Greily

Mar 4, 2018
That clan leader is a piece of work.

I hope she doesn't get easy redemption after allowing 90% of the rape process to happen so she can have them kill randos who get horny near them...MC almost got servitored for crying out loud.

I'm looking forward to how this plays out. Guess I'll see when I check back in a year or so.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Found these typos back in v0.18.0:
screenshot0002.png missing a dot
screenshot0005.png school's nurse

Last edited:

Luizodia

Dec 2, 2018
What a nice game, don't know how I didn't came across this one before. Does someone have recommendations for cool Koikatsu based games like this one?

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
been wondering what Nagisa is other than screenshot0007.png being downright adorable she can give good advice and somehow she knows MC is no longer a detective and she literally called the MC Mister no longer detective what the hell how she knows that? also she sounds like she's higher than a kite Nagisa what are you on and May I please have some I would love to see into the future too:LOL: :ROFLMAO:but seriously what type of myth is Nagisa
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and singing in a bad Elis impression VertigoAVN I don't know what you look like but you're the Devil in Disguise :LOL: the minigame when you look for space hamster it's like insanely hard version of where's Waldo and I'M loving it

Last edited:

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
I really like this game but Nagisa is hard for me to like. She says stuff that sounds like she's trying too hard to sound mysterious. I will say her lines in this latest update were a hell of a lot easier for me to take.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Is it possible to avoid Jun moving in with the mc? She annoys me a LOT, I do not like her at all.

Last edited:

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
And yet again, this MC continues to be one of my all-time favorites. The dude has empathy and high emotional intelligence. He's funny, caring, but also kind of a huge doofus (but a sincere one). Also he hasn't fallen into the Mary Sue trope of being an omni-competent badass.

Basically he's the polar opposite of Andrew Tate and the whole toxic 'alpha' man-o-sphere, and I kinda love him for it.

Nov 19, 2021
Hmm...

So I'm guessing that Jun's dad (and maybe mom?) are members of POOP? And so maybe there will be a revelation involving Orianna and Jun's mom? And somehow we're going to get an epic yoga battle involving Dhalsim from Street Fighter?

...one can only hope.

4.40 star(s) 89 Votes