Pic

May 13, 2017
Good update, i really like both the new contracts but i don't understand if these cursed garments are already in the game or is just a sneak peek of a future mission.

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
Good update, i really like both the new contracts but i don't understand if these cursed garments are already in the game or is just a sneak peek of a future mission.
They are all in this Game, i only give a rough description though. First Vampire Village, second Rotten Grove, third there is a closed Area in Rotten Grove where you come later through a optional Quest. And the last one is Vampire Castle (optional Quest as well).

Last edited:
Reactions: idungoofd and Pic

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
It would be neat if the Main Heroine gets to play Corrupted or play after going bad instead of just have it be a "bad ending". It is more fun to be bad and have the plot just branch off an twist intead of cutting game short.

Sep 12, 2019
Someone already asked this here, but i will also ask: Is there any form of defeating Lord Dorian? The fight seem so unfair to me that i feel the Dev is telling me to just lose to it and not even try, in with case would be better if Lord Dorian just killed you with a atack dealing 9999 damage on the very firts turn. Unless the dev plans on the future either nerfing Lord Dorian in some way, or making new stuff for the future updates that will make this fight easier, because right now this fight seems impossible for me to win, and if is possible to win, definitely it's not worth the time or patience for it. By the way, this game is really good and i'm planning in making a review of it in a near future (if i already don't did it in the time you're reading this comment).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mkrudesign

Pic

May 13, 2017
They are all in this Game, i only give a rough description though. First Vampire Village, second Rotten Grove, third there is a closed Area in Rotten Grove where you come later through a optional Quest. And the last one is Vampire Castle (optional Quest as well).
ok i found 3 of them but i think that the last piece is bugged in my save, is one of the piecies into a blue chest in a room with several levers in the temple in the rotten grave ?
if that so i think i couldn't get it because i already opened it in a previous version of the game.
can someone share a file with all 4 garments already collected so that i can see the new scene ?

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Someone already asked this here, but i will also ask: Is there any form of defeating Lord Dorian? The fight seem so unfair to me that i feel the Dev is telling me to just lose to it and not even try, in with case would be better if Lord Dorian just killed you with a atack dealing 9999 damage on the very firts turn. Unless the dev plans on the future either nerfing Lord Dorian in some way, or making new stuff for the future updates that will make this fight easier, because right now this fight seems impossible for me to win, and if is possible to win, definitely it's not worth the time or patience for it. By the way, this game is really good and i'm planning in making a review of it in a near future (if i already don't did it in the time you're reading this comment).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He’s meant to be beaten, but not at this point in the game. Even if you somehow manage to beat him, there is nothing programmed to occur if you do, so don’t sweat it! I wanted Dorian to be like an optional secret boss that you can take on near the end of the game. None of his stats are balanced for that yet though.

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
ok i found 3 of them but i think that the last piece is bugged in my save, is one of the piecies into a blue chest in a room with several levers in the temple in the rotten grave ?
if that so i think i couldn't get it because i already opened it in a previous version of the game.
can someone share a file with all 4 garments already collected so that i can see the new scene ?
Here i have something for you.

Reactions: Pic

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
He’s meant to be beaten, but not at this point in the game. Even if you somehow manage to beat him, there is nothing programmed to occur if you do, so don’t sweat it! I wanted Dorian to be like an optional secret boss that you can take on near the end of the game. None of his stats are balanced for that yet though.
I wanted to know that as well if i can beat him. I done it by my third try, but extraordinary luck is needed. And you should kill anything for money (to buy healing items), ALL collectable Laurels and at least the whip with bleeding chance (can happen with skills as well, not only with standard attacks), thats the main dmg dealer. Everything that lessens dmg is great as well. Is there actually equipment that prevent Vampirism, did not found anything in this regard.

Reactions: mkrudesign
3.80 star(s) 21 Votes