Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Here is a walkthrough PDF for the game. Also includes the basic locations for all the hamsters (will give you the dialogue that hamster appears and the name of the image unlocked).

If you find any errors (I have not double checked everything too much) or a bad hamster location, let me know.

Edit: Will update as soon as I can. I have a lot of RL stuff atm.
If you miss a hamster will you get a second chance?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Honestly been loving this little gem in the making. Though the update certainly felt a bit short. Love the humor and comedy, and the likelyhood we may just end up with a harem of lovely ladies. We got cute Vampies, a wolfie girl, a hella buff and softie kitten girls, and whats next? A dullahan? Great for blowjobs atleast.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
If you miss a hamster will you get a second chance?
Yes, you can always replay a scene to try to get the hamster again. Just be careful of saving a game while a hamster is there, getting the hamster, and reloading from that save and getting the hamster again (can throw off your hamster count).

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Yes, you can always replay a scene to try to get the hamster again. Just be careful of saving a game while a hamster is there, getting the hamster, and reloading from that save and getting the hamster again (can throw off your hamster count).
I meant moving forward, I'm not heavy into double grinding.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Is there any compressed android port? Official android version doesn't keep saves when you uninstall it :/ and if you need to download every time and start from the beginning every time, is a little bit annoying, haha.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Great update as always. However, I am a bit disappointed that the textbox was removed. I always find games without it hard to read half the time, and this update was no different. Here's hoping it's either added back in or modded in.

Reactions: tobias_knight

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Planned Tags: Handholding.... good god.... this game is way too pure for me...
Well, in that case, I strongly advise you to stay away from this game as it's not just planned but already included for a while now. :p

Great update as always. However, I am a bit disappointed that the textbox was removed. I always find games without it hard to read half the time, and this update was no different. Here's hoping it's either added back in or modded in.
Download the attached file, copy/move it to the "game" subfolder and overwrite when asked. This brings the textbox option back to the preferences screen. The code was still in the script, just commented-out.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
am i alone thinking MC is a male vampire? with all hints game threw so far, and there was a ton already, it's if not obvious - then quite heavily implied

Sep 26, 2018
am i alone thinking MC is a male vampire? with all hints game threw so far, and there was a ton already, it's if not obvious - then quite heavily implied
I assumed he sort of copies abilities temporarily? That would explain the telepathy and regeneration after the skull fracture (assuming werewolves have that in this setting, they usually do

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
I assumed he sort of copies abilities temporarily? That would explain the telepathy and regeneration after the skull fracture (assuming werewolves have that in this setting, they usually do

Werewolf is a good guess, but if I would guessed what exactly the MC is, I'd say he's a modified human like the ones we fought in the school, but without the wolverine thing and more with the power to copy abilities through sex.

Aug 7, 2019
following the WT and it appears that there's meant to be a sex dream after you get back from taking miko home, is the WT out of date and it's been removed?

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
following the WT and it appears that there's meant to be a sex dream after you get back from taking miko home, is the WT out of date and it's been removed?
Yes, the scene was removed (thanks for the catch; I updated the PDF). The scene is still in the code though, so I am not sure if the scene will be added or why it was even removed in the first place.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tanurak and "CJ"

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
Chiya is one of the four girls that ambushed the MC after the first time he talked to Claws in the back of the school.

She is the shy one who sat on him when he was knocked on the floor.
thanks, i knew she is one of the ambushers thanks to context clues but didn't remember witch

4.40 star(s) 89 Votes