Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Is the ++ delayed somehow if [C1S8_Beg2000]? Because I gave the beggar ¥2000 and there's no increase to the love vars as of leaving the cafeteria. Which makes sense frankly, but if you don't get the ++ I'd rather chose to give the beggar less...
Nope. You are correct. It must have been one of the changes the dev made since it use to be different.
Thanks for the catch. I will get everything updated here today or tomorrow.

Edit: Updated

Last edited:
Reactions: baloneysammich

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Seems like there was another retcon. Ch2 Choice 15 (stare at Okami in locker room) doesn't appear. The choice I mean. Even though [C2S64_NaoShower] is True and the "stop staring" line showed no choice appeared.
Did you download the new walkthrough PDF? I hopefully fixed everything, and I believe that was one of them.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
For me, this game is the vanilla version of Lessons in Love)
On the one hand, I like the "nice" MC and the fact that cute girls jump on him at first sight but it gets boring quickly. There is no intrigue.
On the other hand, LiL's story is very intriguing, but I remember quitting playing it somewhere in the middle of the second chapter, after the MC almost raped one of the girls. Couldn't stand him anymore, because he's a piece of shit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Will4m

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
black textbox - if you also not having fun reading white text on white background

edit: fixed grayish hue, now it's actually black

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: VTRinNights
Aug 30, 2022
Crimson High [v0.20.1] [Vertigo] – Compressed

- Tested Windows 11

- Tested macOS Ventura

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
I finish this update.
looking forward to more updates PS VertigoAVN those space hamsters way too easy somebody's been slacking :LOL:

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
did there happen anything worthwhile....i stoped playing for it being a total stay on all breakes instead of a slowburn...you cant jump the girls cause they are vamps this doesnt work because of something else....wth...it´s like a carrot in front of your nose but you never get it...only walk like the donkey but NO carrot....how long is this vn going on?and the slowburn turned into downturn.... i watch again in half a year....good luck

SpirosRUS

Jan 8, 2019
For me, this game is the vanilla version of Lessons in Love)
On the one hand, I like the "nice" MC and the fact that cute girls jump on him at first sight but it gets boring quickly. There is no intrigue.
On the other hand, LiL's story is very intriguing, but I remember quitting playing it somewhere in the middle of the second chapter, after the MC almost raped one of the girls. Couldn't stand him anymore, because he's a piece of shit.
In both games, everything depends on the choice of the player. For that matter, who is to blame for the fact that the player screwed up in the dialogues and went to the rapist branch? So there is nothing to kick on the mirror.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
In both games, everything depends on the choice of the player. For that matter, who is to blame for the fact that the player screwed up in the dialogues and went to the rapist branch? So there is nothing to kick on the mirror.
No problem. Can you please tell me how to avoid the scene where the MC practically raped a drunk Molly after the Halloween party?

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
I hope the dev maintains the course they've set for themselves thus far. I enjoy the smaller and more frequent updates, even if there aren't any lewds in them. It helps keep the game and the story fresher in my mind, and I'd hate for the narrative to take a back see to shoehorn in 'obligatory' lewd scenes.

Love the cast, love the MC, love the dialogue, and I especially love all of the care and attention to detail that the dev puts in. During conversations you can see how other characters react to what is being said or what is happening. I can tell how other characters are feeling without them needing to say a word, simply by paying attention to their posture and expressions. Again, lots of care and attention to detail. It is both noticed, and greatly appreciated.

SpirosRUS

Jan 8, 2019
No problem. Can you please tell me how to avoid the scene where the MC practically raped a drunk Molly after the Halloween party?
I'm sorry, I haven't played the helloween version yet, so I can't say anything about it, but as they say, almost doesn't count. ;)
Or not drinking with Molly to that extent

• Angry
Reactions: nzn

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
I'm sorry, I haven't played the helloween version yet, so I can't say anything about it, but as they say, almost doesn't count. ;)
Not gonna lie, but in context, that is really gross and disturbing.

Cause who the hell even say's that? Sick fucks who roofie drinks at parties, that's who...

Reactions: Jccurtis

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
Or not drinking with Molly to that extent
seems to count:

just a random example fount in 1 min googling tho

Reactions: Jccurtis
4.40 star(s) 89 Votes