Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I've done my part on itch but I'll do it again on Steam. I do *not* wish MKRU to know of my shadow selves (paranoid about itch's details on donations and purchases) so don't expect to see a familiar wall of text. Not like anyone cares - and that's the point! - but paranoia is what it is. :sneaky:
I know how that is with TheMagicalGurl so believe me. I get one person devving. OOF.

That said, people have your info regardless. Get a chime card or a vanilla visa, toss money on that and no one can trace you. Easy.

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019

The time has finally come! It would mean the world to me if we can get the game off to a running start. Please consider adding the game to your library and leaving a review. In a sea of indie releases, I want my game to stand out, and verified reviews are an excellent way to provide credibility and confidence to someone who's never heard of this project of mine. If you're curious, the game remains free, as always. Adding it to your library is just a click away!

Please be aware, since this version is intended for a new audience, there are no included save files by default. For upcoming versions, I will try to add the saves as a downloadable extra for anyone that wants it. However, the Dev Room code has not changed in this version, so you should be able to get the point you want to be at, relatively stress free.

If you need the link, I've included it below. Your help in promoting the game means a lot to me. Sincerely, thank you all for helping me get this far. Here's to future releases!

• Hey there
Reactions: ilmncsm and BruceCM

Vipergts

Jan 29, 2019
Yo can I get a map for the chapter 3 royal castle? The layout is totally worthless and there's no signage anywhere. I can't find the princess's room without a map and no such map exists. I'm honestly considering just giving up on the main route altogether and only playing the vampire route and the extended bad endings.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes