agrozombie

Mar 24, 2018
then realed a load and a half of content at a faily stable pace after that and has heldd stedy ever cence and this isnt even the orignal form

agrozombie

Mar 24, 2018
oh and the orignal form is lost with the small data crash on this site or locked down i dont remember what happed but it may be out there

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Is the "human route" fully finished ? Or are there any pending side quests ?
It depends on what you mean by "pending". I don't think any are already planned and on the to-do list, but I think the dev has said that they'll likely add new fan-submitted side quests to it in the future.

Reactions: Phantombeast

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
It depends on what you mean by "pending". I don't think any are already planned and on the to-do list, but I think the dev has said that they'll likely add new fan-submitted side quests to it in the future.
Is the quest of beating the duke (a strong vamp with 100k hp) still unfinished ? i don't recall much so i can't give better description

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Is the quest of beating the duke (a strong vamp with 100k hp) still unfinished ? i don't recall much so i can't give better description
I'm pretty sure that's doable now. I haven't played past chapter 2 yet, but I know making him beatable was on the to-do list, and I'm pretty sure everything on the to-do list has been checked off.

Jackstarzz

Jun 26, 2020
not gonna add a quest refresher function similar to claire's quest where it can fix quest log for future updates? so that all previous version data would become compatible to the new updates. I love the game very much however im quite possessive of my saves and ive actually restarted the game alot of times due to my ocd and perfectionism disease so ive never really used a online save. even without a quest refresher function id rate the game to 8/10 :D

Oct 26, 2017
You mean Ashe. She has a very interesting backstory and plays a critical role in the plot, which MKRU made rather obvious by making her unbeatable and a recurring character while keeping her as mysterious as possible without pushing it too far. Not a bad thing at all since it makes players very curious about her while also diverting attention (it's a winning recipe in plot making rather than a trope).

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Chapter 5-2-1 release promo.jpg
The update is now live on Steam and Itch.io! Go download it now and check out the latest content on the long awaited vampire route!

If you enjoy what you've played, please consider leaving your thoughts with a review! Your continued feedback helps me improve the game with each new release! The support of the community has helped me grow this game over the past 4 years and it's only getting better! I appreciate any time you can give to share your thoughts.

For returning players, please keep in mind that save files created in older versions have compatibility issues. Please use the multiple save files provided in the link below for the best experience:

Next week, I will be detailing what's in store for the next update! I hope to see you then! Until next time, everyone!

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
It's available on Itch.io and Steam, not patreon. The links to download them were on the post I made.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes