Shirley, all you have to do is subscribe to the Marchioness tier or higher on . You won't regret it!

Professor Historian

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Hello everyone,

I just released version 0.2.3 of Courtship: A Dance with Love. One of the things I did is rework the intro. Why? Because I got much better at creating renders.

Here’s the former first render of the game:

first render.png

Here it is now:

bg_bedroom_1.png

I hope you will agree that this is much better than before. So now what I plan to do is improve the first 8 scenes of the game, up until when the Marquess leaves Montagu Garden with Sally, because some of these earlier renders are truly lackluster, especially the library scene. What I hope is that potential new players will see how much the game has visually improved, and that they will become patrons so I can spend more time and resources on developing an amazing game.

For those of you who already are my patrons, please note that this rework will not be my primary focus; releasing Chapter II is. I will work on earlier renders only when I’m satisfied with my work on Chapter II or feel like I need a change of pace. I will gradually update Chapter I and II to the best standard possible, and I will start Chapter III with all the tools and tips that I’ve learned in the last few months.

You might also have noticed that the tier you have subscribed to on Patreon has a new name. I created several new tiers since some players wanted to support the development of the game even more. But don’t worry, your perks are still the same as before.

I really hope you guys will support me in this work in progress. I truly believe Courtship can be an amazing game.

Cheers,

Prof

Changelog

- Vastly improved intro renders
- Changed Sally's theme for something more era-appropriate
- Cleaned the code
- Added a "Next on"
- Updated music and patrons credits

Drededkref

Apr 11, 2023
Wow, thanks for the quick reply. Any other future tags relating to dom (like BDSM). You should probably add 'future tags' in the main page

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Courtship: A Dance with Love [v0.2.3] [Professor Historian]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CourtshipADanceWithLove-0.2.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Professor Historian
4.30 star(s) 14 Votes