Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
I just saw that now there are main girls and side girls. I really hope we can add both types to MC harem because I will put out my torch and my pitchfork if I can't get Miri!

Aug 7, 2019
vertigo you are evil, i'd banished bananaphone from my mind until you just had to name the mcs phone that. gonna have that floating around my head for ages now

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
this update seemed even shorter than the last, unfortunately. i'll have to put this game off for a couple months and just let it build up.

Kosten07

May 15, 2017
Kudos to the Dev for this one. I don't normally like Visual Novels. Clicking isn't engaging gameplay, however the story and characters are <chef's kiss>. I'm hooked and was suddenly sad I finished the current content.

What was Aki's problem? Will I get to bang Miko and her mom together? What about some Suzu and Jun fun at home? I'll just be here waiting patiently.

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
As much as I am enjoying this game, I do have a problem with it. The over-use of The Dutch Angle is quite annoying.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I am not sure how I feel about Miri.... I also don't like how
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Would be better if we had a choice.
I think it was the perfect choice.. if you was in that relationship you would be stupid to possibly ruin it by hiding it. If dev made it a choice and it was done right the relationship would be ruined in the future when she realized your hiding something from her. The MC is not that type of personality to hide it from someone he deeply cares about.

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
I think it was the perfect choice.. if you was in that relationship you would be stupid to possibly ruin it by hiding it. If dev made it a choice and it was done right the relationship would be ruined in the future when she realized your hiding something from her. The MC is not that type of personality to hide it from someone he deeply cares about.
I can kind of see that but she being a fellow police officer she would most likely understand the consequences of it. Also if it would have caused a rift in the relationship so be it you made your choice.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
What does the separation of Main and Side girls mean? Yeah Nao might be a new addition but I just can't fathom how Miri is a side girl even though she's been with the MC a long time now, and clearly are infatuated with each other.

Nice update. Now that I think about it, what rough estimates worth of playtime does each update contains? I would want to know, especially I'm really craving for this game to have a longer and bigger playtime each update. Or maybe does the "short" feeling I'm experiencing is on how there seems to be a cliffhanger at every update's end? Anyway, my point is that it would be nice to have bigger and longer updates. Even though the development might take longer.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Not sure I can agree, seeing as throughout the game you can actively reject / back-off from the relationship with her. You can actively make choices that aren't pro her, ignore messages, not invite her over, etc... and yet we are forced to just trust her in this case?

I agree that if you've been pushing the relationship with her then most likely you'd tell her. However the game clearly lets you (the player) decide whether you want that relationship or not, even if the game hints/intimates that it existed prior (although iirc this only happens IF you go with pro Miri options).

I do tend to agree however that the MC doesn't seem to be the type to hide it either way... she is a friend and has been nothing but supportive of us throughout (and vice-versa). Still think it might have been better for an option for the player to decide, cuz if you've been anti-Miri (why tho? just why!? lol)... your big trust does come out of left-field a bit.
-----------------

On a different note - Are we going to be locked out of things if we don't go ham-fisted for character +L points / sex events? Or if we don't activate certain options, would that completely cut off things from certain characters?

IE Near the start of the game when you go home with Miko to talk to her mum about the whole Vampire thing, you have an option to either "Investigate" the sounds - which gives Mariko L+ and unlocks an BJ option in a later section - or "Tell Miko" - which gives Miko L+, but no BJ option from Mariko later on.

Does taking the Miko L+ option permanently lock you from sexy time with Mariko (I know there are other chances for Mariko L+ points)? Or just lock you from that 1 specific time/scene but keep the chance open in the future?

I'm sure there are othersections/options like this... but I'm busy replaying the game, so just got to this point... so it's why i'm using it as a point-of-reference. Also, replaying made me remember just how lolzy some of the early stuff is (good lolzy, not bad lolz or bad game lolz).
--------------

Also, the whole discussion of just what the MC is... is interesting. I'm unsure if we're a male vamp, or a modified human, or somethign else entirely. What has me puzzled is the MC's DNA thing - the fact that our DNA has completely re-written itself to remove the super-fast regen which saved our lives early on... makes me wonder just what is up with that. Is our body changign from "Normal" to something else as-needed / on-the-fly and then back to "Normal" once not needed, or has something else effected us that caused this change.

TBH I don't think male vamp is the answer. That's just too... obvious and hinted at imo. Same goes for modified human. Maybe somethign else that's also been modified, or maybe a modified human thats completely unique and different from other modified humans and/or been modified in a completely different way.

I'm also worried that this game is going to pull the "you thought she was dead, but she really isn't" trope with the MC's mother. Esp if we are a modified human. Quie likely she was on the team / or solely which did the modifications, then faked death to observe / control / hide the truth / etc. Well, I could be entirely wrong on this... but tbh, it's not going to surprise me if this happens.
-------------

Replaying it has made me come across a few changes. The dream sequence being removed has been mentioned. However the whole scene with Mana petting in the spare room seems to have changed as well. Am I correct in this? Or has the fact I am doing slightly different options make the difference (ie when I 1st played, I did not do the Mariko spy on option, I went with pure Miko 'tell her')

Last time I did this I was offered an option of whether I wanted to pat Mana's head, butt, or no petting. This time it gave me no option and I went straight for the butt petting, with the only option being whether to risk the HJ or not risk it,

So wondering if this sequence was changed, or if the difference between "Investigate" vs "Tell Her" with the Miko/Mariko home situation was what decided this (as that's the only thing I can think of that I've done differently).

Note: On 0.16.1 and that's the V I started this run on.

Last edited:
Reactions: nzn

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Random thought - are we ever going to accost Miko about the fact that she claimed to love our gift on the date... but apparently never ate it and just left it behind when we left there? Pffft!

We gave her the box of chocolates, she states how she loves them ... but we never see any eating going on, and the last sight of them is the box lying abandoned on the bench as we stand up to leave. Next scene we see MC and Miko walking, no box in hand.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Crimson High [v0.17.1] [Vertigo] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,56 GB / 610 MB - CrimsonHigh-0.17.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,53 GB / 576 MB - CrimsonHigh-0.17.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~39,1% of the original size, image/video quality 60% (png 80%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CrimsonHigh-0.17.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: Shadowen

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
textbox opacity is great and all, but white-gray background? with white or gray text? it's kinda doing opposite of what it supposed to do, any chance for black background instead?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Still think it might have been better for an option for the player to decide, cuz if you've been anti-Miri (why tho? just why!? lol)... your big trust does come out of left-field a bit.
Nah fuck that, too many of these games give too many choices and it just ends up hamstringing the dev. Makes the plot inconsequential because the dev has to either plan around 20 different LI configurations or just reduce the game to a soulless scene viewing simulator. Dev needs to able to put his foot down and say this character is going in this scene whether you're boning her or not every now and then.
If the MC tells Miri without player input then it seems safe to me that Miri learning about this through the MC is material to the main story being told. As in she needs to know about it for a future act whether the MC and her are in a relationship or not. She's probably going to either to be involved in some of the vampire girls stories or recruited into the myth cops and excluding her would probably be more work than is worth.

Reactions: KDBA and Greily
4.40 star(s) 89 Votes