4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
This game should include some mom/son & daddy/daughter incest.
You're better off looking for this in a game with a character that has parents or children
It would be super easy to work it into the game, Croft could rescue her son or daddy.

By your logic, almost every game should include parent/child incest, as almost every MC has parents (even a clone has someone's genetic material).

As others have noted, if the developer wants to include that, they will. This has a hint of, "Every game that looks good enough for me to like should cater to my kinks." If a game doesn't do it for you, move on to another game that does. Find a dev that does cater to your kinks, and support them. It does occasionally become tiresome to see posts requesting kinks that simply don't logically fit within the story the dev is telling.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
You lack imagination. Perhaps she created a cover story that her dad was dead in order to protect him or maybe she has a child in hiding, lots and lots of options. Unless of course you are an anti-incest kink person that simply hates the idea of a game you like including incest. Up to the developer to make it the way he/she wants to make the game. I was simply suggesting a way to widen the interest base of the game.
You know what? don't just fucking don't. We don't need fucking fanatics like you making those who enjoy the incest kink look bad. You people have come out of the woodwork the last few months infesting every fucking thread with your bullshit and its starting to piss me off. I'm a fan of the kink but I'm not an obsessive psycho about it not every game/vn needs it.

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
No update to the Resist Path?
Or does save not work?

The game is very high quality.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
It's a pity that for the moment Lara cannot order the hot pearls lingerie set, she in it with high heels would be very exciting, especially in a hotwife/cuckold scene! :)

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I get this error message when I trying take a screenshot(Press S) anyone else got this error too?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:
I got this too:

Last edited:

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
I'm a huge fan of incest games here, but in this game, it would be completely out of place
Only actual way I can imagine, but even then it's kind of bullshitting it is through accelerated pregnancy with monsters/animals.
Where in fast pace, they grow up over few chapters. Then they fuck Lara.
But even that is out of place.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
This game/story has huge potential. To See Lara not only be corrupted but also semi-evil if she gives in to the "Dark Voice" fully. It is just too bad the story is still in it's infancy. I wonder if there are any corruption story/games with female leads like this one. Expect great things for Croft's Adventures. Rule the World. Lara becomes some sort of Succubus Queen,ooh that would be cool. LOL.

Reactions: Zwart

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I must be losing my memory because I didn't see any incest :KEK:
I would even like this content but I know we won't have it here
:unsure: only if Lara adopts a dog and calls him brother :devilish::p

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Is there any futa in this game?
Not in the base game but Halloween Extra DLC has:

I wonder why in OP someone has removed the Halloween Special links?

Edit:
If you haven't played it yet, download it here:

Waahnubis

May 16, 2022
Hey there,

thought I quickly comment on a few (story related) points raised:
- resist path updates are coming of course, but the massage piece was an option if you are not going full resist
- we do have plans for the lingerie set :devilish:
- I think we can cater for a variety of kinks during the story, however incest is something that I don't really see making sense for this game nor would it fit into the broader Lara Croft universe. Also as others have noted the story is in its beginnings so we have lots of other story lines and paths to set up/introduce.

On a side note, we found a good way to improve our workflow, so hopefully we can get story content and progression to you at a steady pace.

Take care
Waahnubis / Writer "Croft Adventures"

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes