4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Mega works fine but it got a limit of 5GB per 5h, unless you change IP.

I use VPN so there aren't any limits for any of them, only if they limit by account. If there is any limit by IP as you said change IP, or change locations with VPN.

Some countries they are limited to 2GB, and if it's a busy day, sometimes you won't even get near 5GB.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CroftAdventures-0.6.2a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Zwart

Blither

Sep 3, 2018
WOWWOWOW! Ya boi given her the best massage ever and he didn't even get pussy in return SMH!

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Lara Croft doesn't have any kids and her dad is dead.
You lack imagination. Perhaps she created a cover story that her dad was dead in order to protect him or maybe she has a child in hiding, lots and lots of options. Unless of course you are an anti-incest kink person that simply hates the idea of a game you like including incest. Up to the developer to make it the way he/she wants to make the game. I was simply suggesting a way to widen the interest base of the game.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
You lack imagination. Perhaps she created a cover story that her dad was dead in order to protect him or maybe she has a child in hiding, lots and lots of options. Unless of course you are an anti-incest kink person that simply hates the idea of a game you like including incest. Up to the developer to make it the way he/she wants to make the game. I was simply suggesting a way to widen the interest base of the game.
I'm not anti-anything, if I was, I would not be making i-patches ;)

The old saying goes, not every game needs it :coffee: And yeup up the developer think if it was planned it would be in the OP under the spoiler tags.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
For me Mixdrop had no exe file only some of the other stuff and missing more. Where is the itch?
I have no idea what you're talking about, I just downloaded it and it's fine. Why can't you use the other 3 mirrors that are posted?

Here is MEGA link.

Last edited:
Reactions: Piat and 1lonegamer
4.10 star(s) 25 Votes