Sep 16, 2023
The weird koikatsu features are a lot more noticeable with this game because the characters are all seen dead center which makes the nose disappear and also because a few characters had their chins deleted which kinda makes them look like if Saitama had hair.
I mean it doesn't bother me at all but I can definitely see what you probably mean.
Yeah it doesn't actually ruin the experience for me but it's definitely something that's always on my mind.

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
It grows on you. I thought they looked strange at first too compared to other KK games. Now it feels like it's the dev's unique style.

Reactions: Satlun

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Update on Crimson High... That was good Christmas present.

I loved how she went into bookshelf right away. That's also first thing I check if I enter new apartment :)
I could complain about too small collection though :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Hordragg
Dec 10, 2022
Right so apparently i cant use all my saves anymore. They do still show up but when i click on them it starts from the begining and i am not going to play this game from start to the current point again even tho it is a good game. Has this been happening to other people aswell?

Edit: nope im dumb ignore. i am gonna leave this here tho to show how dumb i am (y)

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I mean no offense and so maybe it's just down to personal taste, but why does the graphics of this game look so bad? It looks like every other anime game yet the graphics is just like 1/3 worse than all of them.

Jul 31, 2021
I mean no offense and so maybe it's just down to personal taste, but why does the graphics of this game look so bad? It looks like every other anime game yet the graphics is just like 1/3 worse than all of them.
Definitely up to your own personal taste because I have seen the worst Koikatsu based VNs can offer mate, and this is still by far one of the better looking ones I've come across.

Not sure what games you play but I can only count on one hand where I was actually impressed with a VN using Koikatsu assets being aesthetically pleasing on top of having an interesting story plastered to it. Most of the time it's one or the other and never both on this site.

Most VNs using these assets are very much in line to looking as anime as possible, one of the reasons why I have such a strong bias for them. But I get that there are people whom don't like this particular style, I'm sure there's something else out there for you. Cheers.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Who is that green hair girl at the end? is someone from Anzou Clan that i can't remember?

Edit: She looks like Sae, the girl who we met with Machi, but this girl eyes are purple and she doesn't wear glasses

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm, checking the sms in the mall has 2 greyed out messages the first (unknown's message) and the last (yui's message). At first i thought maybe the protagonist didnt had the time or in case of unknown didnt wanted to open them there, but since there was no second time for sms i wonder why they were not readable.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Hmm, checking the sms in the mall has 2 greyed out messages the first (unknown's message) and the last (yui's message). At first i thought maybe the protagonist didnt had the time or in case of unknown didnt wanted to open them there, but since there was no second time for sms i wonder why they were not readable.
The ??? is greyed out if you read it last update and Yui's is greyed out if you didn't bring her to the storage room.

• Sad
Reactions: Virulenz

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
That sucks...bad enough you had to choose back then, but still adding consequences for this choice and even showing them (instead of grey out the choice it would be better to hide it completely or replace it with a message from the one you picked).

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
That sucks...bad enough you had to choose back then, but still adding consequences for this choice and even showing them (instead of grey out the choice it would be better to hide it completely or replace it with a message from the one you picked).
I don't really think we're going to miss out on any content because of it, just a quick text conversation. Probably just a small conversation change the next time we see Aki
here's the messages
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I'm wrong then if you really wanted you could just use URM to cheat it and get all content, that's how I saw the text messages.

Ryuto2022

May 22, 2020
The truth is that I started playing the game because I saw Machi in the image and I fell in love but because misfortune was beautiful just as she was beautiful with her long white hair but now in this update she is horrible with short hair all ugly La La It really broke my heart, he was one of the first favorite characters in the game and now I'm disappointed, please, that there is the option of not cutting his hair and just changing his color. or something like that please

• Angry

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Do you get actually choices to reject the LI's ?
I really have no interest in some of them, like Kagome, or Nagisa, others i find plain annoying especially Kana and Jun so i really don't want them...

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Any way to change this disgusting blurry font to anything readable? I swear I thought eye bleeding is a joke before I saw this game.
Yeah, I even tried the dark mode mod listed in here but it changed nothing. Probably the font with no textbox is hardcoded elsewhere. I am going to have to quit it because it is killing my eyes, trying to read this way. I don't understand why devs seem hellbent on doing things like this and using weird, barely readable fonts or special colors. Just give me white Times New Roman or similar text on an adjustable transparency black textbox.

On top of that, trying to find tiny little hamsters in a large background with my eyes already unfocused as hell from staring at that text, gimme a break. The character art is fine, I could not care less about that. Just don't give me a migraine from trying to play the game.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I dont know what you talk about. My eyes are not the best since i use computers at work and in private every day, but i never had the slightest problem reading the text here. There are games with unreadable text out there, but this isnt one of them.
And you can trick with the hamsters, since the game is so nice to tell you when one appears and you have a wheel on your mouse, just go back and forth, you may be too blind to see it when its there, but you cant be blind enough to not see the it disappear/appear on a static picture ^^

Ryuto2022
Sure, lets forget her disguise to give you some eyecandy until the mad alpha vampire/clan leader finds and kills her, at least the coprse will fit your taste...but okay, she is well known to hate guys and will kill you too when she finds her little traitor with you.
I dont like random changes for charas we got used to, but this is a story relevant thing and until we take out lilith she needs it.

4.50 star(s) 88 Votes