4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Croft Adventures v0.6.2a
with Dodzh Gallery Unlocker
Download

Mega

Don't forget to support desdraw work at or

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi, will you update the port to the latest version? Thanks!!!

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Noted - in general if you also happen to be on Discord. That kind of feedback would be appreciated on our Discord server as well (and get quicker attention as well).
Well, your Discord server ask me, to add my phone number, and I ain't doing that :LOL:
Regardless I do have a question, and since you are one of the developer, I wanted to ask this for a long time, its just a minor question, but back in the days, when the teaser images came out for the Astrid Scene, She was Grabbing Lara's ass :devilish:, but I never saw this image in game, :LOL: , why?:unsure:
cover.jpg

Reactions: rafa30

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Croft Adventures [v0.6.3b]

Win/Linux:

- - -

Android:

- - -

There is no official Mac version, so I created one for Mac users.

Mac

- - -

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Reactions: ChipLecsap

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
Hello, can someone advise me where and in which app I can insert the translated text to change the language version of the game. When I rewrite the dialogue to my own localization in the MS Excel file, nothing changes.
rofgdsbv.jpg

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Is this new update just released?or still in development?
View attachment 2643689
The way I understood, this is not a new content update, they changed something for their development process
this is from their discord :
This month will be the first of this new inclusion of development updates that we will be uploading between monthly updates. Normally the updates that bring new content change the last number and the intermediate updates that bring bug fixes and inclusion of new mechanics or improvements change the letter, so it could be said that these are development updates. Starting this month, patrons from the Archeologist level onwards will be able to access these versions and so whoever wants it will be able to see what we are implementing, improvements or fixes that will come out in the next monthly update.

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes