"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Crimson High [v0.18.2] [Vertigo] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,65 GB / 632 MB - CrimsonHigh-0.18.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,61 GB / 599 MB - CrimsonHigh-0.18.2-mac-crunched.zip
= ~38,3% of the original size, image/video quality 60% (png 80%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - - Gofile

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Quoth the Raven “Nevermore.”

Edgar Allan Poe is a bit older than freaking dark souls
I personally believe it's a reference to both Edgar Allen Poe and Dark Souls

- Her name, being a Raven, etc are def a call to EAP's works.
- Her talking about smooth, shiny, silky, etc when talking about the ring is imo a reference to Dark Souls. Dark Souls 1 & 2, and Demon Souls, all have a character that talks about "shiny" objects in a similar manner as Quoth (Dark Souls 3 does as well, but her dialogue is quite a bit different as she talks about 'pickle-pee' instead of smooth and shiny, or silky).

Sparky the Crow / Snuggly the Crow
-
-
-
-

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
Quoth the Raven “Nevermore.”

Edgar Allan Poe is a bit older than freaking dark souls
Yeah dude, I just meant how she talks about things being shiny, smooth and silky like the crows in Dark Souls. No need to get emotional :D Can't a one thing be made of multiple references?

Reactions: Shadowen

DECYPHER

Apr 26, 2017
Wow what a cliffhanger.

Still, I love the balance between the story and the lewd events. Really immersive but reasonably spaced out. Don't leave us hanging like that ever again though. :cautious:

Reactions: asdfjkhbjhpo

TaintedLuck

Dec 7, 2017
Wow what a cliffhanger.

Still, I love the balance between the story and the lewd events. Really immersive but reasonably spaced out. Don't leave us hanging like that ever again though. :cautious:
Get used to it every update end mid conversation at a very important note

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
Really have a love/hate connection with this cliffhanger, its the best one thus far so it was great, but now I need more urgently! A good update with more deep story telling, my only real complaint is, it seems like each update is getting shorter and shorter? I hope the length of this one is a one off cause I'd hate to not play this game until several updates down the line, cause short updates consecutively is a bit of a buzzkill, but that's just me. I am looking forward to the next update though

Reactions: asdfjkhbjhpo

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Really have a love/hate connection with this cliffhanger, its the best one thus far so it was great, but now I need more urgently! A good update with more deep story telling, my only real complaint is, it seems like each update is getting shorter and shorter? I hope the length of this one is a one off cause I'd hate to not play this game until several updates down the line, cause short updates consecutively is a bit of a buzzkill, but that's just me. I am looking forward to the next update though
Sadly the updates are getting shorter and shorter, and it also doesn't look like that's going to change for the better. As much as I love the game and story, I'm considering putting this in my "Come back once every 6-12 months" list due to this.

Based on the dev/game's discord, this is the expected update's ahead (timeframe for public release):

- 0.19 (two months from now): the rest of the day. So finish the Aki confrontation, and whatever night activity with Suzu and Jun, and maybe something else.
- 0.20 (four months from now): Whatever is scheduled for Saturday (I can't remember this ATM)
- 0.21 (six months from now): Meetup with Dad on Sunday morning, where we might learn something about just who/what we are
- 0.22 (eight months from now): The meetup with Mana on Sunday afternoon, to discuss/plan how to rescue her sister, and whatever happens afterwards.

So yeah, for those not subscribing, it's going to be another eight months before we even get to the planning of the rescue... and maybe another year after that before it even happens. Love the game, the story, the characters... but this just makes me sad (still, good thing for me I have a whole lot of other games on my backlog to play while I wait between releases).

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
Sadly the updates are getting shorter and shorter, and it also doesn't look like that's going to change for the better. As much as I love the game and story, I'm considering putting this in my "Come back once every 6-12 months" list due to this.
Oof then yeah I'll be putting this on the back burner till later releases or when its completed, I enjoy games with good stories and this one is really great, ontop of all the characters being interesting and likeable, and waiting for each update and being left disappointed with short updates would kill the game for me

Reactions: Shadowen

Seveas

Dec 21, 2017
Haven't played this update yet, but I guess I will have to wait another another year or so before giving it a go. Not a fan of cliffhangers in combination with slow progress.

Reactions: ThaDude1977

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
Yeah dude, I just meant how she talks about things being shiny, smooth and silky like the crows in Dark Souls. No need to get emotional :D Can't a one thing be made of multiple references?
Perhaps consider that actual ravens, black birds, crows and magpies like shiny things and the birds in dark souls themselves are based on THEM. A girl with a raven motif suits this game simply because there's a lot of symbolism and mysticism tied to them. Take the 2 ravens that served Odin from norse mythology for example. Some of these names are a bit on the nose anyways...

4.40 star(s) 89 Votes