Others Crisis Point: Extinction [v0.47] [Anon42]

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Anon42

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Thanks for the comments, later I'll do some backtraking trying to get what I left behind. About the upgrade I misplaced, could you be more specific? Unfortunately, having collected them, I no longer have the possibility to check their exact location without having to do another run, at least I will be able to correct the error.
Actually, my bad - I went to double check just now to make sure I wasn't misremembering anything, and what I thought was a misplaced upgrade is actually a spot where there are two Gun upgrades right next to each other, and you're missing one of them. So there's a hint towards one of the items you're missing, at least :p

Reactions: Ippolito

kecske01

Mar 23, 2019
Anon42, I actually have an idea to the game, if no one has come up with it before. So, according to the CG, the Edovex can impregnate the main character (MC for short), so I thought, following an idea from the game Parasite in City, that maybe the Edovex can lay their eggs in the MC upon having sex with her, and after a few seconds/minutes a short animation can play, with spawning another Edovex. The Edovex animation already gives the MC belly (don't know how to put it), so it would be a great follow up to that. It would also give a healthy bit of annoyance to the player. Anyone pleasa say, if you think it's a bad idea, I just came up with it while studying (yeah, studing is freaking exciting). Also mention, if anyone thought of this or mentioned already. Thx ^^

tjsaft

Sep 15, 2020
In future versions, can save files with all galleries applied to them be put in a file or uploaded to the site? With each update, it is repeated to find the gallery.

Anon42

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Hey everyone! Before I get into the weekly update, I have a very special announcement to make!

(NSFW trailer available here: )

Crisis Point: Extinction v0.42, the Patron-only playable update that was just released in December, is temporarily available for free, for everyone, starting right now!

If you go to the link above, you'll be able to download a standalone copy of v0.42 to keep forever. The download will only be available for a week, until the end of the 10th, so make sure you jump on it quick!

Our $10 Patrons were unbelievably generous, and unanimously voted to allow me to give this out to all of you, as thanks for supporting and following me during the hellish year that was 2020. My community helped me keep creating during what was easily the hardest year of my generation's collective lifetime, and I will always be grateful for that, so I felt it was only right to give back in some capacity.

This download won't be replacing our public demo; after a week, v0.42 will be removed from , though you can of course keep the download indefinitely if you already got it. But until then, download it and play away! Make sure you share it with anyone you know that might be interested, too; v0.42 is the culmination of all our work up until this point, and there's a lot of game there to enjoy!

With that done, now for the weekly update!

Here's a music preview up above for you to listen to and enjoy, the theme song for the Torguis encampment. That track will be in the next update, and will play during their introduction cutscene and whenever you go to the camp after that. We plan to add a song for the human camp too, eventually!

Aside from that, it's been a pretty slow week, to be honest. Between new years celebrations and festivities, and me somehow managing to throw out my wrist (I'm writing this in a wristbrace now lmao), things were slower than I'd like. Orexius has been kicking ass on the animations though, and I did still make progress in various areas - I implemented the Torguis encampment theme you hear up above, fixed a major visual bug with the Map screen that I was unable to replicate on my own (thanks to Temp3h on the f95 forum for bringing it to my attention and helping me test a fix!), and did some work on the UI for Bullet Chips to accommodate the addition of more chips (like adding a scrollbar, since there's more than 10 A-type chips now).

Now that things have calmed down from New Years, I'm hoping to get back into streaming regularly again, so keep an eye out for that! Until then though, that's about all I have for this update. Thank you all so much for continuing to support us through thick and thin; I wouldn't be here doing this without all of you, and it means the world to me. We'll see you next update, and I hope you all enjoy v0.42!

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Thank you all so much for continuing to support us through thick and thin; I wouldn't be here doing this without all of you, and it means the world to me. We'll see you next update, and I hope you all enjoy v0.42!
Wow, what a great PR move for the new year! I'll be sure to spread the word to anyone who hasn't heard of this yet! That redgif trailer makes it easy to spread word of mouth. You should get a few new patreons in the next few days!

I hope your future plans go well. Regarding said plans, I take it the only preg/birth content will only ever be in the lab? Pity, that kind of "controlled" environment always felt a little sterile and took away from the adrenaline-pumping that comes from the heroine being "Oh great, better hurry before this thing gestates" in the field (example:Agnietta or Night of Revenge).

Anon42

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Wow, what a great PR move for the new year! I'll be sure to spread the word to anyone who hasn't heard of this yet! That redgif trailer makes it easy to spread word of mouth. You should get a few new patreons in the next few days!

I hope your future plans go well. Regarding said plans, I take it the only preg/birth content will only ever be in the lab? Pity, that kind of "controlled" environment always felt a little sterile and took away from the adrenaline-pumping that comes from the heroine being "Oh great, better hurry before this thing gestates" in the field (example:Agnietta or Night of Revenge).
Thank you for the kind words!

You're correct, the only preg/birth content planned right now will be in the lab. Furthermore, we don't really plan on adding more content like that aside from the Edovex CG, as it just doesn't really suit the story we're telling; pregnancy content tends to be very long-form stuff, which Alicia doesn't have time for, so something like the Edovex with its almost-instant (and low-impact) reproduction cycle is the only type of pregnancy content that would really suit the game. I do get where you're coming from, but it's just not where I want to put my focus for Crisis Point

Anon42 changelog plz?
The changelog is the same as the post I made here: https://f95zone.to/threads/crisis-point-extinction-v0-42-anon42.1051/post-4683562

It's the same update as the one talked about in that post, just now temporarily being given out for free.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Thank you for the kind words!

You're correct, the only preg/birth content planned right now will be in the lab. Furthermore, we don't really plan on adding more content like that aside from the Edovex CG, as it just doesn't really suit the story we're telling; pregnancy content tends to be very long-form stuff, which Alicia doesn't have time for, so something like the Edovex with its almost-instant (and low-impact) reproduction cycle is the only type of pregnancy content that would really suit the game. I do get where you're coming from, but it's just not where I want to put my focus for Crisis Point
Gotcha, I hear your POV. You could do something like a "hidden" pregnancy that wouldn't even be noticed by Alicia ("Creampie? Pfft, I haven't got time to worry about that!") until later on where it's triggered and instantly-birthed, i.e. with a specific boss or character encounter in a room (Villain: "Thanks for unknowingly delivering this to me!").

However, I get what you mean how it's not a focus, so I respect your call. When will the Edovex be implemented, sometime soon this year hopefully?

Reactions: ohrunaway

Tinza1998

Aug 11, 2017
someone have save when it unlock all to base on under water ,all skill unlock and blaster ship as well. cg not all of them only new cg on 0.42 version did not unlock yet because 2 day ago my computer got virus and I lost all my process now

Last edited:

Zael

Jul 24, 2017
Anon42 just wanted to know: since we have the torguis now as a "normal" enemy, and his position is similar to the easter eggs we got back in the first days, will we have also a 2-on-1 position like the old one?
I remember back in day I just played to get to the end and spawn them (and to get the hellhound scene too, RIP)

Reactions: Anon42

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
So I currently have in my gallery: 3 from the first area, 2 from the second, 4 from the third, 2 from the fourth. CG seem to be all unlocked. Am I missing any animations?

unionkil057

Apr 13, 2018
Reactions: Jegal Taek

Anon42

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Gotcha, I hear your POV. You could do something like a "hidden" pregnancy that wouldn't even be noticed by Alicia ("Creampie? Pfft, I haven't got time to worry about that!") until later on where it's triggered and instantly-birthed, i.e. with a specific boss or character encounter in a room (Villain: "Thanks for unknowingly delivering this to me!").

However, I get what you mean how it's not a focus, so I respect your call. When will the Edovex be implemented, sometime soon this year hopefully?
The Edovex has been implemented for quite some time now. Their CG is an egg-birthing scene, but I don't really plan on adding that into the gameplay sprites as well, mostly for gameplay pacing purposes - I don't typically like having scenes you're forced into doing (which is also why we don't have much in the way of environment trap H-scenes, aside from the BE vines)

os version final?
If I'm understanding your question right - no, this isn't the final version of the game. We still have a bit to go before it's fully completed

Anon42 just wanted to know: since we have the torguis now as a "normal" enemy, and his position is similar to the easter eggs we got back in the first days, will we have also a 2-on-1 position like the old one?
I remember back in day I just played to get to the end and spawn them (and to get the hellhound scene too, RIP)
That's the plan! We're just focused on creating necessary new content/animations before going back and adding missing H-scenes from current enemies.

Reactions: Zael
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes