5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

brownbear1899

Nov 21, 2021
You can go on h-flash.com and some of CreamBee’s games are available on there. PPT and Banging Talent show can run in browser through ruffle on the webpages themselves

BoobsDxD

Apr 11, 2018
Knowing the internet, I have a feeling Jessica will be last. Like out of the three, I think Jessica is the least popular so I feel like Zelda will be done next. Although a Jessica release within the next 2 months is my choice of copeium.

EDIT: Nvm, I donwloaded the flash and in her little future updates section, it seems like they working on both at the same time so we might be lucky and get both released at the same time.

Last edited:

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
Knowing the internet, I have a feeling Jessica will be last. Like out of the three, I think Jessica is the least popular so I feel like Zelda will be done next. Although a Jessica release within the next 2 months is my choice of copeium.

EDIT: Nvm, I donwloaded the flash and in her little future updates section, it seems like they working on both at the same time so we might be lucky and get both released at the same time.
If only that were the case.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
i wanted to post about this problem long time ago...wen flash player was wipe out from our pc.....
anyway the problem i am asking for help/tips/alterantive ways/hacks
is the fullscreen problem on flash games from old generation...
the release of the last game of creambee trigged this:
from Creambee - CyberGalStreet v0.2.8
Snap1.jpg
see the ugly black and white bars on fullscreen ALT+ENTER...this thing!!!!
how to get rid of it? and getting a streched 16:9???
yes i can use zoom but then i will fk up everything....and dont' tell me to play zoomed NO THANKS!
thanks to adobe than give us this shitty flashplayer_32_sa v32.0.0.465....any alternative than does not suck on fullscreen????

thanks for the help if any......

ps: long time ago before the flash drama a little program come from the internet and then the world of flash changed.....:eek:
that little masterpiace was called Baka.loader
the last version v2.0.0.250 come with zoom,rotate,custom rotation,flip,stretch,cheat and many more feature....
cannot make it work on win10 after the flash world block.....does anything avaible come closer to this???? :cry:

Apr 21, 2018
i wanted to post about this problem long time ago...wen flash player was wipe out from our pc.....
anyway the problem i am asking for help/tips/alterantive ways/hacks
is the fullscreen problem on flash games from old generation...
the release of the last game of creambee trigged this:
from Creambee - CyberGalStreet v0.2.8
View attachment 1833851
see the ugly black and white bars on fullscreen ALT+ENTER...this thing!!!!
how to get rid of it? and getting a streched 16:9???
yes i can use zoom but then i will fk up everything....and dont' tell me to play zoomed NO THANKS!
thanks to adobe than give us this shitty flashplayer_32_sa v32.0.0.465....any alternative than does not suck on fullscreen????

thanks for the help if any......

ps: long time ago before the flash drama a little program come from the internet and then the world of flash changed.....:eek:
that little masterpiace was called Baka.loader
the last version v2.0.0.250 come with zoom,rotate,custom rotation,flip,stretch,cheat and many more feature....
cannot make it work on win10 after the flash world block.....does anything avaible come closer to this???? :cry:
if you tell me where to download it i can make it work

Apr 21, 2018
here are all the version i have....
very small...useless atm.....
this is windows 11, basically what you wanna do is go to the .swf file you wanna open>right click it>open with>choose another app>more apps> scroll to the bottom>look for another app on this pc>navigate to baka loader.exe select it and press open

edit: is the same thing on windows 10
0OKEVaEwpm.jpg

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
this is windows 11, basically what you wanna do is go to the .swf file you wanna open>right click it>open with>choose another app>more apps> scroll to the bottom>look for another app on this pc>navigate to baka loader.exe select it and press open

edit: is the same thing on windows 10
View attachment 1833942
yeah this was the method i used before this error pop up every time i click on it....
Snap1.jpg
...mhhh maybe because i never disinstalled flash??? dunno what to do.....

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
if that tutorial still doesn t work, you can DM me your discord or something you want to chat on so i can further help you
because of this:
Since Adobe no longer supports Flash Player after December 31, 2020 and blocked Flash content from running in Flash Player beginning January 12, 2021, Adobe strongly recommends all users immediately uninstall Flash Player to help protect their systems.

yeah i think every flash on my system stopped working around that january 2021....
so i was thinking.... these bastards killed it..... and never try to fix it....was reading about some workaround but never see someone talked about bakaloader......all focus was on flash games/app than was using inside browser and inside internet....

btw now i know than something on my pc is broken i will try something..... and wow that lil bastard is no dead at all....

anyway how do you make it works....i mean why you was not be affected by the global stopping at january 2021...???

you have flash installed then..without error ...really? even on 2022?

mhhh so reistall flash....(cause mine is corrupted)....maybe delete some windoshit update...fix registry.......time to work......

Apr 21, 2018
because of this:
Since Adobe no longer supports Flash Player after December 31, 2020 and blocked Flash content from running in Flash Player beginning January 12, 2021, Adobe strongly recommends all users immediately uninstall Flash Player to help protect their systems.

yeah i think every flash on my system stopped working around that january 2021....
so i was thinking.... these bastards killed it..... and never try to fix it....was reading about some workaround but never see someone talked about bakaloader......all focus was on flash games/app than was using inside browser and inside internet....

btw now i know than something on my pc is broken i will try something..... and wow that lil bastard is no dead at all....

anyway how do you make it works....i mean why you was not be affected by the global stopping at january 2021...???

you have flash installed then..without error ...really? even on 2022?

mhhh so reistall flash....(cause mine is corrupted)....maybe delete some windoshit update...fix registry.......time to work......
go on go to any game, it doesn t matter, then go to plugins and select Hflashplayer, you ll have an archive, unzip everything wherever you want to keep the Hflash forever, and then run the .reg file, that will solve your problem.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes