JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Playing Mila as a Vampire is so much fun,a little more tragic given the fact she is now immortal and her friends and family are not. Certainly gives even more depth to Mila's character. Question. Is Dorian the only vamp route?. Will The Cursed garments send her on a Vamp route or a bad ending?. Fun Game.

KingRei

Apr 15, 2018
Playing Mila as a Vampire is so much fun,a little more tragic given the fact she is now immortal and her friends and family are not. Certainly gives even more depth to Mila's character. Question. Is Dorian the only vamp route?. Will The Cursed garments send her on a Vamp route or a bad ending?. Fun Game.
The sense of loss that inevitably comes with immortality was one of the coolest things about the vampire route for me. Mila keeps going but everyone around her naturally just dies and fades away. The world changes but she, as a vampire, will always be the same. She's a relic from a different time. It's probably one of the best ways to tell a vampire story.

Dorian is the only vamp route, yeah. Cursed garments give a very quick bad ending.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
The sense of loss that inevitably comes with immortality was one of the coolest things about the vampire route for me. Mila keeps going but everyone around her naturally just dies and fades away. The world changes but she, as a vampire, will always be the same. She's a relic from a different time. It's probably one of the best ways to tell a vampire story.

Dorian is the only vamp route, yeah. Cursed garments give a very quick bad ending.
I hope there will be more Story to the Vamp route. I have reached the end of it for the current release. Being the Vampire Hunter is awesome too,yet Mila's Vamp plot is slightly more engaging.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
I hope there will be more Story to the Vamp route. I have reached the end of it for the current release. Being the Vampire Hunter is awesome too, yet Mila's Vamp plot is slightly more engaging.
I'm the opposite, I found the vampire route to be a little more hollow, maybe it's because it's not as fleshed out, but the vampire route felt a little cliche

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
It would be a very interesting twist if Ashe the silver hair'd Vamp Knightess is actually a Sinclair. Somehow distantly related to the Heroine in some way. I am getting female Alucard vibes from her that's for sure. I also think it would cool if there were multiple paths to the Vamp route,not just to bad endings,or the one path toward Dorian. The characters and routes are just so damn creative. Both Hunter and Vamp route. Mind you I like the idea of a fallen Heroine. a Hero who has been so for such a long time temptation eventually catches up to the Hunter becoming the very thing she hunted,then sets out on turning the world into a Vamp paradise or go all Blade or Angel Vampire with a Soul and destroy as many vamps as she can to atone for giving in to her desires becoming a vampire.

Reactions: Y2MAC80

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
It would be a very interesting twist if Ashe the silver hair'd Vamp Knightess is actually a Sinclair.
I personally am of the exact opposite opinion, at that juncture you are essentially looking at a Naruto tier holy bloodline for that family(Considering who the father, mother, sister and Protagonist are the roles they played in the world)and that is a trope best left unused if you ask me.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
seeing how powerful Ashe is,it would be cool if there was a Vamp route where Mila is not a servant to anyone and that she is the Alpha Vamp. Rather, Kept her free will and became unstoppable and not someone else's puppet. By the By, Amber's fate is a very tragic one in the Vamp route. It really gets me in the heart. However playing the Hunter Route it seems that Amber was heading to a similar end, due to her ever growing depression One thing I do not understand. The King made it obvious he favored Mila over Amber and since Mila is a top tier hunter plus being Rinaldo's biological daughter, you would think he would hand leadership to her,while have Samantha keep an eye on Amber. The King does say to Mila in private he does not trust her. The fact the King hands over leadership to his personal Guard is strange. People should play the Vamp route right before the end of the Hunter route to discover what happens to everyone,including Samantha. It is very interesting.

Jun 2, 2019
One thing I do not understand. The King made it obvious he favored Mila over Amber and since Mila is a top tier hunter plus being Rinaldo's biological daughter, you would think he would hand leadership to her,while have Samantha keep an eye on Amber. The King does say to Mila in private he does not trust her. The fact the King hands over leadership to his personal Guard is strange. People should play the Vamp route right before the end of the Hunter route to discover what happens to everyone,including Samantha. It is very interesting.
Power consolidation. Despite their decay, Nocturne is still a force of some power outside the control of the monarchy. The circumstances give the King an excuse to place them under his direct authority, so he grabs it. Of course, this does predictably accelerate the decay at a time when a group like Nocturne is if anything more needed than it has been in a long time, but the King could have miscalculated that (he may be overestimating Samantha's competence as a leader, for example).

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
The portrait in Dorian's Gallery is a striking resemblance of Mila. Uncanny even, so I have to ask is Mila the reincarnation of Dorian's First Love?. Lastly how powerful is Dorian compared to Countess Alexandria or Gabrielle ?. Would be a small world if Countess Alexandria Valdrake and Dorian were related in any way. So is so much potential with the Vamp route.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Hello sometimes your pics from the updates dont show,why is that?
Are you talking about their older updates from previous pages, or are you saying you can't see some of the pictures in the post that you quoted? I believe the dev posts the images to Patreon and then posts links to them in their updates here, but when the Patreon post is pushed out of the front page the links no longer work (or something along those lines). However, that shouldn't be an issue in the post you quoted (yet), so if you're not seeing those images then something else is going on.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Are you talking about their older updates from previous pages, or are you saying you can't see some of the pictures in the post that you quoted? I believe the dev posts the images to Patreon and then posts links to them in their updates here, but when the Patreon post is pushed out of the front page the links no longer work (or something along those lines). However, that shouldn't be an issue in the post you quoted (yet), so if you're not seeing those images then something else is going on.
I mean that when i go to the weekly update where are pics in addition to the writing,the pics arent visible at all,the recent ones i can see from like the last one from page 59 but the first one from 59 and all of 58 and previous ones i cant see,they dont load or something.Maybe the dev puts them for limited time?

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
I mean that when i go to the weekly update where are pics in addition to the writing,the pics arent visible at all,the recent ones i can see from like the last one from page 59 but the first one from 59 and all of 58 and previous ones i cant see,they dont load or something.Maybe the dev puts them for limited time?
This happens on itch.io as well. After a certain period of time, the page stops loading the images, I assume to save space. The only site that still has each update archived with images is my patreon.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
This happens on itch.io as well. After a certain period of time, the page stops loading the images, I assume to save space. The only site that still has each update archived with images is my patreon.
I guessed as much,its annoying though that i can only see them on patreon and have to pay for it,is there a way to fix this?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
It's worth noting that the URL for the images, both here and on itch, links back to patreon. e.g.:

So I think what's actually happening is that the URL for the Patreon image is changing after a certain point, and the link from Patreon itself naturally changes to reflect that new location. Or something else along those lines. Whatever the case, the reason Patreon is able to retrieve the images is because the images themselves are located on Patreon's side, and other sites are no longer able to retrieve them from Patreon after a certain point.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes