bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Dumb question but during the Ancient Vampire storyline is it possible to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly i would prefer if we did not. Ghouls are the lowest, the scraps left on the table after dinner. They are tragic wretched creatures and changing that, bettering their existence would be a detriment imo. They are zombies at this point. Besides, if we could do that what about those more feral ones for example? The cave vampires and the flying ones?
Personally i prefer a more doom and gloom approach. Not everything can be fixed. Sometimes we need to deal with the consequences of our actions.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is there really only one way to get on the Vampire Route. I mean Amber goes all Super Vamp later on in the Hunter route thanks to Alexandria. Which is weird that she got turned and not Mila, since Amber is an adopted daughter of Rinaldo not his true daughter like Mila. Mind you Mila seems to be a reincarnation of someone really special. I like the reincarnation twist it reminds me of Dracula's past lover and Mina who he believed was the reincarnation of his first Love. Would be super Cool to see Mila as a Super Vamp like Alexandria. As powerful as her if not more so.

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Is there really only one way to get on the Vampire Route. I mean Amber goes all Super Vamp later on in the Hunter route thanks to Alexandria. Which is weird that she got turned and not Mila, since Amber is an adopted daughter of Rinaldo not his true daughter like Mila. Mind you Mila seems to be a reincarnation of someone really special. I like the reincarnation twist it reminds me of Dracula's past lover and Mina who he believed was the reincarnation of his first Love. Would be super Cool to see Mila as a Super Vamp like Alexandria. As powerful as her if not more so.
Amber was manipulated by Alexandria’s influence while guarding the Malispheres during the events of chapter 4. She exploited the weakness she felt in her heart to subtly take her over.

Reactions: JaszMan

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Amber was manipulated by Alexandria’s influence while guarding the Malispheres during the events of chapter 4. She exploited the weakness she felt in her heart to subtly take her over.
Will we be getting new "exotic" monsters or it will more vampire focused now after the reveal? For example in another game (won't mention it) you go to save someone and it is revealed that an ancient creature was freed. On loss it captures you and makes you her first daughter with transformation against the character's will, to lead the vanguard and capture more victims.
I like the idea of being the second of many. Not only you fail but you eventually aid the thing you wanted to stop. Ironic.

Reactions: JaszMan

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Will we be getting new "exotic" monsters or it will more vampire focused now after the reveal? For example in another game (won't mention it) you go to save someone and it is revealed that an ancient creature was freed. On loss it captures you and makes you her first daughter with transformation against the character's will, to lead the vanguard and capture more victims.
I like the idea of being the second of many. Not only you fail but you eventually aid the thing you wanted to stop. Ironic.
I’m not sure what you mean by exotic monsters and I’m not sure what game you’re referencing, but it sounds cool.

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Just curious are you going to do more with the powerful hunters you can turn in the forest think it would be a waste not to
If you mean the three hunters, then no. Those were characters commissioned to be one-off encounters.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
If you mean the three hunters, then no. Those were characters commissioned to be one-off encounters.
They could relly huge help in fighting ageinst Vampire Hunters, thing of the potential. They would relly good asset to fight to their survive and Help Mila in her jurney. But since you had no plan in using them in Vampire Storyline it reall waste of huge potential for those amazing character, they could be really huge help like The the two sister we urnd into vampire. Who am I to ask to make them asset to the story plot. I could be really awesome they are really powerfull to be wasted just only as request on comision. (But somone can only dream on.)

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
I’m not sure what you mean by exotic monsters and I’m not sure what game you’re referencing, but it sounds cool.
Firstly thanks for the attention you give us. I appreciate it. It is nice to speak to the creator himself.
Yeah come to think of it "exotic" sounds pretty vague and stupid. By this i mean something like Hirnlienne with different feeding habits than blood. Or the Egyptian Queen that sucked the life from that archeologist woman to make herself alive for a time. Or how that plant girl used seeds to transform Mila.
Imagine that the betrayal of Mila's sister creates an earthquake that revealed a cave. Some men went in there to investigate for loot. They find a temple but only one comes back. The guy seeks Mila and begs her to help them because the men got stuck in there and couldn't come back outside. She goes inside and ends up in the chamber by herself, or trap or a huge tentacle that drags her or something else. She finds a big powerful ancient female monster at the center long ago worshipped but forgotten with time. The last of her kind. Big stone carved doors close behind Mila. She was betrayed. The guy that wanted help was left alive, spared, because he was tasked to find a strong female worthy to take the most power/essence of that creature so she may be transformed into the Right Hand, the general that will help her mistress take over the land once again. The longer Mila fights the more excited and eager the boss gets as she truly was a worthy specimen. She will praise Mila at first, then try to seduce her with power and finally taunt her as resistance is futile and she was hers already. On loss with euphoria the boss catches Mila and slowly transforms her via unbirth, or a cocoon, or something else. You decide.
Another cool monster fight would be a creature that posesses humans in order to survive, another rare monster. It takes over Mila on loss, changes her body to a degree as she is no longer human and she laughs remarking that this body is a fine prize indeed.
This is what i mean by exotic. :3

Last edited:
Reactions: mkrudesign

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Firstly thanks for the attention you give us. I appreciate it. It is nice to speak to the creator himself.
Yeah come to think of it "exotic" sounds pretty vague and stupid. By this i mean something like Hirnlienne with different feeding habits than blood. Or the Egyptian Queen that sucked the life from that archeologist woman to make herself alive for a time. Or how that plant girl used seeds to transform Mila.
Imagine that the betrayal of Mila's sister creates an earthquake that revealed a cave. Some men went in there to investigate for loot. They find a temple but only one comes back. The guy seeks Mila and begs her to help them because the men got stuck in there and couldn't come back outside. She goes inside and ends up in the chamber by herself, or trap or a huge tentacle that drags her or something else. She finds a big powerful ancient female monster at the center long ago worshipped but forgotten with time. The last of her kind. Big stone carved doors close behind Mila. She was betrayed. The guy that wanted help was left alive, spared, because he was tasked to find a strong female worthy to take the most power/essence of that creature so she may be transformed into the Right Hand, the general that will help her mistress take over the land once again. The longer Mila fights the more excited and eager the boss gets as she truly was a worthy specimen. She will praise Mila at first, then try to seduce her with power and finally taunt her as resistance is futile and she was hers already. On loss with euphoria the boss catches Mila and slowly transforms her via unbirth, or a cocoon, or something else. You decide.
Another cool monster fight would be a creature that posesses humans in order to survive, another rare monster. It takes over Mila on loss, changes her body to a degree as she is no longer human and she laughs remarking that this body is a fine prize indeed.
This is what i mean by exotic. :3
I genuinely enjoy the discourse and engaging with players. This thread is probably the most active community, where anyone can jump in and share their thoughts at any point. I love answering questions about the game, so feel free to ask or suggest anything! As for your suggestion... Hold your thoughts until tonight's weekly update! It certainly has potential!

• Wow
Reactions: bobi121

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
This Game is so much fun. I like the story, both Hunter and Vampire Routes. Ok the Vampire route lightly more but still. I wonder what happened to Ashe and the Malispheres,if Mila decides to go to Dorian at the last possible time to jump onto the Vamp route. Did Ashe take the dark orbs and stop Alexandria in time?. So much possibility can be done on the Vamp route. I wish I knew more Vampire Games like Crimson Veil, while waiting for the next update.

Reactions: mkrudesign
3.80 star(s) 21 Votes