88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I will she can continue your quest as vampire, don't as bad end, but she will corrupted and gain strangth and experienc dirnk human blood without killng them and cancel memeries of her victims. Becous I hate bad ending.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I will she can continue your quest as vampire, don't as bad end, but she will corrupted and gain strangth and experienc dirnk human blood without killng them and cancel memeries of her victims. Becous I hate bad ending.
I kinda think the whole purpose of vampire hunters is to avoid that which is why it's a bad end.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
This a really good game, i am personally not much into the lesbian stuff but i LOVE vampires and this game is pretty good in writing them and the scenes with them are quite sexy.

Great stuff, keep it up, i'll probably throw some support your way next month, we seriously lack vampire games on this site.

Reactions: mkrudesign

Machcia

Oct 16, 2017
Literally unable to start the game - I pick up the quest from the Inn in the center of the town, go to the farm in the south-western part of it and there's nobody to interact with, the fuck.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
so uh the person isnt showing up for the first contract.
Yeah, the 'farm' isn't the place with all the crops and the guy there isn't the one, it's the building next to the bar that looks (to me) more like a stable if anything.

And is that the 1st contract? Kinda odd as I don't think I missed anything, but suggested lvl 3, and I'm lvl 1.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I kinda think the whole purpose of vampire hunters is to avoid that which is why it's a bad end.
Bad End in this game I hate all bad ending. I think this idea will work If she control herself and don't overcross the line. But in future she can choise How use you new nature, for save live and in worst case change human in vampire and teach them how live with your nature and humans whitout hart them.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I can see the appeal of this game to some people, but just not my thing. Good luck with your game.

Reactions: mkrudesign

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Yeah, the 'farm' isn't the place with all the crops and the guy there isn't the one, it's the building next to the bar that looks (to me) more like a stable if anything.

And is that the 1st contract? Kinda odd as I don't think I missed anything, but suggested lvl 3, and I'm lvl 1.
Thats the first contract. Its suggested lvl 3 so that players are aware that it will be difficult to defeat the boss at level 1. It is doable, but may be challenging for most.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
For story purposes, actual sex scenes will lead to bad endings. However, I could still write tantalizing scenes that arent actually sex scenes.
I prefer don't see the Bad Endings. You can make turn her in a vampire without bad endigs with corruption, when she don't resist to kill human civilian she lost part of her soul and humanity. Good endigs she can control her vampire nature tanks her sisters. This will be Good Vampire Endings. Bandits can be killed by her when she became vampire for portect innocents, for good endings.

Pic

May 13, 2017
Just finished to play the new contents, my overall impression is really good, the only think that i disliked
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I read the 3 possible community written contracts and i liked them a lot, waiting to see which one will be the first, and i also would like to know if you found a way to keep saves between versions.
Keep going this way :)

Last edited:

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Thats the first contract. Its suggested lvl 3 so that players are aware that it will be difficult to defeat the boss at level 1. It is doable, but may be challenging for most.
Ok, little confused or still missing something. As far as I can tell, the only way to level up is to fight the mobs in that contract, but the contract warns you off while you're lvl 1. Is there another way to gain stuff you need to level up without that contract and I'm just missing it? Even the slimes are locked behind it.
Because in RPGs doing quests while underleveled is a choice sure, but there's always some at your level if you choose not to.

But liking the game, good luck on it :).

animekid66

Jul 19, 2019
I can't seem to beat the four vampires at the entrance to the church and how do I make my whip stronger??

Last edited:

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
The ground work for the next update has been laid out and I have started expanding the map for the Rotten Grove. I haven't yet decided at what level this new expanded area will be accessible yet. Three quests in the next update will take place in this new location, so I have my work cut out for me to make this new area feel significant. I did begin working on some new art today, but I had a bit of an art block and have left some of it unfinished... This is frustrating, but it happens from time to time (its happened on a bunch of previous pieces I've made for this game). I'm sure many artists out there can understand.

Related to the unfinished art, I want to give you guys an early peak at some art I will be adding in a future update. It won't be in 2.2 or 2.3 (maybe) as I have intended for it to be a higher difficulty area. The thing is... I just really want to draw the bad endings to these scenes so much! When I have an idea that I just want to get on paper, I produce my best work! So anyways, on to the unfinished sketch:

Please forgive the shitty quality sketch lol. So some players may have noticed a mansion to the south east of the overworld that is currently inaccessible. This is an area I plan on adding themed around more classical style vampires. Think Dracula, basically. Exploring a castle, finding a room full of coffins, meeting a count, becoming a bride, all that good stuff. The thing is, I have a lot of ideas I want to get out of this, so this area may take up an entire update on its own. I'm a big fan of those kinds of vampire stories, and I want to add scenarios like that to Crimson Veil.

I do have a question however. As I stated before, this area would be filled with higher leveled enemies that you wouldn't be expected to be able to defeat. Would you still be interested in exploring the area even though you are most certainly going to meet your doom? These would be very powerful vampires and they will overpower you. You would be entering this area begging to be turned, but maybe that's okay with all of you? I'll make a poll to gauge interest, just to be sure. Anyway, that's all for today! See you again next week!

Guibaesa

Aug 13, 2018
In my opinion, what this game is missing right now, is more fanart and actual sex. Its a shame that such a great game has most of the "scenes" only on dialogues and most of them are vamire bites. How about we get some action? And not only in text, but with multiple fanart pics?

nightelluna

Oct 21, 2016
who will tell you what answers in a dream when you fight with a succubus? and is it possible to go to bed together with a girl? (in the same quest with a succubus)

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes