VN Ren'Py Abandoned Courtship: A Dance with Love [v0.3.1] [Professor Historian]

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes

Who is your favorite love interest so far?

• Total voters

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
i would love to see wich path we close once we choose a option bcs right now there are so many that its impossible to be constant with one option ,so or a modder take this and put a walkt,,,or dev help players with in game infoguide

Reactions: Melmoth99

Professor Historian

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
View attachment 2589962

When you subscribe to the Marchioness tier or higher on Patreon, you can vote for one of the courtship women to be featured in a special setting. Last month, we had the beautiful Emma in a lovely bikini. To see more special renders of Emma, hop over on !
Is this a good time to shout out "This is historically inaccurate!" ? :)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It makes me wonder what women used for things like birth control back then condoms weren't around I assume.
So what is the mc going to do during sex after all pulling out isn't 100 percent effective

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
It makes me wonder what women used for things like birth control back then condoms weren't around I assume.
So what is the mc going to do during sex after all pulling out isn't 100 percent effective
Seems mostly to be equivalents of pessaries.

Reactions: Joshy92

Professor Historian

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Abstinence was the method of choice. A lady, if she wanted to keep her status, had to stay pure until her wedding. Breastfeeding was another option to space out pregnancies. Condoms existed, but they weren't very efficient. And as you mentioned, pulling out could work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes