ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
his original body has long been gone , so likely he will always be purple with white hair and red eye.
I hope MC will develop a healthier skin color over time. If you can revive the dead, a few cosmetic changes shouldn't be that hard.
But dev seems to have a soft spot for purple skin.

Reactions: Valdazz

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Well the game did ask the player what where our original body characteristics, so it might be possible that we get a glimpse at how normies see the MC in a mirror or something similar if not see the world through the eyes of someone else at one point. If Rathieu renders each body type and then add a simple layer for eye and hair color, like some games do pubes and no pubes renders instead of rendering each combinations individually, it might not be inconcevable to actually see what we look like instead of having a simple text description.

Reactions: Templar Knight

Czubowna

Apr 15, 2023
I've got some Dark Souls vibes with Fire Keeper look-alike, main character being raised from the dead with no memory of the past, being undead and already experiencing another death. The thing that we made the choice of what is our real hair and eyes color makes me thinking that we can also "restore hummanity" in the future and maybe even go hollow...i mean purple again after another death.

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Made some more F a n S i g s for "CHILDREN OF MORN":

ENNA - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,95 MB /.gif

CoMsiG1.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/07/2801825_CoMsiG1.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________

MORAN - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,96 MB / .gif

CoMsiG2.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/07/2801826_CoMsiG2.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________

More signatures are possible with more future updates.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whether you're undead or not: Make sure to revive your personal signature with these Sigs...​
... you might even support the game & the dev a wee bit (without any binding contract) :devilish:!

And 395games_Rathieu: thanks for your new game & good luck with the future development!
I liked 'MIST' quite a lot, so hopefully this one's going to be a success as well. All the best & fingers crossed!

Apr 29, 2021
Will there be mind control in this game as well, I have really liked how it was incorporated in the last 2 projects and would want it in this game as well, in the genre section under planned content there are tags mentioned although at the end of it has been written "many more" which was a bit vague hence had this doubt regarding mind control content.

Would be glad if someone or best case scenario Dev could answer this, last 2 projects were quite solid and this one has started strong too.

Thanks for reading and to Dev best wishes for ahead:)

Blubberino

Mar 25, 2017
Looking forward to giving this a try once it is further along. Having played and loved "MIST", this is one of the few cases where the sandbox tag is not an automatic skip for me. I know this dev can do it right.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Flare fun1.webp.png

Children of Morn v0.2 has released and a few days have passed. Normally I'd dedicate a Monday Update to answer all the feedback I've gotten, but this time I'm making good on a promise of mine to take one big vacation every year. That's why I'll be gone for two weeks.

Work resumes in early August, as soon as I'm back. Allthough I won't be completely idling away my days, as I'm taking my recording equipment with me and will make sure to capture some nice ambient sounds and soundeffects. I'm also very excited to start working with a new Blender Addon I bought a few days ago to include pretty lensflares in my scenes from now on. You can see an example of that in the image above. It's a great effect to unify colors on an image and just make it softer overal while also giving a bit of a realistic camera feel to it. I'll have to do a bunch of experimenting to see how I can use them effectively and without overdoing it completely, but I'm excited to see how that will work out in the game.

The same goes for your feedback. It's been very simple and clear this time around, no one really enjoyed the shop minigame in it's current state : D I've heard you and I'll adjust it in the next release. I already have a few ideas in mind. Apart from that I'll just continue adding content and developing the story as planned. But more on that once I'm back from my vacation. That's all, have a nice week and see you soon!

Feb 21, 2023
At first I just glanced over the message and was like: "Gone till EARLY AUGUST? What kind of superlong vacation is tha.... Oh." Well, I wish Rathieu a short pleasant and refreshing vacation, you've earned it.
It's always important to look out for oneself because apparently if you don't half a year may just pass by <.<
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of Children of Morn [v0.2].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы Children of Morn [v0.2].
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка : Здесь

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
So far, there are a LOT of things I dislike about the game. Mostly the characters.

That said, I promised myself that I'll wait until 0.3 or maybe 0.4 before deciding if I'll drop this or not.

I appreciate that the dev is going something unique though, I truly do. But so far, there have been more elements that make me want to stay away instead of investing in. Let's see how it goes over the next couple of updates. I do hope it wins me over, because the dev is clearly very talented.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
WHAT? you dont care about the characters? after two whole updates? how could you? jesus christ dude, give it some time. are you usually deeply attached to every character in the first release?
It's not the like the current amount of content is lacking on dialogue or character moments.
There is enough right now to know that I don't like the characters nor do I care much about the story besides the mystery aspect.
Do you really need 10+ hours to know if you like something?

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
so, if that is enough to make you unsure then you probably wont like it and might as well pack up and leave right now.
Which is what I was implying in my original post, why are you seething so much that someone is disappointed that they didn't like the game?
I didn't call the game shit or disparaged it just that I was disappointed that I didn't like their new game.
This is a forum to discuss things which means not every post is going to be fucking positive

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes