4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
Mhmm, always liked Lara Renders and Animation, but an actual game that combines that mit Story, makes it 10 times sexier, nice :D

Reactions: PapaPhat

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
there is update coming soon I cant wait at all ... does this dev release big updates or just small ones between 1-3 senses ?

Waahnubis

May 16, 2022
It depends on what we can achieve in the given time - we aim to release in portions that are somewhat "contained" (meaning a reasonable break in the story) - but we are a small team.

Always a trade-off between more frequent updates that are maybe perceived "smaller" or larger ones with longer wait times... we aim for a somewhat steady pace.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It depends on what we can achieve in the given time - we aim to release in portions that are somewhat "contained" (meaning a reasonable break in the story) - but we are a small team.

Always a trade-off between more frequent updates that are maybe perceived "smaller" or larger ones with longer wait times... we aim for a somewhat steady pace.
Now that you are here, I wanna tell you I figured out some of the bug , regarding the black screen and the fog leaking through the scenes, and what causing them:giggle:.
so if you don't do the Massage scene, and pick the path were Lara gets Spanked instead, that is when the fog, leaking through to the images for the remaining episode.

also, Lara wake up, and say that the Dark Voice or entity or whatever, promised her a reward, but that conversation only happens if you do the Massage in a very specific fully extended way, it's actually a bit hard to achive it :LOL:, but regardless, Lara considering the Massage event as the canon event no matter what. for example, even durign the shower, she mention she try to get out infromation from the guy, even if she not met him.

Now, at this point I think the idea of trying to do so many different way, is not fully working and just backfire a bit.
The idea of the Dreams having 2 version, on paper may sound good, but it's just causing inconsistency. and also slowing down the progress of the story, because you basically creating two different scenario, but only one of them moved forward.
I understand you want to give the player more freedom, but at the same time since it's your guys first game, may be you guys are not ready yet for a such a complex branching.

The story moved forward, on the Massage path, but in the Resist path, the flow breaks a bit , because it not make sense, but I think you should let it that way for now , and move forward now, in real life. The new characters, are intresting, and we should really move forward beyond just dreams.

Just my opinions:)

• Angry
Reactions: Shadowndev99

desdraw

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Hello, thanks for the comment. We know that there are some inconsistencies that must be reviewed and fixed. And the story would advance more if there were no different paths depending on the level of corruption and resistance, but this would make corruption and choosing different paths lose meaning and the game would not have replayability.

Waahnubis

May 16, 2022
Thanks for your feedback - the problem you describe sounds like a bug in the code and we will investigate. This is also a good example why we really appreciate feedback (also on our Discord) for bugs like these. They are sometimes hard to find as they only appear in certain conditions.

From a script/story perspective the branching takes all options into consideration but in a multiple stage development process there is always a chance for a bug creeping in between stages (wrong variable set or queried, etc.). Also if a certain portion requires a rewrite it could be that we have a remnat of a cut or adapted part in there.

Anyway, appreciate the construcitve feedback.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Now that you are here, I wanna tell you I figured out some of the bug , regarding the black screen and the fog leaking through the scenes, and what causing them:giggle:.
so if you don't do the Massage scene, and pick the path were Lara gets Spanked instead, that is when the fog, leaking through to the images for the remaining episode.
Question, how do you get the spanking ? Choosing resist ?

If they really do +/- monthly updates, thinking about sponsoring, need to look at their levels.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Question, how do you get the spanking ? Choosing resist ?
Yes, either right after Lara enter the dream, and at the pool right away, say no thank you, or she follow till the massage chamber, and say, no thank you there.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Yes, either right after Lara enter the dream, and at the pool right away, say no thank you, or she follow till the massage chamber, and say, no thank you there.
Thanks, I was hoping there could be a way to get her into being spanked and stuff like that :p :), without having to cut out on the naughty massage :) and in getting her lust up (well, for a first game play), but I guess that will anyway become a possibility depending on her further interaction, especially with the librarian.

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
Untitled.png
Is this there any patreon who can share this post ? - I cant wait for next update and shame that I cant support this amazing game theses days

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Wonderful graphics this game is a great idea, you recommend similar ones with female protagonist of famous games? There's something about the Elizabeth from Bioshock...

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes