cramcramcram

May 12, 2019
I was a little wary of the MC early on, but as the game has progressed there have been some good developments. Nice use of Koikatsu and some different characters. Jun's a bit divisive for some but definitely some nice story choices. Appreciated dev.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
it might be annoying for some but itd be nice if the hint letting you know theres a hamster was bigger and in a better color to see i keep missing it when it tells me since in tryong to read as well lol

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
it might be annoying for some but itd be nice if the hint letting you know theres a hamster was bigger and in a better color to see i keep missing it when it tells me since in tryong to read as well lol
Honestly, I think an audio cue would be super helpful.

Pakiuca

Feb 11, 2022
Hey guys, is there any app for android that can allow me to install game over the 2gb limit? With this update we've reached ~1.8gb and i think that within one/two update It will reach and surpass the 2gb limit for android(Sorry for any error but i'm not an English native)

Reactions: Zerent

AbsoluteWhite

Sep 29, 2017
And yet again, this MC continues to be one of my all-time favorites. The dude has empathy and high emotional intelligence. He's funny, caring, but also kind of a huge doofus (but a sincere one). Also he hasn't fallen into the Mary Sue trope of being an omni-competent badass.

Basically he's the polar opposite of Andrew Tate and the whole toxic 'alpha' man-o-sphere, and I kinda love him for it.
i understand and Ill be fine with all that if he wasn't a detective .that just ruins him

Reactions: LordSinner

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
i understand and Ill be fine with all that if he wasn't a detective .that just ruins him
Why? He effectively solved the case, and unlocked a greater mystery. Also, he's no longer even a detective anymore. How does that 'ruin' him?

Last edited:

taru

Apr 23, 2018
i cant for the life of me find okamis hamster when shes gettin harrased its too dark

Indexless

Aug 25, 2017
Is there actual sex in this or is it another game of endless blueballing before a "this is the end of the content in the current version lmao" and I get left unfulfilled?

taru

Apr 23, 2018
Is there actual sex in this or is it another game of endless blueballing before a "this is the end of the content in the current version lmao" and I get left unfulfilled?
well if you're not big on story and want more sex this might not be for you this is pretty heavily story driven

Indexless

Aug 25, 2017
well if you're not big on story and want more sex this might not be for you this is pretty heavily story driven
I'm fine with story focus and minimal sex content. Just so long as there IS some sex content. Like there's no point in set up without the pay off. Just thinking about whether to play it now or wait until further in development.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I'm fine with story focus and minimal sex content. Just so long as there IS some sex content. Like there's no point in set up without the pay off. Just thinking about whether to play it now or wait until further in development.
There's sex but I think it's only with the side girls atm.
If I remember right it's the best cop friend as well the the police captain that have sex scenes.

Reactions: crustlord12
4.40 star(s) 89 Votes