crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Could we keep this thread on track about this game more than discussing what happens in another? It's fine to draw parallels between games but this is just discussion that could happen in that game's thread.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is almost 1 for 1 the perfect representation of how some radfems make all men out to be rapists.
Yes, that makes perfect sense to shoehorn into a wholesome harem game about a demi-human public relations officer, just make him unnecessarily racist for no reason but to exclude a bunch of main LIs.
You people are fucking insane.
That's fucked up.
Pretty much sums up your whole comment here.

Jan 28, 2019
This is almost 1 for 1 the perfect representation of how some radfems make all men out to be rapists.

Yes, that makes perfect sense to shoehorn into a wholesome harem game about a demi-human public relations officer, just make him unnecessarily racist for no reason but to exclude a bunch of main LIs.
You people are fucking insane.
First one?
It is plainly stated, in game, that vampires feel a compulsion to drink blood and fight it. It is plainly stated, in game, that innocent men are targeted and turned into ghouls. And it is plainly shown, in game, that women with their full lives ahead of them lost everything, and that their families are left broken and lost ath the thought their kids are dead (Kana and Kagome).

If the story with Kana and Kagome was something like... they were in an awful car accident and near death when their new mother changed them, then moral ambiguity goes out the window. They would have been dead, they were saved.
But that isn't the story we're told.

My entire point stands. All vampires feel a compulsion to feed. Any time, for any reason, they do feed, they will, 100% of the time, either kill the person they're feeding from, or transform them into a vampire, or into a ghoul.
The families feel a compulsion to continue to grow, so new, innocent people who don't have dire circumstances to escape (like Aki) are brought in, despite it ending their human lives and leaving their human family to believe they are dead (Kana and Kagome).
And they feel a compulsion to keep ghouls, as pets, servants, or protection. Every one was a man who they fed from, and ended their human lives, making them mindless slaves.

Again, we're told bluntly that many men who become ghouls are not guilty of anything. They are simply picked and used.
Classic monster trope: vampires don't see value in human lives, and will end them thoughtlessly.

None of this is conjecture. It is all game lore.

point 2:
The game starts with you being a normal cop. Finding out about myths. You don't start as part of that world and accepting it. You learn about it. And you learn about it while investigating a brutal murder of a young lady, whose end was filled with fear and terror as she was torn apart.... and her classmates don't even care.
No matter how the story develops, that should leave a lasting impression on the MC.
And there is nothing "unnecessary" about hating, fearing, or at least not fully trusting, vampires.
They DO feel bloodlust, they DO feel a compulsion to feed.
That isn't racism. It is a given fact in the in-game universe. There is a legitimate reason for MC to fear them. They DID end the human lives of the girls he knew when he was younger, and those girls parents are now mourning their lost daughters. This ending of human lives of normal girls to bring them into vampire families, damn the consequence, is something that is established as fact in this universe.

Your best argument is "it is a light hearted romp for harem fun and you're just being an asshole."
Well, sorry. You can not make a game world, and focus so heavily on the lore, and make so much of it so dark or with really fucked up consequences, some of which are not hinted at but directly shown, and tell the player "if you think about why this is messed up too much, you're just an asshole. Shut up and masturbate."

Reactions: Jccurtis

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
My entire point stands. All vampires feel a compulsion to feed. Any time, for any reason, they do feed, they will, 100% of the time, either kill the person they're feeding from, or transform them into a vampire, or into a ghoul.
Way to perfectly reiterate my original point. You're also completely ignoring that vampires don't normally get feeding compulsions, and have an established infrastructure to supply vampires with blood packs without victimizing anyone. Your analysis falls completely flat on its face and automatically assumes vampires will choose criminality over equally beneficial civility.
NoNe OF tHIs iS CoNJeCtuRe. iT Is aLl GamE LoRe.

Well, sorry. You can not make a game world, and focus so heavily on the lore, and make so much of it so dark or with really fucked up consequences, some of which are not hinted at but directly shown, and tell the player "if you think about why this is messed up too much, you're just an asshole. Shut up and masturbate."
Ya you can. If you choose to take it too seriously and get offended over imaginary scenarios then that is entirely a you problem.

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
First one?
It is plainly stated, in game, that vampires feel a compulsion to drink blood and fight it. It is plainly stated, in game, that innocent men are targeted and turned into ghouls. And it is plainly shown, in game, that women with their full lives ahead of them lost everything, and that their families are left broken and lost ath the thought their kids are dead (Kana and Kagome).

If the story with Kana and Kagome was something like... they were in an awful car accident and near death when their new mother changed them, then moral ambiguity goes out the window. They would have been dead, they were saved.
But that isn't the story we're told.

The families feel a compulsion to continue to grow, so new, innocent people who don't have dire circumstances to escape (like Aki) are brought in, despite it ending their human lives and leaving their human family to believe they are dead (Kana and Kagome).
And they feel a compulsion to keep ghouls, as pets, servants, or protection. Every one was a man who they fed from, and ended their human lives, making them mindless slaves.

Again, we're told bluntly that many men who become ghouls are not guilty of anything. They are simply picked and used.
Classic monster trope: vampires don't see value in human lives, and will end them thoughtlessly.

None of this is conjecture. It is all game lore.
have we played the same game?
vampires have a compulsion to feed when seriously injured. they only need blood to heal faster (clearly stated during miko scene).

not to mention the amount of blood blood banks throw away (wrong type) blood dependency is rather mild issue.

i don't remember it stating that clearly of how vampiric procreation works (i think there was an additional step to make ghoul and we have sparse knowledge on vampire creation. not to mention the evident in universe misinformation)

as far as going no contact with family, disbanding "humanity" and similar not everyone's situation is same and many humans do go no contact.

as far as acceptance of alien people not everyone is as xenophobic as you sound

as far as blood-lust that seems you filling some blanks and conclusion jumping.

the ghoul situation being f-ed up is no more than the kitten situation. i personally would like more animosity there but that is a difficult situation either way. i'm willing to see where it goes either way. (there seems to be some subplot going on here)

on an unrelated note a compendium on myth information learned would be helpful. (not lest to help with keeping such info strait)

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
I just started this so people who have gone far in it probably won't remember this, but I thought that it was frickin' hilarious that Miko just left the orange on the bench on her date with the MC. "Yah I like it" and then just leaves it

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
I just started this so people who have gone far in it probably won't remember this, but I thought that it was frickin' hilarious that Miko just left the orange on the bench on her date with the MC. "Yah I like it" and then just leaves it
Apparently she does that with whatever gift you give her. I got her the chocolates, she said she liked/loved it... and then leaves it on the bench straight away. Pfffft.

Reactions: Rannell

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Haven't tried the game yet but I read the game summary. It's supposed to be a light hearted adventure but the tags have graphic violence and there was also the mention of murder. Murder's not light hearted the last time I checked.

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
Haven't tried the game yet but I read the game summary. It's supposed to be a light hearted adventure but the tags have graphic violence and there was also the mention of murder. Murder's not light hearted the last time I checked.
the tone is mostly light hearted, but there are more serious undertones.
the murder is the start of the plot (difficult to have murder mystery without one after all)
the grafic violnce part probably comes from a girl getting injured. wasn't enough to trigger my hematophobia and everything was fine, or MCs own injury in one instance

Dreamey

Sep 13, 2018
The game is really nice and the story is intriguing...but...there's...so...much....MONOLOGUING. I swear the mc in this game has to think before every step he takes for like 5 minutes and the whole time he just stares awkwardly at the person he's talking to instead of answering. There's a couple of occasions where people notice this and ask him if he's ok like HOW SLOW DO YOU THINK? Dude even stands still in front of doors just thinking if he should enter on not making it so cringe. Does he have some sort of problem like adhd or something? I started skipping some dialog at the end (just what I thought was useless, like him describing things with unnecessary detail) because I was getting annoyed and I tried starting a new game called "Sensei Overnight" and dropped it after 4 seconds after the FIRST thing he did was say that he thinks too much and stares at nothing and I need some rest from reading monologues. I swear if you combine EVERY characters texts it would still be shorter than his monologues. Overall 8/10 game. Can't wait for the update

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
speak true i give 0 to SpaceHamsters .... story and game move are more importend, to me.... so stop mc talk 1k lines with 0 outcomes. And go on with story.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Greily

douma1302

Jan 7, 2021
Holy shit dude, this game been out for more than a year and still no satisfy sex content.
The game is over 2GB and still no vagina insert sex content, only handjob, blowjob so far. At this rate we need to wait 2-3 more years for actually some action. The game TAKE TOO LONG to get any sex contents. I know the story is important but jesus christ this is not good at all.
The amount of small talks this game has in unbelievable, story developing is fine. But holy crap it needs content

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CrimsonHigh-0.21.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.40 star(s) 89 Votes