nzn

Aug 9, 2019
does the choice of which girl is hotter matter?
it will possibly matter in the future but as far as i can tell not in current state of game.
one choice gives the text of a girl getting your nr while 2 others are main girls. but thats just speculation

Reactions: taru

taru

Apr 23, 2018
it will possibly matter in the future but as far as i can tell not in current state of game.
one choice gives the text of a girl getting your nr while 2 others are main girls. but thats just speculation
cool man thanks for the reply

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Hmm..... So.... (I'm not caught up yet, only at MC meeting Ori) Daishi implied that the Devil is real, so perhaps there are Demon Myths. MC got his headache back when he went for Ori's crucifix.... Just spitballing here but 1) MC being a Demon Myth would be EXCEEDINGLY cool and it would also allow sex with vampires (presumably) which has been kinda worrying me since Miko is my chosen "Hut in the Forest" girl.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
My question is: Is this going to end up being like Sensei Overnight?

Don't get me wrong I love the story so far, but damn. Let's crack this vampire +mc sex thing so we can get the show on the road.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
My question is: Is this going to end up being like Sensei Overnight?

Don't get me wrong I love the story so far, but damn. Let's crack this vampire +mc sex thing so we can get the show on the road.
Amen! Also, I see by your Once in a Lifetime banner you are ALSO a man of culture :)

Reactions: ChrisHaze

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I know the Dev is building suspension and teasing us, I can respect/hate that :) But all of my favorite girls appear to be vampires I can't have sex with (for... reasons... :) ) Again, I know whatever type MYTH I am will fix it, or whatever but still... 1)Miko. 2) Suzu (always had a soft spot for the tough girls hiding their pain 3) Kana (childhood friend, plus she comes with Kagome!) The others are all good too, just not as much. Jun looks TOO much like a child, Aki is a bit of a... pushy girl :) Oh, I forgot reporter girl, LOVE nekos!!!!

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Jun is just adorable and so too are the Sheeple.

Hope we can convince her that Myths aren't evil and we can crack her Brainwashing.

Reactions: BFC 78

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
It's in the hallway on a window sill just before going into the library if I remember correctly
I came across this post in a search for "library". I hadn't played the game in quite a while so I decided to restart with v19.1 and enabled hamster hints. FWIW I deleted the save folder in AppData/Roaming/Renpy before launching the game.

The first time I went through the scene before entering the library I'm pretty sure the hamster & hint didn't appear. At least I didn't notice either one. For unrelated reasons I reloaded a save from before entering the library and noticed the hint & hamster. But when I reload the save again, neither the hamster nor hint appear. I even restarted and confirmed that hints were enabled from pretty much the very beginning (when the smartphone activator first appears) and see neither hint nor hamster...

Edit 1: FWIW I was using URM (Universal Renpy Mod) 1.12 but it doesn't seem like that should matter b/c I hadn't used any of its features at that point.

Edit 2: I deleted everything and restarted with URM 1.13.2 just because I checked and saw it was updated. Again I don't think it should matter but full disclosure and all... anyway, this time the I enabled hamster hints ASAP and saw the hint & hamster the first time I went through. But when I loaded a save from the
CHAPTER I
DEDUCTION
frame neither the hint nor hamster appeared when I got back to the pre-library scene.

Last edited:

AbsoluteWhite

Sep 29, 2017
Why? He effectively solved the case, and unlocked a greater mystery. Also, he's no longer even a detective anymore. How does that 'ruin' him?
yes he did solved the case by just asking and stuff happening to him . every other person who is not a detective can do that .
what im saying is being a detective means you are in an authority figure within the police force and society and being a good detective or as said best in his job means he can see and decipher small details and information given to him .
he discovers vampires by accident
the girl literally tells him what happened
and the big secret will be told to him in the next update

so yeah on both notes he just doesn't act like one

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
yes he did solved the case by just asking and stuff happening to him . every other person who is not a detective can do that .
what im saying is being a detective means you are in an authority figure within the police force and society and being a good detective or as said best in his job means he can see and decipher small details and information given to him .
he discovers vampires by accident
the girl literally tells him what happened
and the big secret will be told to him in the next update

so yeah on both notes he just doesn't act like one
So your problem is the MC isn't Sherlock Homes?

Reactions: boundkitsune

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Here is a walkthrough PDF for the game...
The WT says
Note: Will get [KanaL++] and [KagomeL++] if [C1S8_Beg2000] OR [KanaWaffle].
Is the ++ delayed somehow if [C1S8_Beg2000]? Because I gave the beggar ¥2000 and there's no increase to the love vars as of leaving the cafeteria. Which makes sense frankly, but if you don't get the ++ I'd rather chose to give the beggar less...

4.40 star(s) 89 Votes