foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Get drunk enough at the tavern in town, and the creeper will take you off to the barn to rape you. It leads to a bad end where you're made a vampire, but not before being impregnated.
Yes. I tried it. This is an ok game but even today, I can't seem to find a game with good pregnancy mechanics like Violated Heroine.

Reactions: Necronlord3

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
UPDATE FROM MY PATREON!!

How has everyone been enjoying 2.2 so far? I haven’t received much feedback on major issues, so I assume everything has been running smoothly.

October has treated me well so far. Something about this month just gives me the drive to be productive at drawing. Ive gotten 9 sketches done in the past 3 nights! Getting sketches done always puts me in a good mood. Sometimes I find it difficult to get what I have in my head on paper. Its discouraging when a sketch goes awry. Actually drawing down the characters I have thought up helps me visualize the rough story in my head better. I get a great sense of progress and self fulfillment from it. I had an idea of where I wanted to go with this next update, but now I’m really laying down the tracks of the story I want to tell.

Today, you can have a blurry image of one of the sketches I have completed (Getting a new phone in the coming weeks, so image quality will be improving). This is another enemy type being introduced in this update. You’ll be seeing this enemy again in future areas too. Its a vampire maid!

Attachment.png

Reactions: fanboi

Thallin

Jun 6, 2019
There is the laurel bug. If you buy laurels right after the shopkeeper gives you one for free, you can buy them even if you do not have enough gold until you buy all laurels of every kind she sells. Buying laurels still reduces your gold. Best way to maximize, you just start the game do not pick up any gold spend your first 250 gold and then buy all the laurels with 0 gold and you are good for stats for awhile. This is not game breaking but means you save your gold for other things.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
There is the laurel bug. If you buy laurels right after the shopkeeper gives you one for free, you can buy them even if you do not have enough gold until you buy all laurels of every kind she sells. Buying laurels still reduces your gold. Best way to maximize, you just start the game do not pick up any gold spend your first 250 gold and then buy all the laurels with 0 gold and you are good for stats for awhile. This is not game breaking but means you save your gold for other things.
Or you can just use RPG save editor to max out money.

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
The laurel bug corrupts future save games. I have been testing it out.
I'm not sure what could cause that laurel bug. My guess is that it's an issue with the plugin I'm using to limit the store's stock. I'll see what I can do to patch it.

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
I had seen a bug. If it rain vvhen you are outside (in game) , and you enter a build it's rain inside
In which location does this bug occur? Someone mentioned to me that happened by the Library entrance, but I already patched it out in 2.2.1

StrangeUserName

Oct 16, 2019
Me it's vvas at the tavern but I have play at the version 2.2 and I don't knovv if it's patched in the nevv one, but I has think maybe it's not patch on all builds.

Last edited:

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
I've got an opinion poll up on my Patreon. Feel free to leave your thoughts below as well, I'll be reading them all.

I just got an idea in my head and I thought I would ask if there would be anyone interested in this idea.

I'm thinking about in future updates (Not 2.3 as my art schedule is already full) adding in a slot or two for enemy design commissions to be added into the game. So the way it would work is, I would open up slot(s) for anyone to design a single enemy. You can come up with the way it looks and also add in a bad ending if you like (unless you prefer me to write it). This is different from the user submitted quests, as these inclusions will not have any quests attached to them. These enemies must also be self contained and not relate to story characters in any significant way.

You will meet them, have a short dialogue and then fight, where the player can either defeat them to gain an item or be defeated to see a bad ending. These enemies can be found in certain areas and at certain points in the game. For the character art, bad ending art, and writing I would charge $65. In addition, you will have the exclusive first look at the design process, such as sketches and full color art before anyone else and your name will be credited for the design/lore of that enemy. All of the ideas will have to be approved by me before they will be accepted.

I have had a lot of ideas for quests thrown my way and while I think many of them are great, having to design entire quests around them takes up too much development time. With this, I will be able to add more variety to the game and it's another way in which you can help support the game. This will not be replacing the user submitted quests! Those contests will continue and you can still get your ideas out that way! So what do you think, is this a feature you would be interested in seeing?

(This poll will be open to all of my patrons, just to get a wider range of opinions)

Natol

Mar 10, 2018
I've got an opinion poll up on my Patreon. Feel free to leave your thoughts below as well, I'll be reading them all.

I just got an idea in my head and I thought I would ask if there would be anyone interested in this idea.

I'm thinking about in future updates (Not 2.3 as my art schedule is already full) adding in a slot or two for enemy design commissions to be added into the game. So the way it would work is, I would open up slot(s) for anyone to design a single enemy. You can come up with the way it looks and also add in a bad ending if you like (unless you prefer me to write it). This is different from the user submitted quests, as these inclusions will not have any quests attached to them. These enemies must also be self contained and not relate to story characters in any significant way.

You will meet them, have a short dialogue and then fight, where the player can either defeat them to gain an item or be defeated to see a bad ending. These enemies can be found in certain areas and at certain points in the game. For the character art, bad ending art, and writing I would charge $65. In addition, you will have the exclusive first look at the design process, such as sketches and full color art before anyone else and your name will be credited for the design/lore of that enemy. All of the ideas will have to be approved by me before they will be accepted.

I have had a lot of ideas for quests thrown my way and while I think many of them are great, having to design entire quests around them takes up too much development time. With this, I will be able to add more variety to the game and it's another way in which you can help support the game. This will not be replacing the user submitted quests! Those contests will continue and you can still get your ideas out that way! So what do you think, is this a feature you would be interested in seeing?

(This poll will be open to all of my patrons, just to get a wider range of opinions)
Wouldn't hurt to try it out at least. There's always a certain amount of people who love having some sort of OC in a game.

I wouldn't really mind it either so long as the included enemy wasn't too outrageous.

Reactions: mkrudesign

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
How can I get Pic 7 in the gallery?
You must destroy Mila’s diary at the start of the second chapter. You will get a dialogue mentioning that “You should really get rid of your diary” when the option becomes available.

Reactions: appollac

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
How is everyone doing? I was checking the poll I recently posted, regarding the inclusion of commissioned enemy encounters by the community, and the vast majority of voters seem to be in favor of it being added! I’ll see if I can squeeze in one slot for this update. No promises though! :)
Ive spent a good portion of the week coloring and editing some of the sketches I worked on last week. Here is a work in progress of a new character you will meet:

Her name is Claudia and although she is a vampire, her appearance is quite different from the other vampires we have encountered so far. I wonder why?
Her design was fun to make, but her pose and especially her hair were a pain to draw! I hope you like her!

• Love
Reactions: Natol and fanboi

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
When I talk to the girl in the flower shop the game freezes. Is there a way to fix it?
Unfortunately no. You will have to use the save files included in the latest update. This error occurs when you are using a save file from an older version of the game. The Flower Shop now has a plugin to limit the flowers that can be purchased. Since that plugin does not exist in previous versions, it will cause your game to crash.

Reactions: appollac

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Update from my Patreon!!

I got some more of the sketches I drew recently colored this week. I've also laid out the blue print of the new area that will be added in 2.3. The area itself seems pretty basic so far, but I plan on it leading a much wider area. I have an idea of how I'm going to assemble it all. Just have to sit down and actually put it into motion in the game. Keeping the details vague for now, but if all goes the way I'm thinking, you're all in for a treat with 2.3.
I've got a new enemy here: The vampire maid. I've shown her off as a sketch before, but she is now in the game as the first enemy you will face in this new area.

I've also opened up the user submitted contract suggestions! There will be a separate post about it following this one. Be sure to check out the rules posted there if you are interested in contributing to the game!

Reactions: fanboi

appollac

Sep 24, 2017
Finally I've found every pictures! However, for some reason the Alraune quest is not reported as completed in the tavern. I hope it won't ruin the save for future versions.

I have a question: what happened to the Iris twin/lookalike? We'll see her again?

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes