"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Crimson High [v0.15.1] [Vertigo] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,36 GB / 727 MB - CrimsonHigh-0.15.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,33 GB / 693 MB - CrimsonHigh-0.15.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~53,5% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone)
-

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Here's a cheeky solution to the problem. Unzip the attached into CrimsonHigh-0.14.1\game\images. It'll replace the spacehamster photos that come with the game and make them much easier to see
update to v0.15.1 pls ;)

Reactions: ktoutlaw80

gadu2121

Dec 27, 2019
When people are doing episodic releases over time, there's always a temptation to try and make every ending a bit of a cliffhanger, to keep you wanting more.

It can definitely get annoying (and can lead to awkward pacing in the finished product once it's complete), but in moderation it's not too bad.
"but in moderation it's not too bad." That yes . but it's apen every update...It's like sex teasing is good but too much kill the mood.

I'm not Alone to think that you know.. but it's your game i know.
Shame

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
I'm enjoying the game so far, and curious as to where the story will be going.

Right now, on the current section/arc... I'm afraid the MC is in for a world of hurt, as things are not gonna go well IMO. In spoiler:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am also enjoying the game but those damn fucking cliffhangers I still can't guess when they might pop up also still not used to all the cliffhangers yet but I'm trying and I truly don't mean anything by this when I say I do hope you're wrong
or I'm wrong and you're right we just have to wait and see

Reactions: Shadowen

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
are the updates usually this short? this is the first update that I've been around for, and if this is how it typically is I think I'll have to wait out a couple releases before catching up. I don't mind the cliffhangers but having the story be on a needle drip is not fun. like that was no more than 30 minutes of reading, and having did an initial binge of like almost a dozen hours to get to the meeting with Aki cliffhanger, the abruptness of this update's ending caught me off guard

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Crimson High [v0.16.1] [Vertigo] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,57 GB / 583 MB - CrimsonHigh-0.16.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,44 GB / 550 MB - CrimsonHigh-0.16.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~37,1% of the original size, image/video quality 60% (png 80%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 89 Votes