EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
F95newbanner_8.png

Overview:
When Ren (or whatever you decide to call him) is assigned to investigate a murder at Crimson High, he expects to face some challenges. However, he soon realizes that the school's secrets are far more complex than he could have ever imagined. And with a cast of quirky characters, including some adorable girls, Ren's adventure was only just beginning.
Join him on his quest to solve a murder case and find himself, all while trying not to get distracted by the cute girls around him.

The game takes its time to build up the relationships.
Sexual encounters are far and few between early on and only gradually increase in quantity as the game progresses.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-21
Release Date: 2024-04-21
Developer: Vertigo - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.33.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras:
* - Signatures - Gallery unlock - Dark mode* - Hamster Guide* - Walkthrough - Spanish Translation*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

C2S100_yukbj_ (5).png C1S28_5b2.jpg CharaStudio-2022-04-25-18-10-18.png C2S60_ (5).png CharaStudio-2022-04-25-18-41-07.png C2S92b_ (19).png CharaStudio-2022-04-25-18-44-47.png C2S2_13.png C1S31_10.jpg C2S18_3.png C1S32_15.jpg C1S38_23.jpg C1S44_2.jpg C2S84_ (17).png C2S90_ (13).png C2S75_ (8).png C2S69_ (27).png

Last edited by a moderator:

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
I like the design of the characters. Koikatsu-made games can feel blend together a bit, especially if the models aren't inspired, but these all look like they were made with a distinct style.

I'll definitely come back and see where this one is in a few updates.

(Also dev, please add male domination in future updates. :BootyTime:)

VertigoAVN

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2021
I like the design of the characters. Koikatsu-made games can feel blend together a bit, especially if the models aren't inspired, but these all look like they were made with a distinct style.

I'll definitely come back and see where this one is in a few updates.

(Also dev, please add male domination in future updates. :BootyTime:)
Thank you! I feel the same about the character style and I put a lot of time into creating and refining the characters. Glad to see that it shows.

I hope to be able to deliver for when you come back here.

Don't worry the girls will be dominated for sure. :illuminati:

Male domination as well as a few other planned major tags are to be found under the "Developer Notes" spoiler.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
I mean it's all cool if your adult game has some story, especially a murder mystery (love those), but it also has to have sex in it, it's an adult game.

It's fine to focus on story, but don't forget our needs, for a 0.1 it's ok to not have much content and to build up the story, but I hope coming forward the game does develop a lot of sex scenes whilst not being strictly "me horny, have sex now". I'm liking the look of the future tags though, the most important thing for a dev is establishing a proper balance between story and sex scenes, if they focus on story.

Reactions: JeremyCole300
4.50 star(s) 82 Votes