mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
The gofile download link for windows is broken
It’s available officially on itch.io and steam.

Can you remain human while working for the vampires? I love the idea of being a bloodbag that gets bitten by dommy mommy vampies
There’s one ending early on where that’s sort of explored (bad ending for contract 2) but there isn’t any gameplay attached to it. I like the concept though, so maybe in the future I can work on an idea for that.

Apr 7, 2023
It’s available officially on itch.io and steam.

There’s one ending early on where that’s sort of explored (bad ending for contract 2) but there isn’t any gameplay attached to it. I like the concept though, so maybe in the future I can work on an idea for that.
That would be awesome, will buy on Steam if you add it.

theremnant

Oct 19, 2019
I see the main story's been completed since the last time I played. I did intentionally spoil myself on how things go reading the walkthrough, but can anyone confirm whether or not there's some 'bad end' option near the end where you...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 14, 2020
I see the main story's been completed since the last time I played. I did intentionally spoil myself on how things go reading the walkthrough, but can anyone confirm whether or not there's some 'bad end' option near the end where you...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Having finished the game myself and looked through the images of the game, I can confidently say no, there is not.

theremnant

Oct 19, 2019
Having finished the game myself and looked through the images of the game, I can confidently say no, there is not.
Damn. Well, thanks for letting me know. Maybe I'll check again in a year for the vampire route. The 'forever a doormat' thing is vexing, though I sincerely doubt she'll be anything but a minion in the vampire route too.

Reactions: MethuselahJones
3.80 star(s) 21 Votes