VN Ren'Py Abandoned Courtship: A Dance with Love [v0.3.1] [Professor Historian]

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes

Who is your favorite love interest so far?

• Total voters

test_125

Sep 15, 2018
A minor inacurracy is that in that time, it was very unusual to shave or trim the genitals in the ladies. (however is more stetical shaved IMHO)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Anyone know what the renders are for the 4th line of the album and how to get them?
Also, I like this game a lot already so well done mate.

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Its a pretty new setting in AVN's, love all the girls but i hate that the Dev is making us choose this early...hopefully we can have all the girls down the line, but seeing how chosing between LI's blocks the other path i doubt it is possible :HideThePain:

Reactions: mofonistik

grumble314

Nov 23, 2021
Its a pretty new setting in AVN's, love all the girls but i hate that the Dev is making us choose this early...hopefully we can have all the girls down the line, but seeing how chosing between LI's blocks the other path i doubt it is possible :HideThePain:
Well it does list harem as future tags so who knows

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I know one thing if i lived back then you definitely wouldn't see me with mutton chops lol i shave every morning because i hate even feeling stubble
That's right no beard for me not now not ever lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Professor Historian

Professor Historian

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Anyone know what the renders are for the 4th line of the album and how to get them?
Also, I like this game a lot already so well done mate.
Thank you!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't worry, at this point of the game, you still have a shot with all of the love interests.

What program do u use?
Renpy and DAZ!

good writing, great game so far
Thank you so much!

Is there a scene with a Duchess yet. Just want to be sure i didn't miss anything
If you mean a lewd scene, not yet.

very interesting game. I also like the story a lot. :cool:
Thanks, I'm glad you like it!

Reactions: EndlessNights

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Last edited:

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
More milfs please :) Shame we can't fuck the mom, just make her step-mom and problem solved :)

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I like that can play as an MC (Main Character) who behaves in a chivalrous, noble and respectful manner towards a girl and a woman. I hope can continue to play like this.

Professor Historian

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
4.30 star(s) 14 Votes