5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

gouhough

Aug 8, 2018
Summer dreaming seems to have a page on itch.io but it requires patreon access. Has anyone checked if it is something more than the earlier test animations?

Last edited:

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
Anyone see the new post about the vote on the free play demo
Forgot to update the thread three days ago since kemono is apparently broken. TLDR, it was a vote for when to release a build after X amount of scenes are done. Nearly all voted for Samus' three scenes to be finished before a release rather than two or one.
Summer dreaming seems to have a page on itch.io but it requires patreon access. Has anyone checked if it is something more than the earlier test animations?
It's a bare bones run or rape game alongside the test animations. Not really worth playing.

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
Even if it is bare bones i think its worth uploading instead of just having the test animations in the collection.
It's not that I haven't uploaded it out of dislike for the game portion. The thing is it's a unity game and Creambee didn't make a download available on itchio or anywhere else for that matter. I already googled how to download a unity game from a webpage and that didn't work, so I asked this thread how to do that a long while ago and got met with silence.

So it's up to either Creambee to upload the full game or someone to tell me how to rip a unity game from a webpage.

gouhough

Aug 8, 2018
It's not that I haven't uploaded it out of dislike for the game portion. The thing is it's a unity game and Creambee didn't make a download available on itchio or anywhere else for that matter. I already googled how to download a unity game from a webpage and that didn't work, so I asked this thread how to do that a long while ago and got met with silence.

So it's up to either Creambee to upload the full game or someone to tell me how to rip a unity game from a webpage.
Assuming that it runs on webGL there is not much that can be done besides extracting assets through the sources tab on chrome I think. Anyway thanks for checking the page.

Cakeey

Dec 13, 2017

Assuming you already searched enough but this is what i got with a quick search, not sure how factual it is tho

• Angry
Reactions: Argemon

ytriii

Feb 5, 2018
There are some fresh posts with a new game (Cyber Gal Street) in development, share possible?

Oppai_King

Jan 26, 2018
can someone tell me an updated way to play these files? i tried flashplater debuger and it doesnt work as well as the SWF file loader

avarice_ban

May 28, 2020
what was the update? only difference i saw was on the splatoon xray on the side. (compared to halloween 2.7 and splootoon v2 ofc). i also saw the creambee post game messages still not sure what changed

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes