consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
i tried to like this one but once i hit mini games that have zero explanation and you have to guess where to click or even what is clickable, i kinda tune out.

good luck anyway dev

Sonu The Pilot

Being Alive
Uploader
Dec 17, 2019
Someone did max score at minigame? I did only 2 :BootyTime:
Needed some time but once understood; the mini-game was easy. Scored 4 every time after that. Just missed 5 (very rare case).

Hint: Just make a save before the first quiz and try to find answers for all the sequences by loading the save. (Try to understand the language/nuances in the mini-game)

WechaMings

Oct 13, 2019
People who followed MIST since the beginning know that this game's story is gonna be rewritten multiple times anyway, so I wouldn't worry so much about it right now. Telling what feels wrong to you is indeed useful for the creator to fix it though, just don't act like the game is now ruined forever, 'cause it won't be.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Needed some time but once understood; the mini-game was easy. Scored 4 every time after that. Just missed 5 (very rare case).

Hint: Just make a save before the first quiz and try to find answers for all the sequences by loading the save. (Try to understand the language/nuances in the mini-game)
Luckily after are skippable but the result is random

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Honestly, I like that the mini game throw you in with the clients with a hint system with out to much prep beforehand. It makes me feel like a shop clerk in formation with how the help system is made with the hand pointing you in the right direction in adition to Enna's description. It makes you feel progression as you can rely less and less on her to guide you and get better score.

In relation with the date point the floor is hi and the ceiling is low ( a bit like a real clerk job) making it a good design for a minigame IMO.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
your opinion is open to critique like everyone else's, no reason to play victim on a internet forum,
you chose to be here you chose to post your comment.
if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck
Lol. "Critique." Like calling people "insecure" and "incel", amirite? Is your comment agreeing with that also "critique"? It's fine if you don't like my opinion, as I've said before, but trying to reframe and misconstrue my comment under the guise of it being a cry of victimhood just because you disagree with me is hilarious. I mean, by all means, disagree, but at least whine about it from the position you're actually taking (as a bad faith actor) instead of pretending it's about being fair. :WeSmart:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Children of Morn [v0.2] Unofficial Android Port + Galllery Unlock

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 120mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

firsttry51

Feb 25, 2018
Lol. "Critique." Like calling people "insecure" and "incel", amirite?
you are right scrutiny would be a better choice of words.

but trying to reframe and misconstrue my comment under the guise of it being a cry of victimhood just because you disagree with me is hilarious
first you open with "Why am I not allowed to dislike that?" then you proceed to accusing people of gaslighting you.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
difficult to do a review yet because the game is still very new, but so far the sandbox + the minigame, in my view, are well done. The story is going well, I don't like the thing of having to ally with the demons and like I said it's still too early to say if the story will be good or not, so far doing well or stable. about the protagonist, mc after a few days alive will he return to have normal skin or he will have purple skin forever ?

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
difficult to do a review yet because the game is still very new, but so far the sandbox + the minigame, in my view, are well done. The story is going well, I don't like the thing of having to ally with the demons and like I said it's still too early to say if the story will be good or not, so far doing well or stable. about the protagonist, mc after a few days alive will he return to have normal skin or he will have purple skin forever ?
his original body has long been gone , so likely he will always be purple with white hair and red eye.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes