4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

Rayplon

Dec 13, 2018
Hey there,

thought I quickly comment on a few (story related) points raised:
- resist path updates are coming of course, but the massage piece was an option if you are not going full resist
- we do have plans for the lingerie set :devilish:
- I think we can cater for a variety of kinks during the story, however incest is something that I don't really see making sense for this game nor would it fit into the broader Lara Croft universe. Also as others have noted the story is in its beginnings so we have lots of other story lines and paths to set up/introduce.

On a side note, we found a good way to improve our workflow, so hopefully we can get story content and progression to you at a steady pace.

Take care
Waahnubis / Writer "Croft Adventures"
thats easy. Lara's banging spirits and her dads dead lol , i jest

GubGub001

Oct 16, 2021
View attachment 2028481

Overview:
Welcome user to my video game development page, I am working on this interactive story for adults of a famous female character. This project is under development so it is not complete, here you can see how this first story evolves and the ones that will come out later.

Croft Adventures will be a series of Lara's adventures, each adventure will come in a game where you will decide with your decisions how the adventure ends or replay it to be able to see all the possible paths​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-02
Release Date: 2023-03-02
Developer: PixDES - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.2a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA
Other: ANDROID*
* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1761020 View attachment 1761024 View attachment 1761027 View attachment 1761029 View attachment 1761030 View attachment 1814018 View attachment 1814019 View attachment 1814020

I can't seem to get the third Library Bathroom gallery photo. How do I get it?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Things are going well here, at least better than some games that have been in development for five years.;):ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes