88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
There’s one ending early on where that’s sort of explored (bad ending for contract 2) but there isn’t any gameplay attached to it. I like the concept though, so maybe in the future I can work on an idea for that.
I don't like been some bloodbag so I pass on that the user, that one who asked for it, I'm not into be somone blood bug I pass. I prefer bee dominant one instead.

Last edited:

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Chapter 5-2 release promo.jpg

After more than two years, the hiatus is finally over! The newest content for the vampire route is here and available to play for all of my patrons!

If you haven't been following this project closely or have been waiting for the return of the vampire route to play, there has never been a better time to pick up Crimson Veil! With the included save files, you can quickly pick back up from where you left off, and the Developer's Room* will give you access to tools that further customize your returning playthrough!

(*check the pinned post at the top of my Patreon page for further details).

So what are you waiting for?! If you aren't a patron already, follow the link below to download the latest version for Windows and Mac!

(Android port will be released at a later date).

Thank you all so much for your continued support on this project over the last few years. It's been refreshing to return to this route after so long and I know many of you have been clamoring for more vampire gameplay. I apologize for the long wait.
As always, I am open to hearing your thoughts on where the game can be improved. Please report any issues you encounter with the game so that they can be corrected for the game's public release on 6/25/23!

I hope you all have a fantastic time!

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
View attachment 2691226

After more than two years, the hiatus is finally over! The newest content for the vampire route is here and available to play for all of my patrons!

If you haven't been following this project closely or have been waiting for the return of the vampire route to play, there has never been a better time to pick up Crimson Veil! With the included save files, you can quickly pick back up from where you left off, and the Developer's Room* will give you access to tools that further customize your returning playthrough!

(*check the pinned post at the top of my Patreon page for further details).

So what are you waiting for?! If you aren't a patron already, follow the link below to download the latest version for Windows and Mac!

(Android port will be released at a later date).

Thank you all so much for your continued support on this project over the last few years. It's been refreshing to return to this route after so long and I know many of you have been clamoring for more vampire gameplay. I apologize for the long wait.
As always, I am open to hearing your thoughts on where the game can be improved. Please report any issues you encounter with the game so that they can be corrected for the game's public release on 6/25/23!

I hope you all have a fantastic time!
Welp,I havent finished the main story yet because of all the stupid puzzles and overcomplicated mazes,such a turnoff.

• Angry
Reactions: 88Michele88

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Welp,I havent finished the main story yet because of all the stupid puzzles and overcomplicated mazes,such a turnoff.
I never play the main story becous I don't like killing vampires and they are my first tire favorite characters. I better play vampire storyline. I see Mila a perfect vampiress, she is born to be one.

The Vampire Hunter Leader was the real threat.
The one who turned into a Ghoul after one century: Now that I know what that I will her my self becous Ther vampire hunter leadr will betray as in Main Stor and I better become Vampire and kill her if she turn into goul.

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I worried the the vampire path will have only 3 chapter i will be the shortes then the Main Storyline. It Unfair making 5 chapter for Vmpire Hunter Rout (Main Sotryline) but making only 3 chapter for Vampire Storyline it really unfaire.

Last edited:

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
any chance you can put may name in the cridits as a beta tester i have been playing this game sence 2.0
The people I name in the credits as testers have been the people I have been in contact with who help me test the game before it releases to patreon.

But you are right. Everyone who reports bugs is a tester in some way, but I want to credit the people I have worked with specifically.

Reactions: Latetoparty
3.80 star(s) 21 Votes