5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
There are some fresh posts with a new game (Cyber Gal Street) in development, share possible?
Just update posts about the game so nothing to share other than WIP animations and the fact that Samus' portion is nearly done. Also, new game? They've been working on this since mid-January.

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
I googled for Flash Player debugger seems like it gone from google search where I live.
I found the latest version from , good we got data hoarders lol

coukies8

Nov 26, 2020
I stumbled upon of Splootoon V2 with a white Marina. I thought maybe some of you might be interested. is the mirror of the file.

oofcoof

Oct 11, 2021
well i downloaded it didn't realise that i needed a player for it accidentally made it so all swf files open internet explorer and haven't been able to reset it so i can't play any of them

giiggeli

Jan 2, 2022
well i downloaded it didn't realise that i needed a player for it accidentally made it so all swf files open internet explorer and haven't been able to reset it so i can't play any of them
If you second mouse click swf file and choose "open with program", you can choose Flash player (if you have downloaded or have older one on your computer) from your computer to open the file with. Hopefully this helps.

Oxiton

May 8, 2017
what was the update? only difference i saw was on the splatoon xray on the side. (compared to halloween 2.7 and splootoon v2 ofc). i also saw the creambee post game messages still not sure what changed
There should be info about changes in the games,you gotta click the exclamation mark.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Any chance someone has the sleeping zelda game? The one from the collection doesn't work for some reason (a few of the games don't but others do).

TirGerm

Apr 27, 2019
Any chance someone has the sleeping zelda game? The one from the collection doesn't work for some reason (a few of the games don't but others do).
Here's the one I snagged back in 2019. I had some issues with the start. Just click on the "O" Button on top and it gets you to the start again.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Well, it's good to see some lifesigns of Summer Dreaming, even if still unfinished.

Any news on other Creambee projects, like KaiJuicy, Love Beat Rhythm - or Star Buttefly "In the Forest of Most Certain Molestation", for that matter? (The stuff mentioned in the attached file)

Last edited:

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
Well, it's good to see some lifesigns of Summer Dreaming, even if still unfinished.

Any news on other Creambee projects, like KaiJuicy, Love Beat Rhythm - or Star Buttefly "In the Forest of Most Certain Molestation", for that matter? (The stuff mentioned in the attached file)
Kaijuicy is on indefinite hiatus while Love Beat and Star Butterfly are most likely dead since I couldn't even find the flash you attached to your post anywhere on the Patreon or Discord. Most I could find is a single progress post for Love Beat.

• Sad
Reactions: Sonico

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Kaijuicy is on indefinite hiatus while Love Beat and Star Butterfly are most likely dead since I couldn't even find the flash you attached to your post anywhere on the Patreon or Discord. Most I could find is a single progress post for Love Beat.
Damn shame to hear, even though i can't say i'm surprised. Well, 1 out 3 still being in the works is better than nothing i guess. :HideThePain:

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
Damn shame to hear, even though i can't say i'm surprised. Well, 1 out 3 still being in the works is better than nothing i guess. :HideThePain:
Seems like another patron ran across your attached flash since it was asked about in the discord. Here's Creambee's official response:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yeabo

Jan 24, 2022
I don't know if anyone else has asked this but whats the difference between v2 and v3 of halloweengirl? They seem just about the same but i may have overlooked something.

infernal720

Nov 7, 2021
I don't know if anyone else has asked this but whats the difference between v2 and v3 of halloweengirl? They seem just about the same but i may have overlooked something.
Click on the small heart in one of the corners of the screen

Azraelum

Mar 31, 2019
You can get the witch pregnant by cumming inside her pussy 3 times and some other stuff that i don't remember.

GoGoBananas

Jan 10, 2018
Anyone know the progress to "Summer Dreaming?"

Were those just test animations for an upcoming project or just abandoned works?

The Corsair76

Jul 15, 2018
Have any of CreamBee's games been converted for android play? Would love to be able to have PPT or Banging Talent show on my phone.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes