5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Same issue as Ovgs, the Anonfile links keep giving me Bad Gateway errors as well.

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
I usually use kemono to see those patreon posts but sometimes they take a long ass time to show up
The kemono checks posts and imports in 24 hour cycles so it isn't that. The problem seems to be I was the only importer for Creambee, and I stopped all my patreon subscriptions this month due to money issues. So either someone else has to import or wait until the start of April when I enable payments again.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
The kemono checks posts and imports in 24 hour cycles so it isn't that. The problem seems to be I was the only importer for Creambee, and I stopped all my patreon subscriptions this month due to money issues. So either someone else has to import or wait until the start of April when I enable payments again.
quite sure the post above just meant the posts aren't getting imported, not that the site itself takes a while
but yea this still answers the problem

Reactions: infernal720

infernal720

Nov 7, 2021
Thanks a lot for sharing the stuff, truly appreciate it

infernal720

Nov 7, 2021
Hey dude, you still putting that stuff up on Kemono? thanks a lot anyway.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes