Oct 26, 2017
I've always found itch to be a better alternative so I'm glad it's there. I wouldn't be able to "anonymously" support MKRU (among others) if it wasn't.

Reactions: mkrudesign

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Since I wanted to incorporate one of my OCs, I decided to change some aspects of the mermaid portion of the quest.
Aww. Oh well, can't be too surprised.

Map design wise, it seems like it would be challenging to incorporate a siren onto an island map. She would be in water almost the entire time, so I feel that defeating her on land would be too easy.
Well, I don't know what your current plans are, but the original concept was meant to have the grotto at the very end connected to the ocean through a tunnel, hence the mermaid being able to suddenly show up behind the captain. Maybe this island could have a series of underwater tunnels that open up to the surface in pools wherever you need her to show up? This would also mean that she's able to navigate around the island in ways that Mila can't (and can't navigate in ways that Mila can), so you've got an excuse for how she got to any area before or after Mila.

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Aww. Oh well, can't be too surprised.

Well, I don't know what your current plans are, but the original concept was meant to have the grotto at the very end connected to the ocean through a tunnel, hence the mermaid being able to suddenly show up behind the captain. Maybe this island could have a series of underwater tunnels that open up to the surface in pools wherever you need her to show up? This would also mean that she's able to navigate around the island in ways that Mila can't (and can't navigate in ways that Mila can), so you've got an excuse for how she got to any area before or after Mila.
Yeah, I'm thinking wherever they land would be a smaller area, but I'll worry about it more once I put the maps to paper.

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Steam release Update!

YOOOOOOO! IT'S UP!! You can look up Crimson Veil on Steam right now to view it's page! There's no release date displayed, but the game will release on Friday March 3, 2023. It's 1 day shy of the game's 4th anniversary, but Steam doesn't allow games to release on the weekends. Womp Womp.

I would very much appreciate it if you could follow me on there, possibly add it to your Wish List, and download it when it releases?

Thank you all so much for helping me reach this milestone!!

Belgaesh

Apr 6, 2019
Steam release Update!

YOOOOOOO! IT'S UP!! You can look up Crimson Veil on Steam right now to view it's page! There's no release date displayed, but the game will release on Friday March 3, 2023. It's 1 day shy of the game's 4th anniversary, but Steam doesn't allow games to release on the weekends. Womp Womp.

I would very much appreciate it if you could follow me on there, possibly add it to your Wish List, and download it when it releases?

Now I can even see the game page on Brazil!

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Steam release Update!

Thats it for the game and its universe to grow we need more memes! Especially adapted to its lore like this one.

Nov 14, 2020
I've played a lot of RPGM games on this site and this game is one of the better ones in my opinion. I enjoyed the main story immensely and will be looking forward to more updates in the alt story path.

I have my save for the endgame gallery if anyone wants it. However, the CG collection is only at 72%.

Last edited:

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Steam release Update!

Wishlisted. When it drops, i'm gonna drop you your first positive CURATOR review.

Oct 26, 2017
I've played a lot of RPGM games on this site and this game is one of the better ones in my opinion. I enjoyed the main story immensely and will be looking forward to more updates in the alt story path.

I have my save for the endgame gallery if anyone wants it. However, the CG collection is only at 72%.
Definitely one of the only one-person-team (I know MKRU's got some support, but that's still writing, development and art) F95-exclusive games that got love and passion from start to finish. The incomplete gallery may be due to MOGHunter's gallery plugin (it doesn't dynamically "seek" pictures). I've posted a quickfix in the thread in case it still needs to be addressed; if you have trouble finding it or it no longer works, just let me know. Alternately, you can just ask Faahlda to do it for you in the dev room.
Wishlisted. When it drops, i'm gonna drop you your first positive CURATOR review.
I've done my part on itch but I'll do it again on Steam. I do *not* wish MKRU to know of my shadow selves (paranoid about itch's details on donations and purchases) so don't expect to see a familiar wall of text. Not like anyone cares - and that's the point! - but paranoia is what it is. :sneaky:

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes