4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
There is a minor bug in 0.6.3a files dream02.rpy
"scene d02 dreanResist11_10a with dissolvea_" should be "scene d02 dreanResist11_10a with dissolve"

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The plot start to take a nice shape, things about to happen in reality not just in dreams. I prefer the Resist path, with a bit of lust here and there. :devilish: I still think her getting Spanked was better than the massage scene:devilish:
We meet some new character they seem interesting. and I wonder who the Spy, who spying and taking pictures of Lara. The Black dude already made an impression on Lara, I liked that interaction, and look forward to the "date night ", also for the future Gym scenes. :devilish:
I also wonder if Lara will go to adventures?! I assume , once she has the book, she probably have to travel into different places.:unsure:

My biggest complaint is that it's really hard to read the Text , something need to be done about it, i think, make it different color or something, but it's really hard to read, especially when this white dog, start to appear.

I still think that the "Goons Raid her " Lara was the hottest, but damn:love:
CroftAdventures 2023-05-11 18-54-04-21.jpg
her butt might need a bit of upgrade :LOL:, but that is the Wildeer 's Lara model problem.:unsure:
CroftAdventures 2023-05-11 18-56-07-52.jpg
I also curious if this dark screen, and the fog that kept appearing has a meaning or not?
CroftAdventures 2023-05-11 18-55-51-86.jpg
because the fog started appear during regular scenes, not just in dreams:unsure:
CroftAdventures 2023-05-11 19-02-18-08.jpg

Waahnubis

May 16, 2022
So this is a minor update? I mean v0.6.3b might have erotic scenes?
A version .3b would probably be a bug fix then - more sexual content is of course coming and planned (plenty of it) in the overall game plan, but as Desdraw wrote, it will be embedded into the story and we aim for it to make sense.

At some point you have to close down the content for a release - sometimes its more focused on story development and introducing new characters and sometimes it may be more sex centric. That depends on dev/animation time and potential buildup that we need to get into place. ;)

Waahnubis

May 16, 2022
The plot start to take a nice shape, things about to happen in reality not just in dreams. I prefer the Resist path, with a bit of lust here and there. :devilish: I still think her getting Spanked was better than the massage scene:devilish:
We meet some new character they seem interesting. and I wonder who the Spy, who spying and taking pictures of Lara. The Black dude already made an impression on Lara, I liked that interaction, and look forward to the "date night ", also for the future Gym scenes. :devilish:
I also wonder if Lara will go to adventures?! I assume , once she has the book, she probably have to travel into different places.:unsure:

My biggest complaint is that it's really hard to read the Text , something need to be done about it, i think, make it different color or something, but it's really hard to read, especially when this white dog, start to appear.
Noted - in general if you also happen to be on Discord. That kind of feedback would be appreciated on our Discord server as well (and get quicker attention as well).

Big.J

May 7, 2022
A version .3b would probably be a bug fix then - more sexual content is of course coming and planned (plenty of it) in the overall game plan, but as Desdraw wrote, it will be embedded into the story and we aim for it to make sense.

At some point you have to close down the content for a release - sometimes its more focused on story development and introducing new characters and sometimes it may be more sex centric. That depends on dev/animation time and potential buildup that we need to get into place. ;)
Thankful.
Is v0.6.3b release taking a long time?

Jpierplay

May 27, 2019
There is a minor bug in 0.6.3a files dream02.rpy
"scene d02 dreanResist11_10a with dissolvea_" should be "scene d02 dreanResist11_10a with dissolve"
0.6.3a version? It seems you have an internal Patreon version... those bugs are already fixed. We "Always" release a public version after we test and fix bugs. I suggest you wait for the "Official" public version for a better experience...

I still think that the "Goons Raid her " Lara was the hottest, but damn:love:
View attachment 2613176
her butt might need a bit of upgrade :LOL:, but that is the Wildeer 's Lara model problem.:unsure:
View attachment 2613186
I also curious if this dark screen, and the fog that kept appearing has a meaning or not?
View attachment 2613183
because the fog started appear during regular scenes, not just in dreams:unsure:
View attachment 2613194
Thanks for you honest review! As Waahnubis said, your are welcome to our Discord, so your feedback is quickly read. I will look that strange fog and about fonts and legibility of text is on our TODO list. Thanks again

Thankful.
Is v0.6.3b release taking a long time?
v.6.3b is almost ready, just catching some minor bugs/errors before release.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Cool Story. I think the Author/Developer should add Paranormal and supernatural to the Genre Tags, given the dark entity tied to the object that Croft has. Unless everything is just in Croft's head then Sci-Fy shoud be added to the genre tags. Love watching Croft Go Dark and become a sultry slut. Just give her red eyes at one point and she would be a great Demon succubus. "Evil Smirk"

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
I can't seem to get the third Library Bathroom gallery photo. How do I get it?
I had the same problem. Since no one else answered you or Aazkaal's questions on that, I looked into it myself.
It's a bug, and apparently didn't get fixed in today's release (v0.6.3a) either. If you:
  1. "Banish those thoughts" of the gloryhole when researching at the library, then
  2. "Seize the moment" to fight back against Astrid Morgan in the bathroom, and
  3. Choose "Payback time", then
it would unlock if it were coded properly, but line 595 in label payback_time of SCG_ForcedGloryhole.rpy jumps to the conclusion of the scene just before the code to unlock that gallery item runs.

Python:
    l "Finally I let go of him and he soon retreats."
    scene rmk_biblio15 with fade
    l "I wait for a few more minutes and then cautiously open the door of the stall and look outside."
    $ Cum_Temp = True
    jump library_fight_back_continue
    if (game.GalleryItemUnlock("replay_fight_glore_holy")) == True:
        show screen notify(0, "Gallery", "Scene Unlocked!","gallery")
        play sound "sound/UI/notific.ogg"
    return
I attached a corrected version of that file, BUT FULL DISCLOSURE WARNING: It did break my game until I deleted persistent from both %AppData%\RenPy\CroftAdventures-3656 and CroftAdventures-0.6.3a-win\CroftAdventures-0.6.3a-win\game\saves. Deleting persistent resets the gallery, the previously read lines, etc. Use at your own risk. If you're an ultracompletionist and you've played that path, then just tell yourself in your heart of hearts that it's unlocked until the devs correct their mix-up.
Maybe Waahnubis can make a note to have that corrected sometime soon.

Reactions: Waahnubis

PaiLord

Aug 20, 2021
nope, I played it then opened up the RPA files and there is no new scenes in this update at all, just setting up some story stuff. feel free to give it a miss.
It just doesn't load. And then it gives me a screen which would usually indicate that I am disconnected from the internet.

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
Several black screens and exceptions in scenes after yoga. "Ignore" would get me past the exceptions, but add to more black screens. This was mainly on the full acceptance path, but I will replay and try to add specifics later.

On a separate note, I cannot seem to get the "NAUGHTY TENTACLES" achievement, and I feel like I've tried every path. Any hints on the requirements for that one? Thanks.

Reactions: Syndriel

Sigel7

Aug 30, 2018
I'm getting the following error when I try to "hear Pagonis out". Happens on both old save and new game. Is there a fix?

Code:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object (u'\u2026ion_library14b2.jpg ') at 0x0000000007b52b90>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'cg/Pagonismansion/pag_mansion_library14b2.jpg '.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scenes/pagonis_mansion.rpyc", line 297, in script
    ��K�kMN��\��
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 901, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1373, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1253, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 917, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 653, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3376, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3905, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2604, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 495, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 266, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 884, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/transform.py", line 747, in render
    return transform_render(self, width, height, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 187, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 505, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 308, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 627, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 295, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 723, in load
    raise e

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.0.22062402
CROFT Adventures 0.6.3a
Fri May 12 17:42:31 2023
```

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
great game great renders but damn why did it had to cut of when things started to get good in the pool
dint know eroge's had cliffhangers

• Haha
Reactions: Waahnubis

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
I'm getting the following error when I try to "hear Pagonis out". Happens on both old save and new game. Is there a fix?

Code:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object (u'\u2026ion_library14b2.jpg ') at 0x0000000007b52b90>:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scenes/pagonis_mansion.rpyc", line 297, in script
    ��K�kMN��\��
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 901, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1373, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1253, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 917, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 653, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3376, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3905, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2604, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 495, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "renpy/display/transform.py", line 747, in render
    return transform_render(self, width, height, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 187, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 505, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 308, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 627, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 295, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 723, in load
    raise e

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.0.22062402
CROFT Adventures 0.6.3a
Fri May 12 17:42:31 2023
```
had the same problem i just pressed ignore and so far its still working

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes